Thoughts on Curve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeeUEBaa1c4
youtube.com/watch?v=U75xMs1aGRs
youtube.com/watch?v=ywg_0cCJjZw
youtube.com/watch?v=pwA-FYliXY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every fucking day

better than most other shoegaze Sup Forums is obsessed with (sans mbv)

>inb4 pr shill memer
even (assuming) it is true, record labels actually used to care about the quality of the stuff they were manufacturing. hence doppelganger and cuckoo

3rd day now actually

doppelganger was a great sound but it was also fairly same-y.
aside from doppelganger, i like the first half of gift as far as their discog goes.
kevin shields actually contributed additional guitar to gift, but i don't know which tracks on.

this autist again

Problem?

You've been on a campaign of spamming this subpar industry plant shoegaze band with one album worth talking about for 3 days now. It's time to fucking stop. People don't talk about them because, while Doppelgänger is good, everything else is a trend hopping, boring mess, not to mention the fact that Curve were, in every way, a record label creation to cash in on shoegaze.

Funny how Cuckoo was their last album that could be called Shoegaze. Subpar? Pubic Fruit is an album you obviously have never listened to along with Gift. I get that this guys splurging about Curve is annoying everyone but that doesn't detract from the fact that they're a great band that made some great music and set a template for many bands that followed.

>kevin shields actually contributed additional guitar to gift, but i don't know which tracks on

Want More Need Less, and Perish

just because they moved into big beat does not make their big beat stuff bad

youtube.com/watch?v=NeeUEBaa1c4

Curve fans might like this

youtube.com/watch?v=U75xMs1aGRs

Throw 'em 2 tha curve

Rather see threads about Curve than some of the shit you guys shill here on a daily basis.

You don't tell me what to do, prick. Move on, you're wasting my time.

This. Those 2 songs are really beautiful:
youtube.com/watch?v=ywg_0cCJjZw
youtube.com/watch?v=pwA-FYliXY8
I know about them. They're decent.

You'd think so but then you read the thread and eh......

Thoughts on their first 3 EPs?

Then read something else. I suggest you the Kanye thread. It's perhaps more suitable to your taste.

10/10

All comped here

That's my fave compilation. It's indeed 10/10. Every song from Pubic Fruit is great.

One of the least favourite bands from my favourite genre. I liked the idea of their more electronic shoegaze, but it ended up being too boring.
Thanks for SPC ECO, I guess.

Get a job

no

I already have a job but a lot of free time.