Are we the good guys now?

Are we the good guys now?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/816922/Martin-Schulz-EU-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-migrant-quotas-refugee-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are the leaders of the free world now user. But with great power comes great responsibility

no

g*rms have iterally never been the good guys

but what bad things do we do?

plz don't fuck it up germany-dono

We are. We are the leaders of the free world now.
Don't let a bunch of butthurt anglo teenagers tell you otherwise. They'll cease to exist soon anyways.

the other user is meming
while we certanly have the economical power to lead at least Europe, we lack the political will.
German people have no national pride, no sense of glorious past. Germans are unwilling to endure economic hardship in exchange for political leadership.
That's why Germany is fundamentally unfit to rule, and why we have so many problems in Europe

Yes.

Shut up and take some refugees, you fucking nazi.

Heh

always been

we literally have taken in over 20,000 from Syria and Iraq alone
now or historically?

Nein

Why did you do that? Send them to those islands you guys have

>we literally have taken in over 20,000 from Syria and Iraq alone
Not enough, Nazi. We already took millions.

now

Zimmerman Telegram us whenever, krauts, we make good cannon fodder for when you want to do some conquerin' ;)

those are mostly for boat people, mostly fake refugees, Syrians get special status. And thankfully it's families not just battle-ready young men
nice meme
holier-than thou attitude combined with arrogance, proven twice in the past decade: first with the debt crisis and second with the migrant crisis

>nice meme
>meme
We are literally "Jesus - the country" and everyone knows that.
What about Australia? You are former British prisoners who took away the home of the Aboriginal people and now you don't want to take refugees, you Nazi.

we might be arrogant, but that doesn't exactly make us evil, does it?

Bad guys are cooler anyway

I'm sorry that you don't care anymore about national pride, identity, security etc. but some nations still do.

not evil

>national pride, identity
So, what is the national pride and identity of Australia? Being criminal offenders, killing aboriginies, etc.?
You are claiming Germans are bad (le ebin German destroyer of Europe xDD), fuck you. Now we can turn the tables. You are not even the original citizen of your country. You are not even a real ethnicity, you dirty criminal.

ok so we are still good guys, if maybe a bit arrogant?

No, you're the reason Europe fell from superiority and the reason it's still falling.
Why did Europe lose its empires so quickly? it's because of you guys.
Germany have always been the bad guys

>Why did Europe lose its empires so quickly?
Because of the world wars. And sure, we share a lot of blame for those, but I don't think anybody can deny that we have fundamentally changed since WW2.
How exactly are we evil today?

Excellent bait thread OP

Ironic because your people are killing your own aborigines right now

Pride and identity stems from being better than every other country in the world. All this convict stuff is a meme, don't fall for it.

Most people live on stolen land, if you go back far enough. My parents are English, so I'm pretty sure I do have a "real" ethnicity

Once the bad guy, always the bad guy.
Also, what is the EU? Your politicians are poised for some united Europe ideal that nobody wants. How is it not evil to use your power in that way?
It's sad though, because German supremacy has really been shown in the aftermaths of the wars.
>you lose both wars
>you are still most powerful country in Europe

good intentions sure, poor execution. I feel for countries which have to deal with the "superpower mentality" (combined with eternal Nazi-guilt and you have g*rms) because you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

No, it is because you did not wnat to share with the industrialising german countries and got your knickers in a twist to maintain the "balance of powers".
Which of course meant you wanted to be on top.

For people who claim to want to be left alone you clearly messed around in a lot of continental shit.

>Reminder Russia and the german states mainly contributed to the defeat of Napoleon and you were mostly a catalysator.

>I do have a "real" ethnicity
>My parents are English
>muuuuuuh heritage
Your parents are just English because your ancestors came as British prisoners to Australia. Your nation was supposed to be a penal colony. Can't make this up.

We are the only good guys right now

>Once the bad guy, always the bad guy.
So you are evil aswell, because all of the bad things british empire has done?

>Also, what is the EU? Your politicians are poised for some united Europe ideal that nobody wants.
EU is a completely voulentary organisation, and each member state is free to leave it at any time, as Britain just did.

>"superpower mentality"
You mean Germany? You can blame us for many things, but we certanly don't have any superpower ambitions anymore

Russian hacker, please. Putin is of evil and you don't take refugees. We are #1 good guys world wide now.

>muh have to share
>muh evil britsh boogeyman
>muh 'we once helped stop a madman so we're good guys now'

You are pretty ok, except for your pretty corrupt government.

Putin does protect russian interests and got fucked over by the US and Nato..so it is sort of understandable how he acts even though i still dislike it.

But why not admit you want a Zar? Turks should do the same with Caliphs desu.

ITT: Descendant of English prisoners vs. holy Germans.

No, but Bongs suffer heavily from only accepting their historical point of view.

Less so than the US, but you still don't have acess or even want to acess other people's viewpoints of history.
Mostly tied to being language snobs like the frenchies.

penal colonies stopped in the 1830s
>parents are english
>somehow they're time travellers
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr german education

UK has done overall more good than bad

I thought Australians are the masters of shitposting. Why is this one so easy to bait?

>German doesn't understand patriotism

typical

>UK has done overall more good than bad
so have we, if you ignore the short period of german autism between 1933-1945

>Holy germans
You went from Martin Luther to Muhammed
If we're assuming holy to be in the Christian sense, you've completely abandoned it.

Duty to intervene in foreign matters like America and R*ssua

Eternal kraut is the curse of europe and should be bombed to oblivion.

but we don't do that. We are very hesitant in such things and we only send out troops if America pressures us to do so.
The best we can do is sanction other nations

Fake news

What is the name of the Mayor of London again? Wasn't it some "typical English name"? :^)

No and you never will

Care to explain why?

You are destroying Europe

Because you fuck up everything for everyone always.

i would appreciate a more detailed explanation
how are we destroying europe?

Fucking up all Europe's economy?

The only thing I destroy is your mom's pussy :^)

i dont have to explain shit to subhuman like you

>t. Mafiosi who probably doesn't even pay taxes

how are we fucking up EU economy?
We are not one of the countries that cant pay its debts

Germany literally dindu nuffin until WW2

We dindu nuffin at all. WW2 wasn't the Germans. It was the Nazis :^)

By imposing Austerity to all Europe stupid krauts, now we are all fucking poor and more indebted compared to america, even germans

>now we are all fucking poor and more indebted compared to america, even germans
It's because you don't pay taxes.

Italy and other EU member states are sovereign nations, we have no means to force austerity upon you

Merkel is a whore and so is her country.

>g*rms have iterally never been the good guys

Excuse me, Mr. Koala, but we freed the world from the (((catholic menace))). You can thank us now or later

Wilkommenskultur
Anti-nuclearism
Euro

Germans are proof that God has a sense of cosmic humour

Yes

Please make more german free smileys

Exept in 2013 some EU forced Italy to put the fiscal compact in our constitution, leading to the worst recession in italian history, and each time we propose to break It sombody screeches out "you brake the ruleeees"

>Wilkommenskultur
>Anti-nuclearism
Those things are dometic issues. We are not forcing other nations to take millions of refugees or to abadon nuclear power.

>euro
Germany never wanted euro, it was forced into it

Shouldn't have entered the Euro then

Italian constitution is written by Italian representatives, not by EU and not by Germany

We founded It idiot

You are forcing other nations to spend billions on renewable energy through EU
You are attracting the refugees and Schulz is a big quotasboo.

>germany never wanted Euro

Right now you sure do considering it's artificially undervalued.

Then you are bigger idiots than I imagined. What did you think would happen when you unite countries with vastly different export/import ratios under one currency?

It's dumb how Luther always gets included in those "destroyer of Europe" meme images. The reformation was necessary and Luther had nothing to do with the 30 years war which was started by Catholics anyway. Also the 30 Years War only really fucked up German lands and not the rest of Europe so they should see this as a good thing if they hate Germany so much.

>>germany never wanted Euro
>Right now you sure do considering it's artificially undervalued.
We were forced to participate in the game, so we play by the game's rules, and obviously in our favor. So what?

>not the rest of Europe

Fuck you, we got genocided over that bullshit

>You are forcing other nations to spend billions on renewable energy through EU
We are forcing nobody. All of EU countries and pretty much all countries around the world have agreed to fight climate change. Seeing this as a German conspiracy is ridiculous.

>You are attracting the refugees and Schulz is a big quotasboo.
refugees are attracted by European (and German) wealth and stability. So i guess you could blame us for beeing wealthy and upholding the rule of law.

>Right now you sure do considering it's artificially undervalued.
Euro is controlled by European Central Bank, not by Germany

I was including you under "German lands"

DELET

>Seeing this as a German conspiracy is ridiculous.

You are at the forefront of the climate change memedustry

>So i guess you could blame us for beeing wealthy and upholding the rule of law.

"Wir schaffen das"

>Euro is controlled by European Central Bank, not by Germany

So why wasn't Euro devalued to help the Greek interests?

G*rmany is Napoleon's invention - Confederation of the Rhine, Rheinbund

there's a reason why before Hitler and HaShoah, Napoleon was seen as the worst person in history.

memes aside, it's breddy imbressive how even when it united with an eastern European Soviet satelite shithole (GDR), it's still one of the top economies in the world.

Imo east Germany is still dragging Germs down, which I guess is a good thing for everyone else

>Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren

Just pretend I wrote "HRE lands" m8 because it's what I meant originally

>6 years

>You are at the forefront of the climate change memedustry
No, thats the scientific community. But you are right, Germany does put a lot of trust into science.

>"Wir schaffen das"
Sure we made some mistakes, but refugees would have come anyways. And I dont see how mistakes in German domestic policy affects you.

>So why wasn't Euro devalued to help the Greek interests?
Because a devaluation of euro would hurt the whole eurozone, and ECB decided its not worth it

>thats the scientific community

Sponsored by governments

>how mistakes in German domestic policy affects you

express.co.uk/news/world/816922/Martin-Schulz-EU-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-migrant-quotas-refugee-crisis

>hurt the whole eurozone

No. Only those who were lending like crazy to countries they shouldn't have. The reason why Euro stays so high is because Germans are still deathly afraid of inflation.

No.

>Sponsored by governments
science community is payed by the state, not by the government.

>express.co.uk/news/world/816922/Martin-Schulz-EU-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-migrant-quotas-refugee-crisis
Migrante quota is something that ALL EU countries agreed upon, and now 3 countries are breaking that agreement. It is not a case of Germany forcing its will on V4 countries.

>The reason why Euro stays so high is because Germans are still deathly afraid of inflation.
If Euro is devaluated or not is not a decision Germany can make. This decision is made by European Central Bank, which is an independant institution

>he state, not by the government.

Literally the same thing

>ALL EU countries agreed upon

No. it's what other countries forced upon V4 even though it's their fault for not protecting their borders and giving refugees gibs.

>a decision Germany can make

But it's a decision Germany can and does prevent and ECB plays politics like any other EU institution.

>No. it's what other countries forced upon V4 even though it's their fault for not protecting their borders and giving refugees gibs.
All EU countries held a democratic vote on the refugee quota. And in a democracy, you have to accept the decision, even if you lose.

>But it's a decision Germany can and does prevent and ECB plays politics like any other EU institution.
Germany, like any other member of the eurozone, has certain influence on ECB politics. But as long as Germany plays by the rules, I don't exactly understand what you criticize

Patriotism and willfull ignorance are two different things, Bazza.

Wrong the Emperor of the HRE was allways the King of Germans. After he got voted and before he got crowned to Emperor by the Pope.

The voting thing is a bit stupid because in proportion to populace small countries have actually way more votes than we do.

Stop blaming us for everything.

>hurr durr democracy

Forcing refugees upon countries shouldn't be even a votable issue

>what you criticize

The fact Germany is destroying Southern Europe by refusing to devalue the currency.

>Stop blaming us for everything

Grow some balls then. Your country is the biggest in the EU and economically the strongest which means you have the main say in the EU, yet you can't even pacify antifa faggots trying to disrupt G20.

what a shitty country, full of scumbags.

that is all you need to know about GERMany

Gobless the Queen and King Felipe VI

>Grow some balls then. Your country is the biggest in the EU and economically the strongest which means you have the main say in the EU, yet you can't even pacify antifa faggots trying to disrupt G20.
That isn't how it works, though. The user you're responding to is right -- there's no special consideration given because you have a large economy. The votes between member states are all equalised.

>europarliament

One big yapping hall that sometimes serves as means to push through unpopular legislation.