What sort of tales of heroism do your cuntrymen prefer Sup Forums...

What sort of tales of heroism do your cuntrymen prefer Sup Forums? Here we like "hold the line until everyone fucking dies" and "1 v 25 me faggot" types

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tV9rj0CU8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be british
>lose war entirely
>germans decide to stand back and let you evacuate because they feel bad for you and don't want to waste more lives and expect you to join them against the soviets anyway
>germans go on to stop the red threat
>refuse their peace offer and bomb their women and children with american supplied fire bombs
>invade them as they're tied up trying to stop communism from taking over the world
>make hero movie about riding a boat because the germans let you ride a boat

the ones where the hero surrenders

heroism is bullshit

I expected Spain to have the same taste as us. You know, the Reconquista and all that

You mean the red threat they just spent ten years enabling?

youtube.com/watch?v=_tV9rj0CU8k
the sad one which we all dead and cucked :(

>be germ
>ally with communists against European countries like France or Poland
>notice those communists are getting stronger by day
>backstab them like a cowardly rat you are
>get blown the fuck out anyways
>"w-we were trying to save europa from jewish bolshevism i swear"
lol

Getting really fucking tiresome with all of these American/british hero and German bad guy movies.

More like planning an invasion and delaying the war until the army was ready. Besides Britain refused to co-operate and poland left to go be a british cuck so what should they have done?

It was poland that broke the deal with Germany friendo. Also when Germany attacked the soviets the initial battles indicate the soviet army was not in defensive positions but rather mobilized to be weeks away from a full on invasion. Not much of a backstab really.

>germans decide to stand back and let you evacuate because they feel bad for you
this is a falsehood
the germans were in no position to attack

I wish we had 120,000 men in WW2 because if we did we would have kicked the Japs out.

>It was poland that broke the deal with Germany friendo.
what deal?
> Also when Germany attacked the soviets the initial battles indicate the soviet army was not in defensive positions but rather mobilized to be weeks away from a full on invasion.
still, it was Germany who backstabbed, not the other way around
>More like planning an invasion and delaying the war until the army was ready
yeah, allying with soviet union and dividing eastern europe between themselves is totally justified because they planned to take all of eastern europe by themselves in the future

Why did hitler kill (innocent) jews?

For foreign movies we like capeshit battle with lots of explosions and heroic lines.

For national movies we like revenge flick where hero avenges his family or friend with hero who never gets hit by a single bullet and never misses a single shot.

we don't care about heroism, we like characters that take advantage of whatever situation their in in a funny way

The panzer regiments could have attacked with ease. But instead they chose to attack the french to prevent unnecessary loss of 'racial brethren', and because the French did a distracting offensive. The air force was barely deployed at all except for a skeleton stuka routine meant to keep the brits disorganized.

The Germans didn't understand Churchill at all and thought the Brits would leave the war soon anyway. Many Germans even thought the Brits would HELP the Germans once they attacked the soviets. It's amazing how blind they were to how much people hated them. They also seem to have bought their own propaganda that the whole world trembled in fear of the bolshevik threat.

>what deal?
NAP with Pilsudski?

>still, it was Germany who backstabbed
Were they just going to wait for stalin to invade, or catch him a few weeks too soon with his pants down and his dick out?

>yeah, allying with soviet union and dividing eastern europe between themselves is totally justified because they planned to take all of eastern europe by themselves in the future
It's unclear if they would have pursued taking all of eastern europe. The general invasion plan estimated food and supplies for German troops was impossible to supply without stealing it from the civilians hence the iron fist thing. Poland was without a doubt going to be erased ever since they left the NAP, and who knows about belarus. Most likely Russia would have been split like Germany was, national borders pushed east like the soviets pushed west, and Petersburg just annexed like königsberg was. Basically the geopolitical terror the Germans planned was similar to what the soviets planned and certainly not justified unless you're an extreme german chauvinist.

>NAP with Pilsudski?
it was Germany that broke the pact after they decided to add some additional conditions
>In October 1938, German Foreign Minister Joachim Ribbentrop presented Poland with the proposition of renewing the Pact in exchange for allowing the Free City of Danzig to be annexed by Germany and the construction of an extraterritorial motorway and railway through the Polish Corridor, with Germany accepting Poland's postwar borders.[12] Poland refused. As a consequence, the Pact was unilaterally abrogated by Hitler on April 28, 1939,[13] during an address before the Reichstag, as Germany renewed its territorial claims in Poland.
>Were they just going to wait for stalin to invade, or catch him a few weeks too soon with his pants down and his dick out?
what could have been doesn't matter, the fact is that it was germany who broke their non-aggression pact like they usually do
>Basically the geopolitical terror the Germans planned was similar to what the soviets planned and certainly not justified unless you're an extreme german chauvinist.
i'm glad you finally agree that germany's actions are not justifiable by any standards

Danzig was rightful German clay stolen by the (((globalist clique))) and Prussia was economically starving because Poland was being a little cunt. They called the germans a 'paper tiger' and allied known world terrorist the eternal anglo (a VERY aggressive action) just to prevent the Germans from building a road to their own historical heartland. At this point the poles had developed their own port city Gdynia and could easily have handed over Danzing but they didn't want to because they wanted to piss the Germans off.

Then they massacred a bunch of Germans for protesting, and when the Germans finally had enough they tried to counter-attack with horses and got surprised when they lost.

>the fact is that it was germany who broke their non-aggression pact
"Hey this guy is going to punch me. I shouldn't dodge him and just fucking die so I look like the good goy"

>germany's actions are not justifiable by any standards
If they did involve the fabled 'generalplan ost' which seems to be mostly a hoax. The least acceptable thing they did was annex poland because you can't blame all poles for their retarded government.

*if what they did involved

it didn't take you too long to sperg out, i guess i should congratulate myself (or not, depends on point of view)