35 years old

>35 years old
>fastest man in the world

obviously he's dirty but that's still a hell of an accomplishment at his age

get fucked

he's a cheat.

why do americans have no morals?

HOLY FUCK, I didnt watch the race yet, did he break the record ? did he get under 9.5 ?

no

Sad

>35 years old
>best player in the world
Really makes you think about the WADA

he is currently, are you literally so butthurt that you don't understand that?
>bolt
>natty
it doesn't get more casual than that

who cares about one race ? doesnt prove anything, if they run again right now the result might be different. the fastest man on earth is the guy holding the record not some retard who won a single race once.

Or am I the fastest man on earth when I win a race against my brother in our backyard ? Guess by your logic I am.

Holy fuck are you autistic

>he's dirty but that's still a hell of an accomplishment
Fucking Americans.

I am not the one starting these bait threads user, so if you want to see an autist look in the mirror

>Or am I the fastest man on earth when I win a race against my brother in our backyard ? Guess by your logic I am.

this is bait right?

>comparing Gatlin beating the world record holder to you racing against your brother
Either you're legitimately retarded or just too mad to make a coherent argument. Which one is it?

Drug cheat.

*gets exposed as a drug cheat*

he beat an older version of the record holder, just wait another 40 years and I will beat Usain no problem. Hope I can get a sponsorship deal with that achievement gonna be great for my grandkids.

So salty, top fucking kek. Cry moar.

So legitimately retarded, then? Gotcha.

>doping is part and parcel of the sport
>americans are the best at it
stay mad

>getting baited this hard in your own bait thread

holy shit dude. me and my brother are laughing our asses off right now. see you on r/Sup Forums HAHAHAHA the fact that you even have to insult me now truly shows that amerifats cant handle the banter LUL bet you are sweating in rage just reading this xD

Absolutely wew lad

Its getting late here but if this thread is still up tomorrow I will link you our thread. hope you calm down a bit until then and can take it like a man. it happens.

good thing the WADA banned all these doped russians, they were clearly the problem

Calm down my man

It's a shame Degrasse was injured.

Would have been nice to see Bolt not even getting a medal.

you gotta admit it was quite a ruse cruise I took you on. the one with the race against my brother in the backyard you actually bought that one didnt you ? kek

he lost 2 races today

You gotta take a breather my dude. Cool your head and such

Piss off back to faggistan muhammad

>implying vroom vroom doesn't dope

German intellectuals

Especially since black people's testosterone plummets at that age. Blacks usually have less than whites by that age.

>oh I'm sorry did Usain bolt already lose

Was this the same guy that had fans shooting 50000000 mph winds against his back to set some bogus record?

Articles I've read about Gatlin's win have more photos of Bolt than the winner. Goes to show mythology is more important than victory.

and usain bolt isn't dirty?

the dude is juicier than juicy fruit.

>who cares about one race ? doesnt prove anything,

Yes it does. It proves Gaitlin is the current fastest man on Earth until the next race.

Bolt is the fastest man of all-time, but not at present.

Like tennis. The US is the best tennis country of all-time, but not at present.

ROID RUN

fastest man of one finale senpai