Why can't Asian men play cool roles in Hollywood blockbusters?

Why can't Asian men play cool roles in Hollywood blockbusters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kNof_m_XmB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Marco Polo
>daredevil
>Jackie Chan

>short
>ugly
>dumb

>asian """""""men""""""""

I really couldn't give a fuck

>Who is Jackie Chan

Because of low facial features into eyes.

my uncle

Because Jews are anti-Asian and anti-White.

Because the market doesn't call for it.

What. There were lots of them.

>Because Jews are anti-Asian
You don't actually know any Jews.

You Forgot Maze Runner's Korean Dude.

How about black?

Fine for domestic, but the Chinese don't like it.

Who is Jet Li?

Who is Ken Watanabe

>netflix
>Hollywood blockbusters
>Jackie Chan
>Hollywood

How do we get rid of this literal r/asianmasculinity redditor lads? He keeps shitting up the board

How can we get rid of r/aznidentity when we can't even remove Sup Forumstards from this board?

Asian men are feminine, skinny, weak, short.

Same reason why black male actors are so popular with americans, sex and masculinity sells which asian men just don't have.
I'd really rather not have SJW's invade the film industry even more than it currently has although I guess it would be funny if they were forced to use asian male actors and they lost millions from a lack of interest in the audience.

Because of the large Chinese market and Chinese investment movies are getting Asian heroes though and this is helping Asian men get white women. I watched the latest xXx movie and it had some really popular Chinese actor as a secondary protagonist and the character was more heroic than the main protagonist.

Rogue one made over a billion dollars and had 2 Asian men in cool roles.

If black male actors are popular, why are they complaining the lack of black actors in movies/TV shows?

>responding to aussie shitposting

Well black men ARE subordinate to white men in the hierarchy so it's now surprise that they have less roles in american films than white men.
That's changing though as the taboos of attraction and desire of black men from white women is slowly being eroded by the love through globalisation and the spread of progressive ideologies.
To the black actor its sad cause they know what americans really want but they're just too ashamed/shy to really ask for it.

Gas all niggers

youtu.be/kNof_m_XmB4

What's going on here?

top qt

Demographics, Asians make up a small portion of America.

But with China's rise we are starting to see more movies geared towards honest audiences so while you might not see more Asians, you will probably see more Chinese actors in western movies just as a fluff piece for that china market.