sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016
youtube.com/watch?v=F0XFdFhkTuo
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/25/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-aliens-subject-united-nations
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants-
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/04/23/executive-order-blocking-property-and-suspending-entry-united-states-cer
reddit.com/r/news/comments/4ocsdx/us_officials_say_american_muslims_do_report/
treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/fse_eo.pdf
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/register/phoenix-az/
justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/legacy/2014/04/10/pd07apr14.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shall not be infringed

AWOOVEMENT

garbage meme

Threadly reminders:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

Just woke up. What's the tl;dr of today? Why are the skanks on Fox talking shit?

Notice how the OP sites no evidence to support the image.

In reality Trump is losing by double digits to Hillary.

>Suddenly half of America is the establishment

YOU'RE GOING TO GET

BTFO
T
F
O

Trump is down in WI, IA, OH, PA, and VA

It's fucking OVER.

Look what you've done Trump Gen.

All these brainwashed Asian QTs.

Thanks OP

Is Conan coming around?

Oprah just endorsed Hillary...

I just saw a thread about how guns should be banned and blah blah blah, but the Constitution clearly states that our right to bear arms shouldn't be fucked with so idk how they can argue against the founding fathers.

>SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

pls deport muslims and mexicans

Did you know that Trump used to be BLACK? Opposite to BLM leader Shaun King, who is trans-nigger, Donald Trump was black for 3 years, from 2009 to 2012. This temporarily removed his white privilege, causing his businesses to fail and his net worth plummet. Being the unscrupulous sociopath he is, Trump immediately fixed this problem by having his new-found melanin surgically removed. This anti-black racist could not stand to have an IQ 20 points lower than if he was white again. I bet he denies his white privilege as well. I don't know. It's issues like this that really make you think whether or not Donald Trump should be the next president.

How about a IT'S NOT RACIST WHEN WE DO IT EDITION?

I will post links to the six times Obama banned muslims from entering the US.

First:

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016

Is it true that everybody hates him? What about the polls i've seen lately? Please prove they are wrong user, please give me source to better polls that make our god emperor seem popular

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=F0XFdFhkTuo

GAS THE SHILLS

RACE WAR NOW

In America, no one can see you vote.

oprah endorsed hillary.

>using occupy democrats memes against them
Yes...like this we become the Jews and control the narrative!

observe these repeating digits

who /getyourpopcornready/ here?

First time Obama banned muslims:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/25/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-aliens-subject-united-nations

What time is the rally?

Trump IS the establishment. Watch him hand the election over to his pal Hillary now that hes dismantled the GOP.

How is the shilling now? Did it get worse since last night?

7 Bongs 20 Bings

Fake Finn is still popping up in every thread, pretty much

Sooooo much worse

Second time Obama banned muslims, and other brown people, from entering the country:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/presidential-proclamation-suspension-entry-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants-

It's worse. They learned to transition threads in a timely matter.

Anyone know what the day's Media Talking Points are? I had to work an overnight shift and just woke up.

PLEASE TRUMP

COME BACK TO TEXAS LATER, NOT YET

Phoenician here. I plan to go to the Trump rally here on Saturday, but I have a few questions, mainly
>Are tickets free?
>Will Trump actually be there?

Obama's third muslim ban:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/04/23/executive-order-blocking-property-and-suspending-entry-united-states-cer

He called bill clinton a rapist and brought up the fact he associates with a known child molester.

Sweden yes.

reddit.com/r/news/comments/4ocsdx/us_officials_say_american_muslims_do_report/
>reddit
What the fuck is wrong with these people ?
Why do they insist on ignoring the bad apples of the bunch by looking at the good ones ?

Not even Trump said that all muslims are radicalized, he said a 7-11% is which is justified by FBI numbers. Yet they keep telling themselves that Trump wants to deport all muslims.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Obama's fourth muslim ban:

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/fse_eo.pdf

AWOOOOVMENT

>>Are tickets free?
>>Will Trump actually be there?

Yes
Yes

>donaldjtrump.com/schedule/register/phoenix-az/

Not really. They're still here but there's a lot people now so they're pretty much just drowning in a sea of posts. And frankly, it's only a matter of time before all these shills get redpilled themselves. Sup Forums has that lovely affect on people.

Obama's fifth muslim ban:

justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/legacy/2014/04/10/pd07apr14.pdf

This fucking sucks. But it made me go from lurker to poster. So that's something.

Sorry, I don't know what the buzz is.

Gun control, gun control, gun control.

So as you can see, the state of insanity is this: The God Emperor is being painted as a racist for proposing the same policy the current president has already used six times.

IT'S NOT RACIST WHEN WE DO IT

Religion of spontaneous combustion is more fitting.

What are the protestors normally like?

The skanks on Fox were talking shit then stopped to eat out Oprah. I don't know what's going on.

Ye olde establishment trickery, everything to fool the peasants

Thanks!
I had put off buying a trump hat until a nomination, now I feel bad I won't have one. Oh well.

>GET 'EM OUTTA HERE

>OUT OUT OUT

ACT ACT ACT!!!
NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER!!!
MAGA!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!!
EXPOSE THE MONEY PRINTERS!!!

>awoo couple is a fat boy and a chunky girl with no tits

like pottery

>Gun control, gun control, gun control.

That's part of a coordinate push with the MSM. They're trying to replace the Islamic terrorism causation with a boogeyman that advances liberal's fascist goals.

Thank you based user. MAGA

Has Kek left us? I feel like Sup Forums doesn't have victories anymore. We need someone to make America and Sup Forums great again!

Trump will be shot in Dallas today.

Screen cap this.

Has Kek left us? I feel like Sup Forums doesn't have victories anymore. We need someone to make America and Sup Forums great again!

Why is she relevant now?

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

DO NOT GIVE THEM A {{{YOU}}}

She's endorsing Hillary because MUH VAGINA

This

You think this is about "corrupt political class" versus "not-corrupt-political-class," and that is why you're a fucking rube who is being taken for a ride. Trump is no different from any other Republican. In fact, he's worse. He not only is going to be bought, but he also bought politicians himself before he decided to run. He brags about it. And yet you morons continue to spread this fiction that he's somehow "different" from the so-called "corrupt political class." He's just another power-hungry billionaire looking to put his name on something. This time he's got his eyes on the history books. Believing anything else is naive and stupid.

Interesting to see news stories today confirming Hillary will not even consider Bernie as a VP candidate. That's gonna piss off the Bernouts even more.

Fan-fucking-tastic. So much for the rumors of her jumping on the Trump train a few months ago.

Reminder that this is why the shilling has been so bad in the last 2-3 days.

SRS is finally going into full General Election mode, and is fully focusing on eroding Trump support all across Sup Forums.

I never believed those rumors. She's a leftist nigger and always has been.

How long is the rally supposed to run for? The train I need to take back stops running at 9:30

>THE WORST ABUSER OF WOMEN
>SHES AN ENABLER FOLKS

I literally unsubbed Conan after he went off about guns.

What the fuck is happening to the polls? By all logical conclusions the terror attack should be helping trump.

Thanks.

What the fuck do they think they will accomplish?

Full scale media blitz.

Can't tell if shilling or if KEK commanded this. Fuck it, shills can't comprehend the power of KEK

>every major media site is completely negative and has constant hit pieces on Trump
it's starting to get to me. I am actually worried we might not have a chance. I'm worried too that the media might convince more people to hate Trump.

A E S T H E T I C

I didn't have high hopes, but it would have been nice. Oh well

The polls are rigged and not up to date

I don't know. It's surprising and unexpected.

Only 8% trust the media.

Ha, so much for those dumb ideas.....

Brah. It's been worse.

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU

>tfw my mind is filled with trump at least 70% of the day
Someone pls recommend me some shit on netflix or some PS4 games to get this glorious motherfucker off my mind for a while.

It did then,this

All these polls are terribly skewed, there was a Reuters Hill +11, but the sample size was 44% DEM 11% I 34% REP
Even 538 is calling these recent polls biased.

Trump is not a Gun Grabber

Get over it, everything he suggested is reasonable an it does not infringe the second amendment

>t. a lawyer

The guy who copies posts is a known shill.

>2 cents etc etc

pls answer, I don't want to be stuck in downtown Dallas until 4 am.

I've been playing AC4 and having a good time. Caribbean piracy is tops.