Be Israeli

>be Israeli
>get stabbed

lol

>let's restrict access to the dome of the rock to people over 50, i'm sure this will go smoothly and no fighting will break out

it's like the israeli enjoy getting stabbed

That's a lot of blood

They should genocide all muslisms now. And all jews, just in case.

nigga, just stab them back

how is the french caliphate going brother?

If the kikes are truely followers of YHWH now they must follow quote related

But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Exodus 21:23

Mecca has the same security measures and even worse there; yet no muslims are chimping out over that
yeah what a pussy 70 year old

cant you guys rain death on gaza strip and west bank at once and get rid of those palestinians? I'm pretty sure no backlash will happen, only maybe a symbolic one from USA

going to need a quick rundown here

Two israeli cops killed in al aqsa
Israel use this as an excuse to take control of al aqsa and impose metal detectors
Palestinians are mad because they see it as a threat to the conservation of al qods, many jews wants al qods destroyed because they say it was built on the location of the mount temple
Some palestinians stabs israeli settlers (who, lets remind, chased an killed palestinians to settled there) and western medias only focus on the stabbing, showing how twisted and cursed ZOG medias are.

am I supposed to be able to agree with either side here?

both as disgusting desu

>beliving 'french' posters
it's on the bbc read it for yourelf

Fuck off sandnigger, all your kind deserves death.

T. Sionazi

Muslims helped you during WWII and now you accuse them of forcing hitler to exterminate you

You dont worth anything and now people realize it, next time your tricks will not deceive anyone

Thats not how its going for the moment, actually jews wants to exterminate you with refugees you subhuman goy

[Cast lead intensifies]

what the hell is "al qods"?

A mosque in jerusalem where the prophet went to meet with other prophets, its the 3rd most sacred place in islam

salam aleykum my brothers

he means the temple mount

Fuck you jewish isis

Up yours Frenchman

>Frenchman

just a flesh wound
nothing serious

Every single Palestinian man woman and child needs to be thrown into a meat grinder.

Fuck off Ahmed, go back in your shithole in Africa.

Godspeed Israƫl, remove all those muslims.

t. CNN

For

Should get nuked. tbqh.

t. Chaim Dershowitz

>jews and muzzies killing each other
>filename

I mean, does it surprise anyone? This is like settling on the old western frontier in America and then being shocked when Injuns scalp you.

Fuck off you stupid sand nigger. Metal detectors isn't an attempt to control and besides that why the fuck shouldn't Israel control their own land? I know France wants to give itself to conquering sand niggers but not everyone does. Kill yourself islamicuck

Stupid fucking sand niggers always lie. As if Muslims didn't kill Jews before Israel. Muslims never helped anytime with anything, you're worthless piles of shit literally the entire world hates so much that it made Jews our allies. Death to every single Muslim and torture to the ones in the west.

You mean stab them in their back?

palestinians dindu nuffin

This is another case of Muslims acting oppressed over something much better than what they would do. Metal detectors are oppression now? So stop being guns to holy places you subhuman sacs of shit. To Muslims testing someone like shit and killing them is fair but treating a Muslim without kissing their shit covered pedo asses is oppression. Every single Muslim man women and child should be killed or put into camps.

White power! Your day is coming Muslim bitch. You don't know what we plan for you in Europe. You will all be exterminated like the parasites you are. Every day the number of people who want to kill you grow, it's only a matter of time till your removal Muslim scum.

And that camp is called "middle east"

>it's another american jews leap to our defense episode

ah yes, because serbia...

>defense

agreed

Fuck you I don't want to defend you and I'm not a Jew. You're pussy faggots, you act tough online but Israeli forces suck Muslim dicks all day and can't even install a metal detectors without them chimping. Your country is a hopeless shithole only better because you aren't Muslim who are the worst people on the planet even compared to you. Like a typical kike you complain when someone defends you or attacks you. Always gotta be a victim. All semites should just be killed.

Dear American Jews,

If you feel so strongly about this why don't you go join the IDF? Or would you rather shout from the sidelines at no personal risk to yourself

settlers are responsible for their own fate as a far as i'm concerned

sucks they died, but i don't mourn them like the media is right now

a real tragedy is when a soldier dies defending these people

Neck yourself.

to some extent maybe, but when a settler kid who was born there gets killed, that's a different story

>steal land
>enslave natives
>turn land into giant prison camp for natives hoping they will just go away so you dont have to feel bad for killing too many of them
>thinking anyone is going to have any sympathy for you

wait so access is restricted to people over 50?

yeah i agree if it's a kid then it's a different story.

it makes me sad that people put their kids in such dangerous places for religious reasons.