Hannover fans get match abandoned

>hannover match with Burnley abandoned after Hannover fans chimped out and took knives into the away end, and started ripping off chairs and throwing them at men, women and children in the home end

Lul, burnley are like the least aggressive club around

that RAF song does get annoying desu

They probably watched The Inbetweeners movie before hand

they protested their president (and have been for months) who wants to abandon the 50+1 rule and make german football more like english football

not sure why they attacked the burnley fans tho

>"we're going to kill these innocent englanders so you won't turn our football english xDDD"

Shit clubs with a huge following thread

Hannover 96
Newcastle United
Malmö
St. Pauli

How shit does your life have to be, to do this?

They're gonna have a Hangover in the morning!

Get it?

>white people

Ugh... if you don't like a bit of chair throwing and knife fights you should go into the opera instead...

imagine chimping out at a fucking friendly

Justice for the Hannover 96!

What's with all the finger pointing by the britcops? Didn't kbow island monkey were so rude.

Just wait for the obligatory news of several Africans and Indians killing themselves because the friendly between Burnley - Hannover was abandoned

>White
>Bald
Kek

"On step closer and I'll pull my spoon"

black copper looks a bit too keen to give someone a beating

Get a life soon, bin that spoon!
British parents association against the sale of combat spoons.

>haha look at their police who don't need guns to defuse situations

Maybe stop chimping out Hans, it always ends bad for you

Where are the knife bins?

Too much ugly

Makes sense when you really think about it. You want ugly burly cops that command respect, not limp-wristed twinks or prettyboy Penaldo clones.

I'm pretty sure Germany still has less violent crime (definitely a lower murder rate) than the UK
So I'm not sure that >muh guns are really that important here

Yet today Germans came over to england and started pulling out knives and throwing chairs at children

It's like English tourists in Spain, innit?

Single incidents =/=> overall trends,

my tea enjoying friend
of course we still have violent people and of course drunk football fans are more violent than most people, but that's just a single incident, don't act like british people don't fuck shit up when they go abroad, remember euro 2016?

Benidorm is their rightful clay to be honest

Brits are literally the worst tourists on earth

Probably just defending themselves against acid attacks

I hope they were made to Hannover those knives to the police!

How a club so boring from a city so dull can attract a decent amount of passionate, ready for violence mongs boggles my mind.

>from a city so dull
There's your problem, they have nothing else to do

Germans are about as intimidating as Mr Blobby. Should've just played on.

>checks flag
>not american

shameful display

Yeah, potential victims would've only been Pakis anyway. Don't see the big deal.

Probably not smart, Merkel would've invited them over as a sorry.

>Koreans
>Americans
>Brazilians
>Indians
>Chinese

"no"

True, especially considering having to live in the UK can be seen as a human rights violation.

>forgetting Syrians

Probably just caused by how bad the seats are in the Burnley away end desu.

They've been doing this in so many friendlies these past few summers and no one ever bats an eye because they are just trying to act tough they want to be the 'best' fans even though they have a dead league and a few decent fans, the English will always be more passionate and better than you fake hooligans.

Against fucking Burnley

Also German """"Hooligans""""" trying to start violence at Burnley Fc.

Fucking howling right now lads.

lmao its just banter m8

Remember when Leicester chavs tried to start shit at a friendly in Switzerland and got BTFO by Frankfurt's death squads?

this from a fucking leaf, do you know how twatty you all look with your huge flags on your backpacks

>no israelis

I don't get it
what's wrong with that? why was the game abandoned?
fans did what fans do, the normal thing

What a bunch of speccy twats.

>burnley are like the least aggressive club around

what, their fans are total inbred scum who cause all kinds of trouble, even if they didn't start it this time

This. They even have those massive fucking metal walls for dividing the streets around the ground.

>Nazi salute

Here we go again. German nationalism on the rise

Leeds

>he doesn't want Tom of Finland style police

>Lul, burnley are like the least aggressive club around

Burnley are notorious hooligans. Good to see them get a kicking.