Why do Americans obsess so much about looking big when it comes to sports? What about skills?

Why do Americans obsess so much about looking big when it comes to sports? What about skills?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holding_(American_football)
youtube.com/watch?v=RPO-OhIz4UY
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hector-bellerin-is-faster-than-sprint-king-usain-bolt-10175435.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

form is an extension of content

Because they play sports where players need to be big.

Why do third worlders obsess so much about what Americans do when it comes to anything?

I'm on an American board and you guys are the most different when it comes to sports.

*American site

There is a bmi curve related to muscle density and sports performance. Every single sport involving running, jumping, etc. has proven to have a peak muscle density. That being said I'm assuming we give you guys shit for having this little twigs for soccer players. Yes it's true muscle is not everything but muscle mass including that in the upper body helps you run. It allows you to pump harder and be more explosive. Being some skinny fat nu male works when you're a skillful beast but why not maximize your performance by reaching peak bmi?

AESTHETICA

>favela monkey jealous of people that can afford food

Why do brazilians obsess so much about looking white when it comes to sports? What about skills?

Nerman had every kind of looks, including his natural kinky hair.
Unlike amerimutts he is not obssessed about whiteness.

american sports are more about power in short bursts rather than being able to jog for 90 minutes

lmao 0 calves

Why do you guys jack each other off in the showers after sissyfoot games?

>MFW he skipped leg day

What you said doesn't even make sense. Europeans are richer too and they don't follow the American mindset.
You're going to choke if you don't remove that American cock from your throat.

Why do you enjoy seeing black men grabbing each other?

holding is a penalty Brazilinho

Not in american Handegg, that seems the whole point of the game.

>I'm too stupid to understand any sport that isn't twinks kicking a fucking ball
got it

It's a bunch of fat guys concussing each other. What's so hard to understand?

>he didn't swordfight in the showers after a practice/game when he was in school
What shithole corner of the US do you come from?

>hue thinks bodybuilding is a sport
I smell an uma delicia thread coming on

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holding_(American_football)

arnold is the man

but yeah fuck roid collision

The idea was to imply that American fans are like the dude in the crowd mirin Arnold.

>American ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sports''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

why do foreigners care so much about Americans?

>unintentionally reinforces my argument
lol, get put in a box you brainlet

There's nothing exceptional about an "athlete" with the body of 12 year old jogging around for an hour. Old people jog miles per day.

One looks like a superhero, the other looks like some asthmatic kid who got shoved into lockers.

Have you had no contact with Americans before? They're superficial as fuck, everything is about bigger=better

because you're weird

>fat guys
They'd kick your shit in

spotted the manlet

>football players are a bunch of fat black g-

didnt read lmao

We already know that by your flag.

>They're superficial as fuck,

Lol.

That's why foreigners constantly post pictures of a "shredded" Ronaldo.

I understand. He's the only notable player with at least some muscle mass.

Muscular physiques have been respected since antiquity. If Messi wasn't famous, he wouldn't turn heads anywhere in the world, while a 6'6' guy jacked to the gills will.

based illiteracy joke

They can manipulate a ball with their feet in an impressive manner. They also need to create plays and find ways to score. You people keep saying that there aren't many goals. That's because it's hard to score.
If you want to see badass dudes why don't you just watch Boxing or MMA?

This.

Who was the most famous Greek hero?

Hercules, who dominated foes through his strength.

No one was writing epics about 5'2" 120lb twinks.

>he says this to someone speaking English as a second language.

That's why it's more apt to call soccer players craftsmen than athletes.

Oh shut the fuck up and stop trying to hit back for me. The amount of Brazilians who speak shit English in this fucking board is so massive as to make that jab work. I tried to throw a shit meme at him and he hit back nicely. Fuck the fuck off.

They don't only jog like you said
youtube.com/watch?v=RPO-OhIz4UY

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hector-bellerin-is-faster-than-sprint-king-usain-bolt-10175435.html

>The Spaniard set a time of 4.42 seconds over a distance of 40 metres, which is quicker than the Jamaican sprinter who when setting the current 100m world record, took 4.64 seconds to cover the first four/tenths of the track.

>self-aware, rational, and based Brazilinho
never stop never stopping

Underrated

kek

but messi is famous because he has actual talent, which is what counts

Hey genius, it's possible to watch and enjoy more than one sport.

>>The Spaniard set a time of 4.42 seconds over a distance of 40 metres, which is quicker than the Jamaican sprinter who when setting the current 100m world record, took 4.64 seconds to cover the first four/tenths of the track.

lol.

C'mon. They're comparing a person who was already in a dead sprint to Bolt from a dead stop. The first 10 yards/meters from a dead stop usually take about ~1.9 seconds.

Here's Bolts fastest 40m split.

3.28 seconds.

Soccer players are athletes, I was just shitposting you, but muscular physiques have always been "respected" over thin, lean physiques.

This didn't start with Americans. As someone said, who's the most famous hero of all-time?

>4.42 40
That's the bare minimum for a guy to get a look at a skill position in the NFL. If Hector puts on 40-50 pounds of muscle he might make a roster.

I gained some respect for you. Have a nice night, my friend.

Please watch our sports btw

Nip-tier bantz

wtf.. whatever...

Damn...

Kinda feel bad for you now

Stay tiny you manlet bitch
Go tune those "fine motor skills" to help jerk guys off

Can we all at least agree that sumo wrestling is retarded and that those jap fatties are not real athletes?

Fuck off. At least sumo matches never end in a tie.

Its not about looking big, retard, is about being black.
The reason why they hate Football is because we don't have enough black players, other reason why Baseball is dying.

Spickick and boreball GOATs were black tho

>micky mantle
>black
shiggy diggy my man

Don't Europeans obsess about looking so big too and mock Americans for being too short?
Nice double standards, Yuroshit.

This. All of the best young talent is black too. Most expensive all time players Pogba and Neymar, the most coveted young players (Dembele, Mbappe), etc. Just look at all of the most highly rated young players and it's clear what the future of football will look like.

because all that matters in the NFL is physicality. Football involves immense skill as well as athleticism

But it's 40 meters not yards.
I checked here 40 m = 43 yards

Not really, Maradona, Messi, CR7, Zidane and alot of other players weren't black, even Phat Ronaldo was a mutt.

*43,74 yards

NFL playbooks have hundreds of plays. What does soccer have that would even compare? The NFL is more physically demanding and more strategically interesting. Facts.

sorry sweetie, but the baseball GOATs are not black.

>Ronaldo isnt black
this coping

Baseball is still more popular than the nba. And whites would turn on football if all the best qbs were black.

>Barry Bonds
>Hank Aaron
>not black
wew lad

Then how come the NBA is universally followed around the world while no one but old fat white crackers care about the MLB, you fucking nigger?

>Barry bonds

This is an Iberian thing.

He's the all time leader in home runs, nigger. Chicks only care about the long ball in the end. No one cares about your meme slap hitters, fuck off.

>All of the best young talent is black too
Not really.

>Most expensive all time players Pogba and Neymar
Thats because Manchester United is a english team and their market is inflated as fuck. Neymar is a half breed, not black, and if PSG bought Messi you can bet that this would be at least 250 million.

>the most coveted young players (Dembele, Mbappe)
What is cherrypicking right, how about Asensio, Werner, here two examples that contradicts what you said.

Now compare a photo of the WC winner

With the Super Bowl winner.

He was talking about us sports fans, jamal.

>he thinks I'm black
>only black people think this
WEW LAD FUCKIN WEW, the NBA is also more popular in America too. People want a culture of stardom and boreball doesn't have that shit at all. Therefore he's 100% correct in saying it's dying, faggot.

Yes, loquavious, you're black. Only a black would defend the nba so vigorously.

Oh, you could be a pinoy, I guess.

>NBA is also more popular in America too.

I don't think so, De'LeSean.

Get off Black Twitter sometime.

>Neymar is a half-breed
That makes no difference in the US. See Kapernick, Steph Curry, Blake Griffin, Mike Judge, etc. Your Messi comparison is irrelevant btw
>Germany
They could not have done it without Boateng so what is your point? Besides, that is the past. Look at the French team and all of the upcoming players outside of Spain. Stop living in denial.

he will never be in the hall lmao

>how many fat niggers does it take to chuck a ball and catch it

>in the US
Exactly

>That makes no difference in the US.
So what? Because of one drop rule all the credit of Nerman's hability goes to the fact that he is half black? Doesn't make any sense.
Naming all those basketball players that is a irrelevant comparasion. By citing Messi I destroyed your argument on how only black players could have the highest paying contract.

>They could not have done it without Boateng so what is your point?
[citation nedded].

This is the best team in the world right now and, wow, so many black players, is exactly like this pic.

Why did this thread got racial? Fuck y'all.

>best team in the world
>Halal Madrid

Kek

Is this Barcelona or a NBA team? I really can't tell.

>Nerman in the picture
S-stop it, I c-can't l-look!

It's pointless arguing with you English second language 3rd world retards. We're talking about American sports culture right now so yes those players are relevant to understanding our viewpoint about race in sports.
Bringing up Messi was entirely pointless because I never said that black players were the highest paid, my point was that they are objectively the most valuable if you judge by transfer value.
>your picture
Funny how the two best players in RM's CL victory were Casemiro and Marcelo.

>We're talking about American sports culture right now
No we're not, your argument was based on European Football and how they have as much black players as American "sports". So I showed you how the best teams in the world, Germany and Real Madrid, have much less black players than your average NFL, NBA team, and all your answers were cherrypicking, as you're doing it right now.

>my point was that they are objectively the most valuable if you judge by transfer value.
And you're still wrong, as I said Messi and CR7 would be much more valuable than Messi and Pogba combined.

>Messi and CR7 would be much more valuable than Messi and Pogba combined
Good job. Very nice.

Why are you so racist?

>than Neymar and Pogban combined

fix'd.

I'm just trying to prove a point here.

HOW WILL BRA71L EVER RECOVER

>Somebody is butthurt about Americans
>It's a Brazilian

Like clockwork