What are the genres that you cannot just get into?

What are the genres that you cannot just get into?
>punk
I listened to a lot of punk as a teenager and now it just sounds like edgy pandering shit to me.
>ska
I never liked ska but i certainly gave it a chance. It’s just really damn annoying to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LNZKqhXCv5c
youtu.be/0VKcLPdY9lI
youtu.be/bAicySTsvLo
youtu.be/LJVUjmNMF8c
youtu.be/GoV7B9K23ts
youtu.be/c7rCyll5AeY
youtu.be/VSYoDqkbzzg
youtu.be/0KGHiRo2apM
youtu.be/bwmSjveL3Lc
youtu.be/43Ai41L_UnI
youtu.be/rJYDix4FttA
youtu.be/i1n_1jrUEjU
youtu.be/7cjZFjWBZI0
youtu.be/Amq-qlqbjYA
youtu.be/WyiIGEHQP8o
youtu.be/TkSv0TkvTRs
youtu.be/41Dp7Q-SM1Y
youtu.be/V2hlQkVJZhE
youtu.be/DojqyA3Ma2k
youtu.be/ur0hCdne2-s
youtu.be/vDxD4HwEFdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hip hop
I get why people love it, but it simply ain't my thing.

Anything with masturbatory instrumentals

You shouldn't feel guilty about not liking hip hop

hardstyle

Fuck you. You may not like it but this is what peak performance sounds like.

kpop

das racis dough sheh

Hip Hop,I get why people like it but I've always preferred actual poetry so it does nothing for me both musically and lyrically

cracka ass mahfukga

Any metal genre except sludge.

Anything without vocals. I don't actually like singing, but I can't get into something if there is no type of vocals. I don't care if they are screaming and yelling or whispering the whole time. I just need vocals.

I don’t.

Hip hop and rap. Especially the stuff after 2000. Got friends who bump all the time and just never really got into it.

That includes Kanye, Drake, Kendrick, and what ever FOTM dude is out.

I've been blessed with an eclectic taste, so I can enjoy broad range of music. Except perhaps extremes within the genres.

>Any instrumental electronic genres
I have listened to countless albums repeated times in all electronic genres and none of it has impressed me. I will try it again in some years
>Hardcore punk
I cannot stand how simple the instrumentals generally are, no matter how good the lyrics are
>Trap rap
I don't like any aspects of it. Shit lyrics, lazy instrumentals

There's lots of trap rap and trap-influenced r&b songs with cool instrumentals, you don't even have to dig to find them since many of them are from mainstream artists:
Travis Scott - 3500
FKA twigs - Give Up
Travis Scott - Don't Play
Denzel Curry - Gook
Azealia Banks - BBD
Kanye West - Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1
SZA - Love Galore
Lana Del Rey - High By The Beach
Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe

Reggae.

>I've been blessed with an eclectic taste
Translation:
>I've been blessed with low/no standards

>Jazz
>Classical
>Electronic
>Rap/hip hop
>Metal
>Experimental/avant garde
>Most "world" music

My tastes are pretty narrow.

Raggae is terrible

Rock
Folk
Jazz
Classical
Electronic
Metal
Punk
World music
Indie
Blues
Soul
Reggae
Rhythm and Blues
Funk

Yeah, that's my conclusion as well.

same

>Trap/Meme Rap
Sounds dumb. And I know some folks who are ironically fans of this shit. I know it's music to get you hyped, but it fails at that because everything sounds the same.
>All of this minimalist Pop music now
Barely half of them have catchy hooks and hooks. And all of this minimalist crap is devoid of energy which should be one of the key tenets of writing a pop song.
>Country
I only like a select few songs out of the whole genre.
>Classical
Never had an ear for it. Mainly because of my short attention span, and the fact that most pieces goes on for minutes on end. And it can get boring to me. But I can listen to Orchestral music all day.

That is pretty much exactly what I would've said but with hip hop added on

Ya, pretty much all of those tracks I've heard before I do enjoy and even love some of those instrumentals, but except for Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe, the lyrics in pretty much all of those tracks and in a lot of trap rap in general are abysmal (especially Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1 and I love that instrumental). Also most of trap rap doesn't have production nearly as interesting as the tunes you named

I like this one heavily reggae influenced yugoslavian post punk album. It's called Treci Svijet and its by Haustor. I don't understand any of it but it's the only reggae album I really enjoy so check it out if you want

>2016
youtu.be/LNZKqhXCv5c
youtu.be/0VKcLPdY9lI
youtu.be/bAicySTsvLo
youtu.be/LJVUjmNMF8c
youtu.be/GoV7B9K23ts
youtu.be/c7rCyll5AeY
youtu.be/VSYoDqkbzzg
youtu.be/0KGHiRo2apM
youtu.be/bwmSjveL3Lc
youtu.be/43Ai41L_UnI

>2017
youtu.be/rJYDix4FttA
youtu.be/i1n_1jrUEjU
youtu.be/7cjZFjWBZI0
youtu.be/Amq-qlqbjYA
youtu.be/WyiIGEHQP8o
youtu.be/TkSv0TkvTRs
youtu.be/41Dp7Q-SM1Y
youtu.be/V2hlQkVJZhE
youtu.be/DojqyA3Ma2k
youtu.be/ur0hCdne2-s
youtu.be/vDxD4HwEFdY

Hey user im curious how did you find them? Its pretty popular band in Serbia and Croatia, though I dont like it... Do you know any other Yugo music?

Not my thing either. Can't relate to the lyrics most of the time, don't like the lyric delivery style

listen to elementary by lil pump

most metal that isn't melodic death metal. It's the only metal genre that stands out.

Metal
Prog rock
Any pop
Hip Hop
New Wave
Reggae
Non-English "music"
The list goes on

not him but an user shared Josipa Lisac - Dnevnic jedne Ijubavi in the sharethread a couple years ago. I was skeptical but it got a bunch of (you)s so I gave it a listen and holy fuck that album is good.

reggae, trance, jazz, hip hop, and most political stuff