HILLARY ALSO UP IN IOWA, VIRGINIA, PENNSYLVANIA, OHIO, AND WISCONIN

HOLY FUCK, DON'T KILL YOURSELVES TRUMP SUPPORTERS

enjoy that 10 cents pajeet your family needs to eat well tonight

t. increasingly nervous man

REMEMBER TO SAGE SHILL THREADS

k

the britain shitshow was also meant to help the clintons with Trump

Britain First = Trump Politics

So what's causing Trump to keep falling in the polls and Hillary rising? Seems like he was doing great until that mexican Judge shit.

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS.

SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS FIELD

Probably indie candidates steal more voters from Donald.

Good night, White Pride.

Saged

>Trump loses in all #CruzMissile states
this will be the worst election in the history of US, because of that Goldman Sachs puppet

sage in all fields but the gay mods wont allow it

As a non-Trump supporter/undecided voter recent polling has me worried. In Virginia they only 3 points apart from a democrat-leaning polling firm when Obama won there by 4 and was leading by a lot more this time of year. Last Pennsylvania poll from the same firm was a tie. Only recent poll that has Hill up in Ohio is YouGov which is trash. In Wisconsin Hillary probably outperforms Obama though, there is huge pushback against Trump internally from the GOP and it might sink Senator Ron Johnson too as he's underperforming in Likely Voter samples compared to registered voters. Also, Iowa poll that came out today was a Democrat internal for a group pushing to get Merrick Garland confirmed for the Supreme Court and it was still within the margin of error for Trump and Hillary.

The big Hillary drop is highly suspiscious.

Now all there is is to hope that wikileaks isn't full of shit and will fuck hillary up

polling statistics: 250 republicans, 350 democrats polled. read the fine print on these polls op asswipe. you really think asking .0000001 of the population can predict anything?

>1 post by this ID

Sage it with me now folks, "Fuck off shill."

don't get so le jittery redditor, the time for your fear and terror comes soon

SAGE

It's one fucking poll by (((bloomberg))) that is completely out of whack with where things have been, and it's currently the only post-shooting poll.

I don't know what their methodology is, but there are several polls that do bullshit like overinflate the weight of democrat voters and such.

I say we wait to see further polls

>drumpflet calling anyone a redditor

Huh, really thinks you make- I'm now a #cruiseship

why are you so happy about your imminent destruction ?

explain this meme

Iowa here

Hillary is 44 to 41 with a margin of error of 3

Ok then.

and its an internal poll for a Dem group pushing for a Merrick Garland Supreme Court nomination - trying to go after the immensely popular Sen. Grassley cause he is head of Senate judiciary committee.

If the OP doesn't participate in their own thread in any way, it's most likely a shill or bot-made one. Ever since Orlando we've had an increase in this shit.
>is X redpilled?
>is X degenerate?
>X stumped!
>X BTFO!

the bloomberg poll sample size was tiny as fuck

Stay in mexico beaner

Wikileaks better come through otherwise America is doomed.

Because he's a cuck with a death wish...libtards are beyond stupid.

If this is the poll I think I heard about I'm pretty sure they only surveyed 750 people.

Are we going to predict the opinions of 318.9 million people on 750? That's bullshit. So I'm inclined to believe it's a shitty poll.

It is the Mexican judge shit. The elites in this country intend and expect to be above such basic, common sense, evolutionary successful scrutiny.

Oh fuck, I was scared that there had been a new poll that dragged him even more down

Luckily, it's still only Bloomberg that is out

OP is gay

When's their debate?