Does Sup Forums like New Order?

Does Sup Forums like New Order?

Joy division>New order

New Order is great

What the fuck went wrong?

Other than Blue Monday... not sure Sup Forums likes New Order at all. Strictly worse than Joy Division.

I think a member died or something.

Idk do we?

gay

I really enjoyed their latest album.
One of my favourites of the past years for sure

Sup Forums does not like the New Order

I certainly see where you are coming from, I feel that Music Complete was largely overlooked as one would not expect an older artist creating synthpop to be anything other than dated. Yet in this instance it was particularly fun even if the vocal contributions from Pop felt rather stiff and the "romantic" themes of the album when composed by 50-60 year olds naturally broke the immersion a little (that being said Orchestral Manouevres in the Dark were far more cringe inducing on Punishment of Luxury where the writing was concerned). Still these are both minor complaints and aside from the absence of Hook's basslines the sound was very much complete, the synth-lines were even arguably a step up from their previous material given a greater reliance on such.

Technique is better than anything they've ever released as joy division desu

I'm not even a huge NO fan and I haven't checked more than 2-3 of their albums desu.
But I couldn't feel like this was a 35 years career spanning band releasing their 9th album.
It was full of well written catchy tunes.

pish
pish
pish
pish

pish
pish
pish
pish

Bizarre Love Triangle is one of the few perfectly crafted pop songs existing. Not the annoying dance remix version, either.

>hear new order on the radio
>its a remix/ shortened version of Blue Monday or Temptation

I want blue monday with Ians vocals

No, new order are rubbish

>this whole thread

I like old Order. Fuck they got rugged. Later stuff is way too glossy.

At what point did they go garbage? Been a while since I've listened to everything

They didnt

Sure thing Bernard

I don't like New Order nor Joy Division.

>t. literal faggot

Ian was an edgy faggot who completely butchered everything they wanted to make, at least that's what stephen morris said

Both New Order and JD are god tier music and you're objectively a faggot pleb if you disgaree

New Order > Joy Division
Thank god ian killed himself desu

New Order and Joy Division are both great

I'm both sad and glad that Ian killed himself. Sad because why would I want anyone to kill themselves,also Joy Divison is great. I'm glad because New Order is such a great fucking band. Their 80s output is top-tier

Good taste coming through