huh

Fire type

Grass/Psychic

Op is a fighting fairy

Mostly Ice-Steel. Also a bit of ghost.

shit taste kek

Dark/steel
What Pokémon are this type

This is my favorite image on the internet.

I'd be Psychic/Fire

This thing

Psychic/Poison
Bisharp iirc

The unova fire starter, I think, but it's not very cool

Grass-Rock or Grass-Ground

Sorry got your typing confused with

It's always hard to choose two.

Rock/Ghost that can learn some Ground, Fighting, and Ice-type moves.

steel/grass/rock
>only having 1 or 2 types

Grass/rock but flying is also a thing because I love jazz.

ICE/ROCK OH YEAH I'M A DING DONG DIDDLY AURORUS

of course I get the nig pokemon

There are no three type pokemon, but some can learn off-type moves

gotta pick your top two so you can be a pokemon friendo, otherwise you're a pleb for being 3 types

Me I'm like Arceus. I can be all types.

I choose them all.

water

/join showderp

AURORA BOREALIS?

ghost/steel

Arceus is a normal-type pokemon so you got the worst pick

have it your way. i pick steel and grass, what happens now?

Google ferrothorn and see how cool you look

Grass/fire/flying/electric/rock.

Grow the fuck up losers, stop trying to reference Japanese animé monsters from your childhoods 20 fuckin years ago.

1) Why is disco grouped in with house, techno and trance? The last thing I want to hear on a Markus Schulz set is fuckin ABBA.
2) Why are glam and alt-rock in the same grouping, when alt-rock was a reaction to the excesses of glam, arena, hair rock/metal?
3) Why is shoegaze not grouped with alt-rock when they're infinitely closer to one another than alt-rock is to glam?
4) Why doesn't the "Ghost" category include darkwave, when it'd be fitting to put it there?
5) Why does dark ambient not seem to have a fitting place here, floating indeterminately between "Psychic", "Ghost" and "Bug"?

Fuck picking two of them only. It's not possible. I like shit from Poison, Rock, Ground, Psychic, Ice, Ghost, Dragon, and to a lesser extent Grass, Water and Steel.

Fuck it. Ground-Ghost, there's your answer.

Grats you are a pokemon now, tho you do have a double weakness to hip hop & RnB

thank you, but that's not me.

i sure do

you are thinking too much into this friend, you pick two and look up your pokemon, here's you, some people think you look dumb but one of my faves

Dude did you really got triggered by pokemon?

This is why the franchise isn't taken seriously anymore

I said Ground-Ghost, not Ghost-Ground, fuckin spastic. If you're going to give me a weeb monster at least give me a good one.

I'm just salty that I never got a Game Boy Color as a kid.

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

Also, steel/flying.

>Gameboy game for 12-year olds
>ever taken seriously

this
and haunted sandcastle is better than a giant load of sentient sludge imo

YEAH BABY YOU'RE A MOTHERFUCKIN SKARMORY

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Yeah but fuck golurk and his flight

>Fire/Flying
Mah Nigguh

>parties
yeah I don't go to them. Despacito has the real potential to cause me to end it all, too much risk of it being on the setlist.
My idea of a perfect friday night is shrooms, a pitch dark bedroom all to myself, and several hours of dark ambient queued up.

AT THIS TIME OF YEAR?!

ice/steel

cozy, tho I enjoy L bit more myself

Ice/Ghost

You're an enormous faggot if you've somehow convinced yourself that the sandcastle is better than Muk in any way.

Everyone I talk to does. I've never tried it myself. The people I've spoken to who've done both and can compare often say shit like shrooms gave them a really painful and harrowing, introspective existential crisis, whereas all of my experience with them has been wholly positive.

The chart has gone through a bunch of different changes in the past, whatever suggestions you have could improve it.
1)Where do you think disco should go instead?
2)Where do you think glam should go instead?
3)This one can be a bit up for debate because shoegaze has a lot of crossover with dream pop
4)Darkwave isn't on the chart at all right now, so it could be put into the Ghost category by doing post-punk/goth/darkwave
5)Dark ambient could easily fit in with the Bug category

ice/steel

Pokemon is a pop culture phenomenon you disrespectful pig, you could literally just go up to a girl and say "Pikachu" and she will know what you're talking about

Grass/Rock

I get your point about the first two. I can't spot other space for disco or glam, so whatever. Although I personally can't stand glam and wish it'd fall off the face of the earth completely.
3, yeah I understand with its association with the other "Ice" genres that shoegaze belongs there, otherwise it'd probably be subsumed within alt-rock in any case.

As for 4 and 5.
What I don't understand is why modern classical is in Bug, and neoclassical in Dragon. The two should be switched the other way. Secondly, minimalism, electroacoustic and drone (and lowkey which isn't on there), they all cover very similar ground. i'd pair a couple of them up or remove one of them to make space for dark ambient. so bug would be
-neoclassical
-dark ambient
and the latter two whichever are considered more important or prominent of the others listed
dragon would get modern classical in place of neoclassical.

for ghost, putting darkwave in with post-punk and goth would be crowding it a bit. maybe pair up industrial and neofolk since the two are often found in very similar circles, to make space for darkwave?

Is "Pikachu" code for being a safe faggot she can discuss menstruation with?

Ice/Rock

holy shit user, i'm a fire/water pokemon. i'm legit invincible

Ground/fighting

or you die instantly

this guy begs to differ

Neither of you apparently know how typing works.

You'd be weak to Ground, Rock, and Electric, and you'd be resistant to Bug, Steel, Fire, Ice, and Fairy.

holy shit, there's actually a fire/water pokemon and it's a mythical-tier legendary

grass/steel
or
ghost/ice

I didn't have to convince myself since it's reality, I'm sorry I insulted your toxic pile of cum

Ice/Ghost, apparently I am one of these fuckers

My girl likes to scream Pikachu during sex

Ice/Ground

I haven't had anything too bad on shrooms, tho it definitely tends to swing my thoughts around to crazier places while L is little less of a ride

I agree, glam shouldn't be listed at all and could be replaced with garage rock (or something else)
Neoclassical has a lot more in common with classical music than modernist classical does. I think both of them are in a proper spot (but this could easily be up for debate)
Minimalism and drone do have crossovers but have their own unique distinctions
Bug could be
-modern classical
-dark ambient
-drone
-minimalism
>for ghost, putting darkwave in with post-punk and goth would be crowding it a bit. maybe pair up industrial and neofolk since the two are often found in very similar circles, to make space for darkwave?
good idea

not like any of this really matters, but just a fun way of classifying music and ones' tastes

ghost/psychic

Ice-fire kms

Lol Charizard legit the blackest Pokemon of all according to this chart

literally me

He's the definition of African-American for sure, but outside the US the Electric-type's genres also heavily take from black music.

Electric/Ice or Bug/Dragon

Psychic/bug

ice/ghost
idk if they've added more with the typing since dp but picrelated is coincidentally one of my favorite designs

fire/psychic

>coincidentally one of my favorite designs

In other words, you want to fuck it?

no i don't go on that board

Did her bull tell you or did they let you watch?

>bull
don't you mean tauros?

Why so many ice types on Sup Forums?

a lot of us rate shoegaze. I didn't rate it enough to choose it as one of mine in the end though.

the only ghost/fighting pokemon that exists apparently

Seriously at this point I'm a WUBRG magic card

All the Ghost Steel are from this line I was only vaguely aware this was a Pokemon.

Shoe gaze is lame/decent.

New Wave is where it's at.

Not quite that familiar. Any albums recs to demonstrate what you mean exactly?

No album recs because black music ain't my jam. Youtube's full of playlists that'll clue you in, although I find it hard to believe you don't know what reggae is. samba and bossa nova are latin american (predominantly associated with Brazil) and, samba especially, feature a lot of percussion and techniques that had their origin in Africa and are associated with the blacker Brazilians.

Steel/Dark

Ah, okay I gotcha. Yeah ofc I know reggae, but I really haven't explored samba or drum n bass.

I really can't touch Latin music outside of perhaps some Caribbean stuff, though. Too foreign even for me, lol

Meant to say samba and bossa nova

Fighting Ghost Dark.