Is this the biggest fall from grace in pro sports?

Is this the biggest fall from grace in pro sports?

Legacy tainted in less than 10 seconds

he's literally the GOAT of all GOATS

gatlin was obviously on drugs

I need a quick rundown?
No pun intended.

Also, checked.

Bolt obviously forgot his

He holds the WR, 8 gold medals and 11 world championships. I think he'll be fine.

>bolt is natty

>what happened yesterday makes whatever happens today O.K.

This is a pathetic meme.

Coleman leads initially, bolt catching up, Gatlin out of fucking nowhere wins it.
1. Gatlin
2. Coleman
3. Bolt

>9.9X
>drug related
lmao, time was slow for all of them.

JUST

This, he knew he was at the end of his career and thought he'd give it one last go. He's the greatest sprinter in history. Victory will always be bittersweet for Gatlin cause drugs bans

Thanks Canada. Can't wait to see a webm, never liked lememe bolt anyway.

No one except Sup Forums gives a shit about this championship tho, the mass only cares about Olympics, and Bolt is still a GOAT there.
He'll be fine.

>wah! why this 60 year old, triple olympic champion isn't winning anymore?

People get old. Did you want him to win until he became 80 or something?

Not like this was something totally unexpectable, he had a bad pre-season after all.

>a man who has done 100 meters in 9.58 seconds is natural

also just happens to be the only top10 runner whos never been caught

Bolt is natural and that's his downfall, could've got so much more if he used drugs

yeah he couldve done 8.xx on roids

This. Just imagine the times he could have hit if he doped.

But he is/was doping you fucking moron. If you bothered to look into the fiasco around his sampling and including the (((accidental))) fire you would know that.

It obviously wasn't roids then cos he's always been a twig.

The secret to his speed was his genetics desu (Height and Leg Length)

>implying 9.58 was not done on roids

>muh (((parentheses)))
Opinion immediately discarded.

And his lucky egg

Isn't gatlin like 5 years older?

>9 niggers
>1 asian
Why are whites so bad at this?

apparently he had trouble with the starting blocks in earlier heats

so when did he start roiding ? when he was a prodigy at 13 ? when he broke records at 15 ? when he was as one of the fastest people on earth at 17 ? when he was the fastest man on earth ?

if he started doping at 13/15 he wouldnt be 195cm tall because his growth plates wouldve closed. so what is it ?

Lemaitra was good at it but he fucked off to 200 and became worse at the 100 too.

blacks have genetic predispositions due to a history of running away from the police

>Bolts muscle size and density is much smaller now
>"lmao he totally wasn't doping at all before"

because all the least fit black people died on the slave ships or got obese in burgerland

Steroids aren't the only PEDs.

>Bolt is natural

Americans always accuse others of cheating when they can't win. Amazing.

Why do they suck at cycling then?

Tbh I don't think anyone on Sup Forums understands enough about Drugs that top level athletes can use.

What is obvious though is when the Drug being used is a Steroid or Oxygen Regulator like the distance runners.

You could clearly see Asafa Powell, Dwain Chambers were on Roids at the peak of they're Careers, just like u can clearly see it in a Runner or Cyclist who isn't tired after and during a distance event (Lance Armstrong)

No, they accuse others of cheating because they know all their teams are doing it

can someone post olympics 100m final?

Did Bolt get 9.58 at 13? 15? 17? No. You have to be retarded if you believe a natural guy can ever beat all the roided people that compete against him

if an anglo accuses someone of something, the anglo is doing it himself

They are the best at cheating and not getting caught, so whoever wins against them must also be cheating

if they have such advanced drugs why do people like Gatlin get caught taking subpar stuff that even normal people can aquire ? Doesnt add up to me desu.

look at his time progression, it is absolutely within the realm of possibility that his time improved like that. he was the fastest teenager on earth and grew up to be the fastest man. so either he started taking drugs early or he might be clean. I am not saying he has to be clean but he could actually be clean.

he's the tallest sprinter

>Drugs that top level athletes can use
So none? Top athletes don't use drugs. If they did, they would be caught.

>t. kike

retard

>()
>kike
>am I cool now, guys?

>american flag
90% chances of being a Jew

>look at his time progression
Irrelevant. You might improve a lot, or improve less.
>so either he started taking drugs early or he might be clean
He was fast when he was young and clean, no doubt. But once people saw what he was capable of and started training him as a professional athlete, you bet your ass that he's not clean
If height was such a good factor there would be more taller sprinters, don't you think?

Nope. You guys sure are edgy though. Congrats!

provide arguments against it then ? why havent his growth plates closed if he roided early ? why was he so incredibly fast as a teenager without roids ? when did he start roiding in your opinion ?

also he has a completely different build than ANY spprinter he competes against. It's like having someone who is 185cm doing highjumping against people who are all 160cm ofc he is gonna jump higher. So maybe tall people are simply better sprinters and common knowledge is wrong ? how would we know, everyone tells tall people they cant be sprinters for years now so maybe most of the talented ones just go to 400m instead.

probably but he might actually be that genetic freak that is clean. I am sure all the other sprinters are on drugs but he has a totally different build so he might just be incredibly genetically gifted.

Just like your cyclists.

Sure thing Isaac Aaron Asimovskyberg

People used to think height worked against you

We aren't Anglos, YOU'RE anglos.

So tall guys were like
>fuck this, I'm not going to sprint because I'm too tall, even though I'm the fastest of the district

This entire post is embarrassing desu. You started with valid arguments that he may not be juicing and now went to "it's just Bolt that doesn't" shit. A bunch of ignorant faggots called you naive and you dropped the entire thing.

nah, it's something like he has the strength to take advantage of his stride rather than be burdened by having to do more work running or something

White man was made to march.
Runnings for the feral, impulsive and undisciplined.

>Jordan plays 15 season in NBA, wins only 6 times
>Tyson has 4 losses
>Ali has 5 losses
>Brady has played 15 seasons, only 7 super bowl appearances, only 5 titles
>Bolt loses one race at the end of his career by 0.03 seconds, and is suddenly a failure

Sure thing guys.

>at the end of his career
>beaten by a dude 5 years older

>Jordan, Brady
sports team
>Ali, Tyson
That's why neither is the GOAT. Marciano is.

i'm a woman and i run a 9.59

> Of the 30 fastest men's 100m sprint times ever, only nine have been run by an athlete NOT banned for drugs - all 9 by Usain Bolt

Interesting.

If canadas black science man never got injured bolt may have been off the podium

So what are you saying? This is his first loss since 2013 and he is the record holder. He sucks because he lost? Everything he did means nothing?

... on drugs

Cos they're stupid and arrogant

Gatlin should've only been caught once and even then it was for a stupid Pro Hormone which were becoming Mainstream anyway

Funny what happens to your body when you can't compete for like 8 years

Natty kings get old, roid babbies stay young

Bolt is still the greatest Olympian in human history

To be fair some of those bans such as Yohan Blake were like 3 months for shit that was only banned that year and is in plenty of legal supplements
I have a friend who gets piss tested and he had to give me some pre workout he'd been taking because some ingredient in it had recently been banned and he didn't realise

You're a fucking casual if you don't remember Bolt in Daegu 2011.

Beaten only by DQ during middle of career vs being beaten by an old man and child in last ever race

Bolt won when it mattered.

Gatlin is like the seahawks celebrating a regular season win after getting btfo in the owl by Brady and the Patriots

It does in shorter races. Coming out of the blocks is much harder for a taller athlete than a shorter one. Bolt's hips tend to sway coming out of the blocks when he starts but he has so much power in his legs it doesn't cost him too much. Though once he opens into his stride no one can match him.

>It obviously wasn't roids then cos he's always been a twig.
Agreed. Look at how hyuuuge Lance got.

>biggest fall from grace in pro sports?
One loss?

Or Patcucks celebrating a 16 and 0 season after getting beat by the Giants

I'll give you retards a hint. He wasn't hitting up the drug juice in this race. All these nigs are on drugs.

the asian guy ended up last. Let's not pretend the asian guy should even be there.

>ITT: We pretend Jamaica has all of this money for top notch designer steroids, but only for the sprinting team.

bolt was obviously paid to throw the race. 100 million is nothing to the american government.

Who says they can't afford drugs for other athletes? Only problem is, other sports typically require more skill than running in a straight line (or around a slight curve).

Ironically we are one of the few countries where the gov't doesn't throw cash at olympic programs, corporate sponsors and non-profits do all the heavy lifting

Hey we are doing better in boxing. It was pretty much taken over nigs for two decades.

>we are doing better in boxing.
>only recent win is a guy who beat a nearly 40 year old Pac, and everyone thinks Pac won and the match was clearly rigged

LMAO

He's Australian, not American.

if bolt had run using naruto's technique he would have won the race, what a fool