BRITISH MP MURDERED BY FUCKING WHITE MALE

Brexit dead in the water. All campaigning suspended. Rumours the referendum will be cancelled.

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html
youtu.be/Xtu77vFhmDA
mobile.twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504/video/1
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F.

>Shot

>In the UK

How are those gun bans panning out?

It seems he had a WW1 era weapon

Lol the UK is a joke. Would remain suspend their campaign if a muslim blew something up? Such a pathetic country. I wonder why more people aren't shooting leftists.

A righteous blow has been struck

No pls vote leave my investments depend on it

They'd certainly want to stop the referendum, because we'd brexit.

>WWI weapon
>no wait it was improvised
>wait he stabbed her

Come on media you guys are dumb

meanwhile

>referendum cancelled over a single death

There will be much more blood if that happens, I personally guarantee it.

>be a britcuck
>ban guns
>get shot anyway

kek

What was a 4 foot black man doing hiding in Taylor Swift's closet? Is Tay alright?

Gee, what a coincidence.

Just as an exit was looking very likely...

>Brexit dead in the water. All campaigning suspended. Rumours the referendum will be cancelled.
bait harder

>be British
>get shot

lol, why are the UK and the Aussies so bad at false flags? At least ours leave room for ambiguity.

BE BRITISH

KEK

GET SHOT

Was it a dark skin?

Forgot image.
KEK

Autist cull when?

>Locals have named and identified 'loner' Tommy Mair as the 53-year-old man who has been arrested by police

>Attacker said to have shouted 'Britain First' as he kicked mother-of-two before shooting and repeatedly stabbing her

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html

How long until

>mass shooting at Walmart
>gunman was yelling MAGA
>Trump suspends campaign

>Taylor Swift consoled by new boyfriend Tom after finding four-foot black man hiding in her--
??

You RETARDS!!!! Why didn't you pass a law stating that all weapons must rust more quickly!!!!???!?1

>she died
Christ. They're really going all-out with the false flag. I thought she would miraculously arise from hospital after the vote ended.

Do it, user.

>fat woman with cropped hair

I wonder if she knows she's a stereotype.

All the betting agencies are currently thinking: "How long do we have to wait until we slash the odds of Brexit? Would it be disrespectful to do it so soon after she died?"

i'm just glad it's a white guy this time

Hasn't the Britain First thing already been disproved?

#NotAllBrexiters

>Rumours the referendum will be cancelled
lol

sage

Terrorism.

IT.
IS.
OGRE.

You hear?

OGRE
G
R
E

Kek

HOW WAS HE SHOT IF GUNS ARE ILLEGAL IN THE UK

LIBERALS BTFO

Elijia Wood?

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS DAMMIT

Yes

She died for her designated European Union zone no. 13473184

pretty well considering there has been more gun deaths in the last month in the US than the last 100 years in the UK

Im pretty sure the brits have laws in place that require all those old guns to be deactivated.

You motherfuckers were supposed to lead the way by exitting first.

>what is a "false flag"?

>DM
>caring about facts
pffhaha

Considering population differences and availability, that's pretty bad.

Just after UK signed for Turkey being a member of the EU. It was accepted by both side because more Europe for the pro Europe and more reason to vote leave for the brexiters.
Now they will do whatever needed to remain in the EU.

This is what I call a coincidence!

Looked like brexit was going to happen so the only reason to do this was a desperate move to stop it.

>only getting killed by a gun matters chap
>killing each other with knives and blunt objects doesnt matter

WAIT, is this fucking real? I can't even tell anymore

First Orlando false flag
Now Brexxit false flag

These people are growing brazen and clumsy. Bilderberg must have been busy last weekend.

Blatant false flag.

It's so sickening that an obvious case like the one in Orlando gets rationalized in 12031023 different ways to benefit the left.. and now, when some muslim who wasn't even there says the perpetrator shouted "Britain first" everyone takes it as gospel and the right are terrorists who just want to watch the world burn.. It can be 100 cases against their narrative, but when it happens once to the right-wing everybody loses their shit..

oh it looks like they are going to leave the EU
>All campaigning suspended
>Rumours the referendum will be cancelled
>current year
>not a false flag

Link Maria muzzie rape stats

Labour MP shot dead. The truth about the attack:

youtu.be/Xtu77vFhmDA

and this is how begins a world war

>Attacker said to have shouted 'Britain First' as he kicked mother-of-two before shooting and repeatedly stabbing her
How do you make a black flag more obvious?

mobile.twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504/video/1

>NEVER HEARD "BRITAIN FIRST"

Oh look just in time for you guys to leave the EU. But no, don't look into it, it's merely a coincidence.

the bankers are behind this one, they're the ones who have so much to lose with Brexit

#NotAllMuslims
#DefinitelyAllBrexiters

The overall murder rate is a quarter of what it is in the us.

but the US has 4x the homicide rate than the UK too

Rothschild

guns are not banned in the uk

LOL

>british news

Handguns are, pretty much the only weapons you can get here with a license are single shot rifles and shotguns which can hold no more than 4 shells.

FALSE FLAG

Even then you can own double-action revolvers and similarly double-action guns as long as they've got a long enough barrel/have a metal rod welded onto the grip.

Kinda suspicious that her husband releases a statement less than an hour after she dies saying: "She would've wanted everyone to unite."

>UNITE

I would be mad if this wasnt true

RIP in pieces gun rights. A singer shot then the gay club ordeal and now this within a few days. Thanks guys

Northern Ireland and all the smaller islands have lax gun laws. Handguns, full auto etc.

Semi auto in .22lr is fine in England, no mag capacity on rifles. Semi auto centre fire is also fine in England if it's got a MARS (double pull) trigger. Handguns are another thing entirely, more a matter of barrel length than anything.

*single action
Soz, I've got airguns but I'm no /k/tard

It's a shame the left don't use their brains.

Don't let the left smear the Brexit campaign

>4 times
>with over 6 times the population

Have you ever noticed that brexiters constantly talk about MUSLIMRAPEMUSLIMRAPE (despite being an insignificant percentage of the population, also known as "criminals"). Constantly exchange killing and rape stories inbetween them, and when they kill someone, the first person they did so was a young woman?

Makes you think.

Get a psychologist idiots and stop wanting to fragment the west.

>Sup Forums KEKED out of Brexit
It's a good day.

Better than we are doing anyway.

Mass shootings aren't common over there.

That's the falsiest flag ever.

It is interesting that he chose an attractive female with two children.

Got to be a false flag.

It will backfire like the rest of the Fear Campaign. Normies voters won't like the politicization of this.

>Vape Lounge
sides = gone

husband laughing before going on Air

Difference is that rape and murder are part of Islamic doctrine. I don't think Brexit encourages either particularly.

this will not impact brexit. also false flag

B-but its a gun free zone.

As if, you are cucks after all

>rate
you americans are such spastics

sick

>he fell for the false flag
good goy, vote in!

the guys behind the british banks I'd rather suggest and some german banks perhaps too.