Who would you vote for in a general election between these two?

Who would you vote for in a general election between these two?

Other urls found in this thread:

jameswebb.com/speeches-by-jim/remarks-at-the-confederate-memorial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hell, i'd vote for both

Rand. Definitely.

Rand. He's actually pretty decent.

Rand easily, the fact Webb puts up with democrats at all proves his unworthiness.

Randy.

Webb is based as fuck but I'd probably go with Paul because I prefer his stance on immigration.

Rand, but either would be leaps and bounds better than the current field.

Trump

Rand.

The one who isn't pro-infanticide.

webb no question.

Probably Rand.

Nobody.

#ImStillARandlet

I love Ron Paul to death, but Rands compromising makes me want to vomit.

Neither.

Webb. Hell I would vote for him over Trump.

>Paul vs Webb
This is the world I want to live in, man.

I'd go for Rand, but DARN America would be in a much better state if there two were able to win their respective parties' nominations.

They both fail on the most important issue, letting in the turd world into America.

one man to lead us all

>Jim "slamming poontang in Da Nang" Webb

jameswebb.com/speeches-by-jim/remarks-at-the-confederate-memorial

webb.
>i voted for ron paul in the 2012 primary

pic related is exactly why.

rand is fresh fish. jim is a seasoned male

I'll go with the guy who slaughtered gooks and was proud of it.

Jim Webb is a leftist piece of shit.

So not that little faggot.

Would you vote for Rand/Webb or Webb/Rand?

>tfw Webb probably won't pull a Bernie and run as a fossil next election

Would lean Rand, but would be satisfied with Webb.
>you will never live in a timeline where these were the two choices of the primary parties

>tfw the exact things that make Webb so appealing are exactly why he'd never be the Democrat front runner

Respect for America's history and a lifetime of service aren't strong resume builders anymore apparently.

Which do I think is more pro-white?

Probably Jim, frankly.

A libertarian cannot be pro-white.

His first wife died so he decided to fly back and steal a gook for that Saigon strange he missed.

I literally am voting for webb this year

so webb

Marrying an asian woman is the literal definition of alt right.

I'll take the curly headed fuck.

Jim Webb, a real American, and not a fucking pussy.

Rand but I would be really torn.

Honestly I wish it were Trump vs Webb or Rand vs Webb. The next few months are going to be nonstop worrying. I'd like to have some insurance that we'll have a decent president either way.

kek

Rand.

SON PUAL

but only because he would take on the surveillance state and patriot act bullshit; I don't otherwise care much for libertarian economic policy.

Webb.

Honestly he should have known better than to be a smartass about that. If he'd given a similar answer but in a sober, straightforward way, no one could have faulted him for it and he would be standing head and shoulders over his competition.

I'm sure he's still beating himself up over that smirk.

Webb

Wot
It did nothing to hurt him

Webb. I like Rand, but I don't respect him.

Webb on the other hand... fuck that's a man I'd follow into battle.

Adult

that would be ideal, either way you would know it was the end of crypto-neocon foreign policy. If that did happen though there would be an establishment third party candidate for sure and whoever it was would get money and media bias ten times what hillary is getting now

he was shut out of all campaign resources by the dnc, the debate had nothing to do with him dropping out. Even if he had pulled a bernie and crowdfunded he would never have had access to voter registry information necessary to compete, he was railroaded.

You must not have read the postgame from the early Democratic debated.

People shit all over him for being glib about wasting gooks, for not denouncing the Confederate flag, for saying that abortion was necessary but still very unfortunate, for saying that affirmative action was reverse racism if not carefully tested, basically classic blue-dog positions. But in the modern political landscape, they make him seem like a dinosaur.

Personally I'm just happy to have another Virginia statesman in the white house. It's been too long.

Why didn't Americans vote these guys instead of those two clowns?

I'd vote for both of them tbqh.
>This could have been our election
>Instead people wanted a choice between a meme and a criminal

Those two didnt represent America's state of decay well enough

Is this a joke? Randlet, obvs

Shillary and Trump garner more media support

Rand. And I'd support him above Trump any day.

Because Raul and Webb were the second and third choices of most Trump supporters (or at least the alt right ones).
If Clinton wins, we need to focus our high energy on Paul next election.