Recommend me a language for me to learn except English and write the reason that you recommend it

Recommend me a language for me to learn except English and write the reason that you recommend it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koriya_district
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Turkestan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japanese for the animes
And please become a fansubber and translate some untranslated stuff for us who are too lazy

French so you will be able to talk with the bull that will fuck your qt gf.

I don't like anime
>tfw no gf

arabs so you can read quaran in original

German because I speak it

>Japanese to find out what the jjokbari are planning
>tsez because muh 64 noun cases
>jejuese idk if it's even a language
>hungarian and finnish so you can communicate with your """"""european""""" friends
>Gaelige because a gook speaking it would look really surreal
>georgian because idk its weird and different and shit
>isixhosa so can communicate with ooga boogas
>latin
>gujarati so can hit on brazilian mamitas

German or Chinese

>German
Germany will be a leading(or dominating) nation of EU, which is the third strongest sort-of-country in the world.

Also they have cool literature like Faust, Nietzsche, Hegel, Kant.

>Chinese
China is rising whether you accept or not
Learn Chinese.

Guarank* not gujarati
Gujarati is language of poo in loos but idk do it if you want

1. Finnish
2. Spördelispera spurosprölölö :D

Japanese for the ridiculously healthy print and animation media culture that doesn't exist in any other major developed country in the same capacity except MAYBE france and france's output is very small.

The US only had good live action.

>animation media culture that doesn't exist in any other major developed country in the same capacity

But your country produces pretty good animations. Have you ever visit Sup Forums?

For a little while at the end of the 1990s animation was mainstream here, then it became a niche again. And I don't mean that it turned into something that *has* niches, I mean that normal people consider animation to be a nerdy joke or something for kids, just like comics.

Spanish
DES

Sign language.
So you would shut up with your disgusting gook language and talks with hands instead

Czech
So you can watch films with czech subtitles

Bagheli because it is spoken in Korea

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koriya_district

German is pretty easy to learn. Grammar makes sense, vocab is easy to pronounce. All around good.

You should learn mamdarin
Near future a lot of countries are gonna use it

I speak german english and spanish. All extremely useful, if only because they are the three most spoken languages in tv shows.

Wtf is blue turkey

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Turkestan

Thanks kim

> east turkestan
REEEEEEEE

Mandarin

Their time is coming. Once the US and Russia screw everything up, China will piece things back together.

French because literally half of all French girls of the current generation are Koreaboos.

You will think of me the moment you are balls-deep in some cute French girl's asshole in the future.

Farsi. Either Iran will collapse and completely depend on foreign aid and have tonnes of migrants everywhere, or they'll be the great power of the region eclipsing SA and then you learn their language because that.

Korean, because North Korea will collapse/rejoin the south in our lifetime and they'll need foreign aid and will produce a shitton of migrants.