Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/portugal/literacy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Portugal is literally Africa tier on all of these maps
Always makes me chuckle
As for the question, no.

>dumbtogal

Why aren't Portuguese intelligent ?

HELLO PORTUGAL READERS CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

>Ireland
ayyyy

>poortugal
>readers

indexmundi.com/portugal/literacy.html

That map is clearly wrong, and was most likely made by a moroccan

no shit sherlock

Not full, but Yugo immigrants are numerous and stupid enough that they bring the average IQ in the country down by a few points. You can see it on your map.

This Aussie fag keeps posting all kind of maps with Portugal altered to be shit

why are east asian so smart

Richard Flynn's map are a load of bs.
You shouldn't believe any of his tests for non-white countries and you should take his IQ tests for white countries with a load of salt.

If 100 IQ is supposed to be the average how comes that the real average score even in the developed countries (read "non african countries") is noticeably lower than 100?

>dumbtugal

Once again there is literally an article on Flynn that explains how he got his studies taken.
He was pretty much extremely biased on most of his tests even in Eastern Europe.

>retardtugal

>expecting to place books in front of Alberto Barbosa

>tfw live in a very intelligent country

Then why couldn't we have invented anything that we are using now.

>Mongolia
>DPRK
Lol

Cлышь

>>

>>

>>

Why Europeans are so stupid?

>t. Alberto Barbossa

cho

Cherez plecho (a dick across the sholder).
Хyли yмничaeшь

kto umnichaet yoptou

Why does it shows 05-01-2016 in a date graph? Or that's not my results and I have to have fb to see mine?

>most likely made by a moroccan
new fags everywhere

>90% muslims

If you want to go racism, post full pic next time!

Back to Sup Forums you arsehurt manchild. East Asians are smarter on aggregate, which is mostly due to genetics.

I don't know about Asia but I know that this fella hasn't been to East Africa let alone Somalia.
Lynn didn't even do an IQ study on ethiopians. He literally just used an old study that was conducted in Isreal on Ethiopian jew orphans who were malnourished and had no academic/educational history whatsoever. These orphans were then subjected to the 'ravens matrices' test which as it has been surprisingly found strongly correlates with a history of systematic education. Not only that but the researchers in Israel weren't Ethiopian either but Israeli with an agenda. This all comes together to make the whole IQ study bullshit, Lynn's work has no merit whatsoever with respect to the IQ of any non-western nation and shouldn't be taken as a credible source of information.

we're literally the best europeans.

>tfw too intelligent

avarage IQ means shit, number of people that have IQ above 120 makes the real difference.

top bloke

Yes. Poos got no brains.

yes

fuck off, I was the first one to keep editing portumaps

this aussie is stealing my work

angolans.jpg

My countrymen have learned to hide their full iq level, which is over 9000

They aren't a colony of Portugal anymore and that's an edited map anyway.

literally based on 0 data m8. same with probably this map and the OP.

Italians wut

Yes.

Who were included in this Asian category? Only East Asians, or East Asians and Indians as the definition of the word 'Asian' in North America.

Iq is inversely correlated with birthrates. It really is the end. Also poortugal is a classic.

IQ is a meme anyway

>portugal

WTF

>china>korea>japan

japan is over

Yeah

We are alright I guess, Although our 20% arabs are pulling us down.

Also, stop bullying Portugal. It breaks my heart.

Thanks for defending us, my good J*wish friend! Portugal has always respected and loved the J*wish people.

Everybody knows china cheats by not allowing retarded kids to do the test and well, korea is korea. Making your children to study 16 hours per day transforms them into nation they are now.

I know, That's why you call us back nowadays :^)

Just rounding them up for round two ;)

Thanks for the alheira mates