why doesn't he have a job Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZZfGS_3ap20
archive.is/0FyYW
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/A leopard can't change its spots
pro-football-reference.com/players/N/NewtCa00.htm
pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KaepCo00.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jobs are the white man's way to keep a nigga down.

Because he stood up to the system rather than some garbage song.

He is black. It would be more surprising if he had a job.

KEK

Ayyy

racism

Because he's a silly cunt who can't keep his mouth shut

Why do you niggers even come on Sup Forums, gb2reddit

youtu.be/ZZfGS_3ap20

I'd rather give RG3 or Manziel an offer over him tbph
Kaepernick is a fucking meme. Even a bigger meme than those guys

did anyone forget that he had a 1-10 record this season and was backup to blaine gabbert of all people

Plees gib job

T-there is nothing wrong with not having a job

He literally lost his starting job to Blaine Gabbert

Not black enough. He's trying, though.

Damn, it's been a while since I went to Sup Forums. I guess the jokes and memes haven't changed one bit.

Because no team wants to deal with the media circus he brings

He sucks

>garner media circus with your stupid political bullshit
>better go free agent

GEE I WONDER

It's probably time for you go back, to never return.

Kaep is a trash QB that was carried by a good team and a good coach.
Now that those two things have been taken away from him, he's been exposed as a meme.

is he really asking for starter money being as shitty as he is?

you are correct but thats not why
the onlyteam that runs the madden 07-tier "empty set with 5 recievers and our qb scrambles lol" memes is the panthers, even the seahawks have moved away from it. and cam newton has to be the face of that franchise. and at the end ofthe day kaepernick is just isnt that good

because he was sooooo bad last year on a shit team. he's not a bad qb

>being a rapist is ok for the nfl but kneeling during a song is too much

black qb's who are 90% athleticism and 10% skill only have a 2.5 year window in the nfl

>Biting the hand that feeds you

What could possibly go wrong. The NFL audience are Trump voters. Maybe if he was in the NBA it would be a surprise.

he's bad. there is no other reason

true, but at the end of the day he is just incredibly mediocre and choked super hard in the owl. he knew his career was toast so he decided to meme it up, you didn't see him kneeling for the anthem on his playoff run with the 49ers

And Kaep is only half black which means he only has half of that athleticism

gommies not welcome

cause he is fucking garbage. not even the reddithawks wanted to sign him as a backup.

>stood up to system where he was adopted by 2 white parents after his nigger dad pulled a nigger and left him

Binland with da Bants :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

REAL TALK

>dumb cracker can't help but take the bait

I knew Fellaini was to bad for ManU

HOT OFF THE PRESSES

archive.is/0FyYW

Teams are willing to deal with headaches and distractions as long as they're worth it on the field.

It's not really because he's a distraction, it's because he hasn't shown with his play recently to be WORTH the distraction.

I've taken shits in the public pool that are more worthy of being an NFL qb than that worthless nigger. Hope he enjoys the welfare lines.

>Rapistberger rapes two girls and is still the starting QB for the Stoolers

>SysTOM Brady cheats and is still the starting QB for the Gaytriots

>PeePeekiel Smelliot beats the shit out of his girlfriend and is still the starting RB for the cuckboys

>Memeli Manning sells counterfeit merchandise and there is literally no punishment for that

>Rapeis Winston is still the starting QB for the Cuccs after raping a bitch

>Pac Man Jones still has a job after being Pac Man Jones

>Bork Osweiler has a fucking job!

The NFL is just mad that a black man took a stand against systematic injustice.

Gas yourself kike

Not an argument, pig-lover.

Why not watch real football?

>PeePeekiel Smelliot
Umm who is this?

the NFL owners know when to quell non-sensical bullshit like the CK crusade, I'm glad that halfie bastard hasn't gotten a job

a silly willy cunt

>doesn't deny being a filthy jew rat

Thx for validating my argument shlomo

When can i celebrate him never playing again officially? Like zero chance of signing. End of preseason?

donald trump, kkk
racist fascist USA!

someone had to do it considering how pussified you faggots have become

MUH EBIN ANONYMOUS INTERNET ANTI-SEMITISM!

>>>/Stornfront/

>*gif off black person applauding at the oscars*

Seriously why to niggers do this?

silly willy billy cunt

would you fuck off already? you and your kind permeate every board on this goddamn site and for what, trying to change the culture? let me make this point extermely clear:
YOU WON'T CHANGE SHIT
and if you don't like this, you can GTFO

Triggered stormweenies are hilarious.

>stormweenie
so anyone that doesn't agree with your opinions or perspective is now Stormfront? just fuck off already kid

The halfbreed won't ever play again he's not even fit to play in a woman's league, he's FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

>the goim knows! anti-semitismmmmm!!!

>>>reddit

>so anyone that doesn't agree with your opinions or perspective is now Stormfront?

Because calling me "kike" and "schlomo" is simply voicing disagreement. Go be edgy somewhere else, weenie.

silly willy billy nilly cunt

MY FRIEND'S GOT A GF MAN HE HATES THAT BITCH

Lol so doing what you do isn't okay? Typical jew. Open borders for Israel!!

i'm not the user who called you kike, I'm the user that told you to fuck off, he and I are not the same

is anyone stupider than kaep? i mean literally sit on the bench and collect a check. no concussions no cte.

Go back and put on one of those flags, my white favela friend.

This is the type of reply you want, right? Have fun.

That's not true at all. Tebow got showed the door.

>date some stupid bitch
>she ruins your life
every time

this is going to be the new response to Kap threads

Then how has Newton held on for so long?

Because he opted out of his contract.

Because he used up his eligibility at the University of Nevada.

i think he had a career low in rushing attempts last year, but i could be wrong

hes a pocket passer now

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/A leopard can't change its spots
"""""no"""""

pro-football-reference.com/players/N/NewtCa00.htm

>a pocket passer that completes 52.9% of his passes
he's literally worse than Kaepernick

Colin VS the Bears horrible D:

At the time the Niners pulled him for Gabbert, Kaepernick was 1-of-5 passing for 4 yards, with no touchdowns and no interceptions for a passer rating of 39.6. He was also sacked five times for 25 yards, leaving the Niners with negative-21 net passing yards and a 24-6 deficit at the time of his departure.

and lost his fucking job to him too. when the fuck was there ever this much coverage for a guy who opted out of an 8 figure contract and won't get signed because he sucks and would be a distraction

Outside his meme nigga victimization, he can run but can't throw, he needs to drop the QB role if he wants a job

>when you opt out of your contract after having a really bad year

nice

Seems like most people stopped keeping up with the 49ers a few weeks after their fluke win over the Rams

Systemic racism

Because any team that signed him would have to deal with the media circus and people who really hate him for this production:

pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KaepCo00.htm

Cause hes shit

When I was on active duty with the USAF, it was made clear to everyone that we could go to anti-war protests (or any other protests) any time we wanted, as long as we were not in uniform.

Kaep can do whatever he wants on his own time and no one will care. But when he is wearing the uniform of his team on game day, he represents them and they have every right to expect proper and professional behavior.

No one is entitled to a job playing for the NFL. If he tries to sue, he will lose.

Because he was relegated to a back-up role and wanted attention, so he staged a protest despite not giving a shit about anyone but himself, resulting in team's not wanting to employ him.

Elementary school/10-tier name puns.

>The NFL is just mad that a black man took a stand against systematic injustice.
He actually sat/kneeled.

he fell for the black twitter memes and now he is looting stores like the rest of the blm scrubs

>stood up to the system that made him a famous multi-millionaire

epic

Reminder

Ezekiel Elliot

i think this shit gets more hyped up than it actually is.
i think owners and GMs don't want the publicity he is bringing for their team. or they are just afraid that their popularity drops because of him.
but indeed it's quite confusing that a jay cutler is in the talks for a team that needs a qb and not kaep. his statistics aren't that bad.

but maybe the ravens will sign him. or their "practice" to find the right guy is just publicity by itself.

what a beautiful picture of a family and their gardener

Nice "struggle".

Arm strength: 95
Throw accuracy: 25

straight from the streets

He should do the same as Tebow and join the MLB

i hope he never gets signed

he played bretty well for the god awful niners last year
he aint great but he's better than some of the current projected starters right now
but i understand that franchises dont want to deal with the drama of having him on the team, like how teams got sick of tebow

why is all black nationalist now after being raised by white people in the suburbs? Did that arab gf really fuck his head up?