Holy shit, i need more like this

holy shit, i need more like this

bumping thread; haven't found anything else like this.

yeah never found anything really similar to this

>mfw the outro of track 8

Sadly not even Shiina has released an album similar to this.

really sad she'll never come close to topping this album again.

Homogenic is like this but much better

except every Bjork and Radiohead album sounds like it

nice try Shiina

I like to think of this as Homogenic's more rocky asian cousin

> much better
wrong

her first two albums

>wrong
wrong

Is this the new Japanese meme album? Fishmans is overmemed anyway.

no this is some true patrician music

>implying i won't meme this album to death until every Sup Forums-male and /daily/ hipster is embarrassed to have this on their topsters chart

do it
i love shiina and wish this album would've been more popular

maybe she wouldn't have sold out then

Jokes on you I love youtube recommendation core

I've been listening to this album for a couple of years and never brought it up here, should've tho desu

I've been noticing it on Sup Forums recently for some reason, though it's non-ironically a patrician Japanese classic.

Please don't meme this album.

At this rate she might not even come close to topping SG again. :(

This album was super popular, all of her albums are. She's a household name in Japan. She just seemingly doesn't care about making music that isn't for adverts these days, though there are hints of her old greatness sometimes. Reimport 2 for example was better than I thought it'd be but it's full of old songs so it's not really "new" but yeah there's hope. (Until she inevitably releases another shit song for an advert)

I really hope she's just making money for a series of experimental avant-garde masterpieces.

kys
I know understand why autists dislike when idiots find out about more obscure albums they like.

Sound Horizon has a similar feel, their album Elysion might be right up your alley.