What the fuck is wrong with you, Canada?

What the fuck is wrong with you, Canada?

They lost the War of 1812.

WEW

:^)

Nope.

>Let Britain do everything
>Claim you won

You left us on our own

>Canada
a country that didn't exist at the time. Did not win. Britian won. Canadian* soldiers and generals are the ones who fought. also natives. So yes Canada (becuase it didn't exist) did not win the war of 1812 but the soldiers were Canadian.

Isn't that guy like 40 years old?

Why do people act like he's a 20 year old kid, and let him get away with punching a lady in the boob.

You had such a laughably low population at the time that you simply wouldn't have been able to produce enough soldiers. The British Empire dumped a good deal of men from Britain in Canada.

Why are you posting fake images to bash Canada? There are plenty of real, legitimate reasons to bash Canada and Trou d'eau. No need to make stuff up.

Its obviously because its the current year

I am a direct descendant of one of those soldiers
My blood ran through the veins of the men who burned your "white" house down
Stay mad

Okay so then fuck it. Britain won. I don't care. I wish you won. I could be voting for trump in November if you faggots had take Ontario. Too bad your militia soldiers were too frightened by a bunch of screaming Indians.

why did we vote trudeau again

It was 2015

>Canada did not exist but there were Canadian soldiers

Bit retarded imho

>He voted trudeau
REEEEE
WHY
ANY EDUCATED HUMAN BEING WOULD HAVE NEVER
REEE.
fuck my country.

i dull the pain by browsing memes on Sup Forums

By Canadian Soldiers I mean people of British decent who were born in Canada. Canada was a colony but it was still called (upper and lower) Canada.

because harper blew it with his american style dog whistle stupidity instead of sticking to the issues

Everything, everything is wrong. Send help, make us a colony again but just do something.

kek

Because his dad.

His dad was a piece of shit.

>putting the pussy on a pedestal so much

>Justin is leader of Canada
>Turnbull is leader of Australia
>Lovren is leader of Sweden
>Hillary will be leader of America

>They all worship feminist policies, mention wage gaps and want 50% womyn in work work places.

They literally make David Cameron look like Hitler.

Because Satan told us to.

DUDE

why hasn't any proud canadian azzasinated him???

Thats not how we operate here. We play by the rules. If democracy voted him in then prime minister he shall be.