Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BeA8TDkAV2W/
youtu.be/u-qfN0egmjs
reddit.com/r/mgmt/comments/7qoba6/spoilers_ahead/?st=JCIIMNAT&sh=f4920bb7
youtu.be/yrgMTv5lEwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think it's going to be good? I wasn't too hype about "Hand It Over."

looking forward to it, hand it over was kinda weak though

Top 5 MGMT song for me probably, Congratulations is the only album of them I find consistent and I enjoy psychedelia more than synthpop.
Other singles were great too, I might like the new MGMT more than their older stuff.

I'll check it out, not that hyped. Cool album cover tho

instagram.com/p/BeA8TDkAV2W/

>Hand It Over isn't on the album
wut

I agree on the psychedelia > synthpop MGMT. Definitely hope it'll be more like Hand It Over, but I just hope they refined the other songs more.

it's the last track?

they're good songwriters but they need to stop overproducing stuff and putting sound effects and random noise layers in to make their arrangements sound more complex, it's messy

It is, it's the final track of the album (which I hate when the last track is a single, spoils it).
No one here said it wasn't on there either, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Judging from what I've heard so far, I'm not sure this will be as good as the s/t or Congratularions.

Hopefully it’s strategic
>Release 2 solid tracks people get hyped
>Release the worst song on the album (which isn’t half bad) to lower expectations to make people more impressed by the album.

Either this or they released the 2 best songs and everything else is like hand it over, I think mgmt is better than that but it could still happen.

AOTY

It's gotta leak real soon. There has already been at least one review

I've heard me and Michael bootlegs, not bad

First two singles got me hyped for it, they learned how to produce better their stuff and I think LDA won't suffer from the same problems S/T had.

Leak when?

HOLY SHIT I WANT TO SEE THEM LIVE

That album cover looks shit at first, but it probably looks great in physical form.

same bro have they announced tour dates in the US? haven't seen anything

yes

oh shit you're right

going to get tickets to the SF and LA shows in May

lol why both

I’m getting LA and San Diego tickets. Why? Because they haven’t toured in years!

crude

MGMT fans rejoice

I've driven LA to San Diego. It's reasonable. I wouldn't want to drive from LA to SF just for a concert though.

I live in the inland Empire so fortunately they are both the same driving distance!

guy buying SF and LA tickets here

I live in LA, my girlfriend also live here but goes to school in SF. I go up to see them with her and then we drive down and see them again. basically 2 awesome dates in different cities. we love seeing bands multiple times during a tour

>instagram.com/p/BeA8TDkAV2W/
Love that song right at the beginning

Anyone else seeing that the show is 21+ on the tickets sale? im really bummed out because im 19 and it says "this is a 21 and older event only, if you are under 21 you will not be allowed to enter the venue." :/

Never been carded in my life and I've gone to concerts like these back when I was underage, you'll be fine (probably).
Look up the venue and see what people have to say about it.

curious. what problems?

Nice I wish I had friends to take to an mgmt concert. They’re pretty normie and I know wouldn’t enjoy the psych aspect of them. Also no gf :(

ok thank you

okay now that does sound comfy

Anyone else notice the selly-ester watts field on the cover?

I only liked little dark age. But there is still an empty feeling of the songs compared to congratulations or the deep cuts on OS

wrong

stop that

you will never be James Dean

Most of the album had little to no dynamics. The only songs that didn't suffer from it were Alien Days (obviously from a different session) and Your Life is A Lie (which sound was supposed to be loud all the way through). The ideas were very good like the IDM influence but production ruined most of S/T for me.

They made a song dedicated to him
youtu.be/u-qfN0egmjs

t autist who can't pick up on the implied, In my opinion, of thqt post

dont get this meme

I got the leak its good

Don’t lie bitch

Dubs = You have to post it.

Be honest:
how many people saying Hand It Over is a weak track are just parroting Fantano?

A lot probably.

fuckity fuck
people suck

We’re waiting ...

>instagram.com/p/BeA8TDkAV2W/
it's "Me & Michael" probably the next single/video

Hope it's good

Where?

Like every MGMT song it feels at least 1 minute too long, and it’s not amazing to start

reddit.com/r/mgmt/comments/7qoba6/spoilers_ahead/?st=JCIIMNAT&sh=f4920bb7

I enjoyed it a lot

I thought it was weak and I don't even know who Fantano is

If you guys want to be more hyped about this youtu.be/yrgMTv5lEwk

>no OH dates

Slight REE. Still really excited.