>South Syria June 10
i.imgur.com/Na1oMcK.jpg
>South Aleppo June 9
i.imgur.com/COW8MCg.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 15
SYRIA
On map:
>NDF, IRGC & Hezbollah recapture Zaytan (S. Aleppo) shortly after midnight
>Clashes ongoing at disputed Khalasah (S. Aleppo)
>ISIS clashes with SAA east of Salamiyah (E. Hama)
>SyAAF hits ISIS command center at Tabqah airport, allegedly ISIS Tabqah emir killed.
>SyAAF hits ISIS vehicles north of Zakia (near Aleppo-Raqqa border)
>ISIS counterattacks SDF around Manbij from the northwest
Other:
>Several rebel commanders killed this week in Darayya, mostly by airstrikes
>Darayya SAA gains continue
>Small SAA+NDF gains west of Arak

IRAQ
Iqari Army 34th Brig., Federal Police + PMU continue advance inside southern neighbourhoods of Fallujah

Previous: >SouthFront June 15
youtu.be/I-WZIszkszs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/743455510721101824
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-several-sites-near-turkish-border/
liveleak.com/view?i=6fc_1466093038
globalresearch.ca/daraa-2011-syrias-islamist-insurrection-in-disguise/5460547
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evening lads, 1 am here

SAAnime!

>offbyone.jpg

Heya Checked.

anyone have an isis beheading/execution video uncensored.

God bless you, Bashar.

Are you around fellow Questioner? Looks like our talks just came true.
WW3 any moment now.

>4 RuAF airstrikes w/ cluster bombs killed 2 fighters and wounded 10 from New Syrian Army (fighting ISIS) base in South Syria
>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/743455510721101824

Haha, can't wait for Kerrys and Obongos delicious tears

>New Syrian Army
>NSA
Literally meme army.

i can't follow you...
what came true?
and what about that WW3 bullshit ?

What foreign troops are with the NSA? Also, what is speculation, and what is fact?

Greetings Pooteenists

You know I'm just thinking. Will the Shia Alawite Republic be remembered in years to come the same way we remember South Vietnam?

The Latakia Shia are spoiled and weak. They are too cowardly to fight the Army of Syria, so Iranian shia thug fanatics do the fight for them.

But they can't hold it together much longer can they? The NDF are sunni peasants forced to fight at gunpoint for the crumbling Alawite Republic with the promise of a meal.

They will welcome the Armies of Islam when the time comes.

I know you will ignore all of these facts, so just ask yourself thus. Why did Pooteey flee Syria?

He fled because even he was astonished by the degeneracy and incompetence of the Alawite State, the sheer ineptitude of the Doofus and his ruling family.

Pooteey knew the Alawite cause was hopeless.

SAA and RAF are launching air strikes and artillery strikes at the border town of al-tanf. Al-tanf hosts the new Syrian army. This gonna get good.

Greater Syria!

Me and the dutch lad were talking about the NSA. I was saying that they are bunch of outlaw rebels and the dutch lad was saying that they are alright unless they dont get in the SAA's way.

After that we started to disscuss will Russia attack them or not and the serbian bro supposed that it could cause a ww3 kek.
Thats just a joke of course.

And like 1-2 hours later after our discussion Russia did an attack on them for the first time.

Meme magic as it is.

time to get /comfy/ lads

Officially they are SAA deserters.
In reality a mix of Saudi mercs (remember the "exercise" they had a while before NSA popped up?) and CIA trained random moderats.

jesus i hope you have a good laugh while writing that bullshit...
you are just wasting your time and bits on the Sup Forums servers...

just admit it ... you are part of the russian MOD ;D

Am i the only one here that supports moderate freedom fighters?

Outside the shia areas the doofus clings to corrupt power with the shia thugs from Iran and Iraq, mass torture, rape and imprisonment. Barrel bombs on small children, just to save his own skin.

Oneone but the slavs are capable of such barbarity.

>What foreign troops are with the NSA
No idea 2bh, those guys are roaming the deserts and claim no mans land.
There were reports about Jordan/US/UK troops but there are zero proofs, no one actualy saw them.

Yep iam taking your coords and calling airstikes, thats why iam here

>Syrian Army captures several sites near the Turkish border – Map update

>almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-several-sites-near-turkish-border/ | Al-Masdar News

Greetings to you too, liberashka. Go away now.

haha there are photos out there which show their commander with his former comarades...

and they weren't SAA ...they were ISIS...

I am here.

I am kinda dissapointed in your bombing SENPAI.

could have used those weapons better.

How do you expect to work together if you bomb legitimate moderate rebels, not even FSA but NSA which poses no treat to SAA or FSA.

Their only mission was to fight ISIS and to help cutoff supply lines from ISIS leading to Iraq and Jordan.

Sure, it is questionable how effective they were or if they were legit.

But on paper they were and western media is going to be even of more buttmad at you.

Sure, you can predent is doesnt matter since western Media always picks on you, but could you atleast try to not make it so goddamn easy for us to find reaons why you are not just bbombing everything like a drunk slav.

Look, I support the SAA and the Russian bombing, but this one was a mistake.

They even had UK special troops. I doubt they were cooperating with ISIS.

wow, some good gains.

>no edition
what is this faggotry.

Nice gains there my friend

check em

lol only Arabs and Russians would fall for such basic tactics.

This is of course a ploy to lure the Shia thugs up the mountains then the reformed Turkmen will advance foward on all fronts.

The pincer will come from the east at Jisr al Shugur, where the Army of Islam will take the shia thugs in the rear. Mass prisoners. None will be spared.

After that the shia front in Latakia will collpase.

Fresh Turkish batallions have been ariving from Turkey daily. The shia have no chance.

The end of the war is near I reckon. Syria will be free of the shia thugs with functioning Islamic democracy by the time Obama leaves office so he can leave on a positive note. Mission accomplished.

>Italy

Well there's your problem.

Iam not exactly super proud of that lad (I'd bomb idlib/Aleppo or Tabqa instead if i were the supreme commander) but i stil see NSA as a hostile group that will gladly try to attack SAA and that uses the anti Isis agenda just to gather power before marching on Damascus

I tried: "/sg/ - Syria General, no Sorrow for Syria" and "/sg/ - Syria General, Check 'em Ed." but they were both rejected because too long so I gave up.

Is this true guys,

Cause if so, then ISIS is pretty weak. Remember when they estimated that ISIS had like 100.000 fighters.

Cause if they kill 220 ISIS fighters a day, then ISIS will be gone in just 100 days.

Now 220 might be a lot, so lets divide
22.000 by 365 ( 1 year) then it is just 60 fighers a day.

Whell ISIS has a lot of fronts where they are loosing ground and militants being killed there.

Now add the ammount of casualties by airstrikes ( Mostly from RUAF and close airsupport from USA and coalition) aswell as Syrian airforce)

Than ISIS could be wiped out in just 1 year.

Now we know that ISIS is not going to be defeated in just 1 year. So what about 2 years.
365* 2 = 730

22.000/730 = is just 30.

So if ISIS looses 30 man a day from
A) Dessertion
B) Wounded
C ) Killed in action ( airstrikes, combat or suicide )
Than they would be defeated in just two years.

NOICE

PRAISE KEK

Well why did you not atleast try to talk to them.Offering your help.
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

You could support them with aircover and close airsupport. Hell maybe you could be the one sending millitairy advisors to them and telling them to go east instead of west ( near Damascus and the SAA) you know, like they were doing.

But you fucked up.

I'd be willing to bet that the recent attack will cause a spike in western recruitment, however.

I dont think US/UK proxy army will bother to talk with us m8

CIAs public estimates aren't worth shit, they will present the numbers they want to have, and right now they want to shift the attention away from IS

talking to the NSA or helping them?
1. the NSA would refuse any russian help as they are an american pet.
2. they are clealy anti-assad and not interested in a ceasefire as they've just entered the war a few months ago...
3. they "lost" huge amounts of equipement to ISIS....

in fact they are so bad at fighting isis that not even the enemy of my enemy is my friend meme would work with them.

Wew lad that's a beauty!

Turkey has done more for rebels than the Arab world. Saudi army is there only to protect the royal family.

and invading yemen as it turns out...

Oh look a Pooteenist starting to question the Slav Shia evil axis. Thnak you.

Is this no final proof that Shia Alawite Republic and Islamic State are allies?

Anyway, there will be harsh repercussions for the slav thugs directly bombing western special forces.

i haven't really paid attention to any of this for a year or two

whats happened boys?

how the FUCK did kurdistan get that much land, not that im complaining

also wew looks like Assad really is going to win

blessed baathism

Remember: You are a chess piece. Jewish maniacs are the players.

You are nothing more, nothing less.

>how the FUCK did kurdistan get that much land,
They're the new "poor brown bestest ally" for the U.S/EU/NATO in the ME.
>not that im complaining
You should, the U.S/EU/NATO is anti-white trying to exterminate the white race.

>Its da joos!
>its da mudslimes!
>its da west!

Make your mind up Ivan. Standards at the Kremlin aren't what they sued to be.

kurdistan is based dude

so is assad

Your analytical skills are completely retarded

American statistics are a joke at this point. They once claimed that there were only 30,000 ISIS fighters and that they killed 20,000 of them in since NATO intervention began.

Why are you writing all those three things as if they were seperate? The Jews control the West, the West controls the sunni retards. They're part of the same world "system".

>Turkey has done more for isis
ftfy

rebels are a turk proxy and rightfully are getting raped by assads long dick

>7676
checked

how so?

kurdistan should be free (especially including turkroach territory)

the only bad guys in this war are Turks, ISIS, and FSA

Wasted bombs on the NSA are still wasted bombs, no matter how hard you try to bend it. Just send some Afghan mercs against them, that would be closer to the amount of investment those guys deserve.

>7676

Checked, but don't forget to check these ones, too.

and why should it be free, why do they deserve it?

You're completely incapable of thinking in geopolitical terms. You're easily emotionally swayed

So, who started the protests in Syria to begin with? Was it really Israelis that sparked the war, can someone inform me? Every news source i get just says Assad is a monster and terrible leader, but Syrians say that Assad was a good leader, so what now?

SAA gonna take Jisr-al-Shughur soon. it will be glorious!

For some time I have been looking for estimates on how many fighters IS actually control. This figure is somewhat smaller than I thought it would be, but then I think that there is far fewer volunteers soming in that there used to.
Consider the financial and logistical problems of IS, and add the fact that practically everyone can agree on fighting them. This means that the IS caliphate in Iraq and Syria is doomed.

I think the main part of the volunteers were losers and misfits who thought they could be kings in IS-territory. Now that joining IS seems more like a fast way to be killed, far fewer will volunteer. Maybe the firmest believers will stay home and commit terror there.

Here is some kek's starring our beloved Abu Hajaar

liveleak.com/view?i=6fc_1466093038

all ethnic groups have the right to self-detrmination
that is what it means to be a nationalist
man u seem mad that i like kurds, even tho i am proud baathist

calm down sven

>and why should it be free, why do they deserve it?

I suppose you don't think us burgers should be free and sovereign either :^)

>Supports Kurds
>Baathist

Can't be both, it's either one or the other.

why is it in 360p?

incorrect
i am a nationalist
therefore, all ethnic people deserve right to self-determination in their homelands
show me where it says baathism requires you to hate kurds
look i get it, they're USA funded. so what? means nothing. USA funding somebody with interest of them being their puppet has NEVER worked out in their favour since the korean war, everyone else has either become terrorists or had revolutions

besides baathism is pro-pan arab, kurds are not arab.

How does it feel to be a sheep that has no knowledge of what's going on in the Syria except what they're feeding you in the. Weestern news?

>all ethnic groups have the right to self-detrmination
Theres is only one right, and thats the right of conquest. They exploited the YPG gains started their own little war on turkish soil and got genocided hard.

Jisr ash-Shugour will be a hard fought battle. The offensive towards it will most likely have to wait as I'm sure that every available soldier will be needed for Raqqa as was the case for Palmyra .

>what they're feeding you in the. Weestern news?

as if turkish media is not 100% propaganda lol

>American flag
>favour
fuck off uk proxyfag

Otto, better take your time explaining why Erdogan is betraying the turkmen. Thats not very "Turan" of him.

desu i hope russia bombs you turkroach
you are the reason along with NATO that Assad, Saddam, Mumbarak, and Qaddafi have all fallen
as a nationalist, i disagree
by this logic, I assume you support Ukraine in the case of Crimea and Donetsk yes?
because crimea and donetsk did NOTHING wrong
voted to be part of russia peacefully, and ukraine attacked donetsk and lugansk
thankfully russian boots were on ground in Crimea before damage could be done

This is not a proxyхoхoл but an autistic turkroach shitposter-бaбaхoдpoчep. He has been posting in sg from around jan 2016. His trademarks were picture of assad with the long neck and using "Poootey".

By the way, while we are on the topic of anti-Assad shitposters, has anyones seen Mark?

Didn't Iran turn full Sharia under Saddam?

I myself am a nationalist and identify with the ssnp. Get your act together, I support the unity of all races in Syria, not the fracturing of it as you do.

NEW PETOLUCEM LATAKIA MAP

IDS HABBEDING

Latakia finally collapsing. HYPE!

Saladin was a kurd though.

The kurds exist for like, 1000 years now? Not a single state or empire in their history, instead, they try to hijack shit by other empires, Saladin is good example. This just proves that kurds are not capable to create nor maintain a state by their own. Even the PKK does not want a own state but an autonomy without giving up turkish gibsmedats.

Exactly this, balkanization isn't really nationalistic.

According to this then your earlier map was unsubstantiated propaganda.

t. Erdogan's lapdog

it is the right of every people on the earth to have something to call their own and to be patriotic for but i believe people earn the right to rule over them selves when they have the ability to do so, the ability to from a state that can sustain it self, for example when america won their Independence they had the capacity to form a functioning state but in the case of Kurdistan it can't, it basically has no economy, its people still depend on their host countries or on foreign aide.

Protestors were basically angry mobs.
The police had no chance and once the army stepped in shit went loose.
Check Syrian and non-western news sources.

Assad himself has stated that the Kurds are an important part of Syria's identity. I like the YPG too, they helped SAA on numerous occasions, they kill rebelshits, and they protect their people. but no one here can deny that the kurds are sucking massive USAF dick right now.
A lot of people have serious reservations about the Kurds because they believe that there is a good chance that they will turn on the SAA. I don't personally believe that it will happen, but there certainly is a threat posed by the Kurds.

>iran
>saddam

i assume you mean Iraq, and no Saddam was a baathist
not shariah
>multi-ethnic "nation"-states EVER working

it doesnt work like this, balkanise the whole world. true nationalists do not have any reason to dominate over other nations and control them, at that point you're just a supremacist

world would be a lot better place if we balkanised every country on ethnic/religious grounds and they were all led by far-right nationalist leaderships
mostly cus of turks

and balkanisation IS nationalistic, a state with more than one nation(as defined by a group of people of common ethnic background, religion, or language) is a state divided always

were the Irish Nationalist who fought for independence not Nationalists?

how about the Serbs, Croats, Bosnians?

what about the Russians in Ukraine, that voted to join Russia?

if you are a nationalist, it only makes sense to apply your principles everyone else, not just your OWN people, then you're just a supremacist

Didnt saw a Jersey flag in years 2bh.

>supporting marxist terrorists

> Fresh Turkish batallions have been ariving from Turkey daily
where are the proofs?

Kurds are basically a good short term alliance and solution but bad in the long term.

They will turn against the SAA its a matter of time, Turkey is a good example fo this. Turkey saved ~2 million peshmerga kurds and settled them into Turkey when Saddam tried to genocide the kurds. Look how they behave now, "we wuz here for billions of years and shit, give free electricity!"

Balkanization is not nationalistic. If I go by your logic, there would be a "sovereign" state every 15 miles.

Metapedia alright too?

Yes, meant Iran, my mistake.

balkanisation is nationalistic
which is why russia has autonomous republics for all its ethnic minorities, and even if russians overpopulate these areas guarantee their right to run the province how they like
why cant everyone else be more like russia

I meant Iraq, jeez i'm too tired for this.

If you mean Wikipedia then i recommend you check all its citations to know where its sources are coming from. The Syrian conflict is a huge case of misinfo and deceit.

You described a parasite perfectly.

you'll think differently when you're a minority in your own nation-state and the government say its not nationalistic to speak ill about muslims, as they are an integral part of german identity

Check this about Daraa:
globalresearch.ca/daraa-2011-syrias-islamist-insurrection-in-disguise/5460547