See this

>see this
What do?

Rape

put benis in barrel

'if you're legal, will you marry me? :DDDDDD"

Let her shoot me.

beat the shit out of her for the lack of trigger discipline.

shoot her like its the battle of long tan

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

Put my hands slowly behind my head, get on my knees and silently await my fate and hope the death by headshot is as fast and sure as video games presents.

ok no more mr nice guy I'm tIred oF being a betA cuck that always gets friendZoned No oNe gives a shit about how nIce i am so I'll act like a douchebag cHad * takes off fedora puts on sunglasses* hey u bitch we fukin right now spread that pussy u whore oh yeah imma lick that pus and stick my finger up ur ass I'll have you screamin louder than that hobo I set on fire lick lick oh yeah lick my finger u cock carousel it tastes like ur asshole o yeah call the morgue cuz I'm fucking killin ur pussy omg bitch why u screaming rape fuckin SJW fuck toy slut goddam the fuckin police r here when i get out of jail I'm cummin to fuckin cut your tits off and murder u

slowly raise my hands
grab the barrel
rape girl

>Asian-Americans are now out in the woods with rifles
>it's not just golf and skiing
>Asians really are out-whiting the whites
Remind her to keep that barrel down unless she's ready to fire, and then wish her good luck.

Start masturbating furiously.

Laugh because she has no magazine. A brown bear will probably eat her soon.

stop kony 2012

Offer her a candy, then try to have some conversation while walking her back home :)

give her some eggs

>quickly move to the side, push the rifle, kick her knee, throw her on the ground and take her rifle.

>if you're legal
get out, france is islamic nation now

I have BOGDANIUM

She doesn't look Asian American, she looks straight Japanese.

Ask her to be my friend :3

Turn 360° and walk away.