I WAS GOING TO VOTE BREXIT BUT THIS IS JUST SICK

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS Sup Forums???

EVEN IF SHE WAS A LEFTY SJW VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER YOU STUPID AUTISTIC SHITS

BREXIT IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER

YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW Sup Forums

YOU DONE FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
thefreelibrary.com/Oakwell Hall thriving with help of volunteers.-a0227735906
youtube.com/watch?v=jrexhus-8kw
twitter.com/meaglemp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sic Semper Tyrannus

That's what happens when you ban guns, knives and pepper spray.

nothing of value was lost

>let it be a lesson to other globalists

How does this have anything to do with brexit? was the murderer a brexit extremist? killing her in the name of Bojo? Both sides have stopped their campaigns in respect to her. This literally changes nothing.

Why would people care some random (obvios false flag) kill a random mp?
Does the benefits of leaving change from yesterday? NO
so? Why even treat this false flag as important?

yah. i dont get it. whats the big deal?

The silver lining is that Remain will win, in honor of her memory.

This is what happens when people strive for "freedom".

People cannot be trusted, the EU will guide you in the right direction.

Let's hope Geldof's wacky antics yesterday cancel this out.

I'm a Remainiac now.

I will see you dead and buried... in a shallow pit.

I'm calling BS.

Everyone know UK is a gun free zone.

>NEVER THE ANSWER

Someone doesn't know history, nature, or current events.

heres her husband before going on air.

well not everyone operates on the principles of reason and are manipulated through peer pressure. As soon as someones friend group says 'a brexiteer killed that mp the entire campaign is sick and full of hate' many will go remain.

It's Anna Lindh all over again. Stand firm and don't let these fucking people manipulate you.

>obvios false flag

Everything is a false flag always forever. Luckily, her death itself was a false flag and she is fine, I am also a false flag, as is everybody else here. Everything you have ever known has been a false flag, you've just been in a room with god this entire time. God of course is also another false flag, it's only ever been you and you alone.

And you are also a false flag.

I'm fasting for Remainadan mate.

why haven't you monsters banned guns?

When you represent a foreign occupation and you try to crush the sovereignty of a people while flooding the nation with invaders, inevitably there will be a reaction.

I'm sure it's very sad for her family, but it was sad for Vichy officials and for Quislings during WW2 when they were targeted by Resistance forces. Besides, as a Labour MP, she would naturally be supportive of revolutionary violence.

so you are saying we should blame all Muslims for the actions of one person, got it.

Kek, have a gif

The more you shill and use this incident for you pro EU agenda, the more it actually looks like a false flag. The left, being the satanic pagan cocksuckers they are, probably sacrificed her to smear the brexit campaign.

All empty souls tend toward extreme opinions. - William Butler Yeats

Fuck off, you communist scumbag.

Hello guys. I am from Romania and will supporting Remanian.

pls buy my big issue

>be brit
>get shot

>EVEN IF SHE WAS A LEFTY SJW VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER
>LEFTY SJW

Uh, yes it is, it's the only way those degenerates will learn.

Maria Eagle.

She's next.

>brexiter

[citation needed]

No QT tonight then?

Wut the fuck....

I would say this is actually unlikely following the events of what happened - historically, it doesn't work to make false events like this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh

However what was very clear was a real and deliberate effort by some organisations to paint it in the light of the referendum. What lots of people consider "false flags" are simply events that were known about or allowed to happen, or anticipated and immediately exploited to fit an agenda.

It is absurdly spooky that female politicians getting murdered by lone gunman has happened before EU-based referendums, though this could be put down to the simple fact that the public figures are in the public more often and so are more likely to be put in harm's way when nutters go on a rampage.

This is bullshit. What makes a corrupt wanna-be government any better? Is that direction into having the same mind state of people everywhere? And eliminate the culture? I mean your work with mudslimes is your own Doom anyway so go ahead and do what you can while it lasts.

you're missing the point

Fuck this shit.

I'm now a #RemainTrain.

No campaigning in general until Monday, I suspect.

Pretty sure all political figures are a bit finnicky about appearing in public at the moment and will take any excuse to put it aside.

>this is what autism looks like

>I WAS GOING TO VOTE BREXIT BUT

>I was going to vote Trump but now I'm a cruz missile.
>I was going to stop being a faggot but now I'm shitposting on Sup Forums

Fuck off.

Any word on who the killer is? Is he a disadvantaged urban youth with an up and coming rap career brutally repressed by the white supremacist system and completely isolated from his religion and culture?

Yeah it sucks but that shouldn't deter you from leaving the EU. She will be forgotten within a month and then people will vote remain. The UK will then remain in the EU and the EU will flood the UK with rapefugees. At that point you will regret that you didn't vote to leave just because of some politician.

We were just starting to distance ourselves from the fuckers in Britain First. The Leave campaign has dodged being aligned to these fucks, but after this, the media will twist it to BREXIT SUPPORTERS STAB THOSE THAT DISAGREE WITH THEM

Bullshit

>This is how Britain's MPs are allowed to behave.

A member of US congress would face some serious backlash for saying something that retarded. What the fuck is wrong with your country Britain?

Hilarious how whenever a crime is committed explicitly in the name of Islam the left wing filth waste no time in aggressively asserting that the crime has no relation to Islam (even if the perpetrators have explicitly stated as much) yet now they are accusing Cameron of having 'blood on his hands' merely for holding the referendum. Whoever this twat was he deserves to be hung- he has blown our chance of Brexit when it was within our grasp. As for the MP- NO TEARS FOR TRAITORS

Why was she dieded?

I want Britain First fucking eradicated.

False flag.

>leaf
>1 post by this ID
Wew that's some reddit tier posting there how many upvotes did you score with that one?

1 post by this ID SAGE

you forgot the part where women are allowed to vote now

Your corrupt masters aren't going to save you when we bring the temple down upon your heads. The days of your corrupt pseudo-government are drawing to a close.

Lol how do you get that EU flag?

Hes posting in irony faggot

It's a 77 year old man who shouted England first or something along those lines.

I'm not usually into calling false flags but this is a false flag. This doesn't even make a lick of sense.

Don't worry, the rest of you red cunts will get your turn in due course

FPBP

These horrific events that have led to lovely Jo Cox' untimely demise have left me traumatized. Are tragedies like this always going to happen now if countries want to leave the EU? Might as well remain in the Union if it causes an early death to innocent, hard-working people. Together, we stand strong. Alone we will fall without the support of allies.

My prayers go out to the Cox family.

#vote #bremain #endrightwingviolence #appaled #unitedwestand #fuckhate

and?

Mentally ill and unable to work:

thefreelibrary.com/Oakwell Hall thriving with help of volunteers.-a0227735906

I hope ISIS tears your people to shreds. Fuck you leftist bastards.

Wait, HOW THE FUCK THIS MAN KILLED HER?

I thought there were gun laws in UK. I was told you couldn't even carry a knife in the streets.

Fuck you and your stupid hoaxes!

Why is 'Kate' making Masonic hand signs, when only Men can be Masons?

How many of you gender-bending loons are there?

It's sad when such a minor distraction actually has an impact on the outcome.

It works best on the people that haven't decided yet, those that lack any kind of conviction. And it may be enough to persuade them to vote to remain and stay cucks.

Violence is the best answer, if you cant talk with brain dead people thereis no need in talking at all

>Sup Forums is one person
>this isn't a false flag
>you didn't see the desperate level of convenience days before the vote
>this isn't b8
>OP will have more than one post

Australia you aren't fooling anyone. That is from Sandy hook.

One of you Brits needs to ante up. Get these traitors out.

I'm now a #RemainMissile

>1 POST BY THIS ID

I hate summer.

Hot take my resident autist

one post by OP...

>How does this have anything to do with brexit?

media is spinning it so it seems she was killed for wanting to remain with EU.

Pls give her a sympathy vote and vote remain.

lel

Love my Brit brothers anyway.

This

But this little retard could never say "We cannot allow good people to be murdered by radical islam in Britain"

Liberals disgust me, holy shit

R A R E
A
R
E

I am scared guys

>Mother watching on TV
>'I blame Nigel Farage for this. This is his fault'
>Ask her if she blames Islam for the attacks in Orlando
>'Of course not. Don't be an idiot son'
>Try to point out her hypocrisy
>she tells me it isn't the same
>tells me that Islam has influenced more people to accept homosexuality whereas Farage has not taught anyone to accept immigration so that is why it is different
>try to argue with her, point out that gays in many muslim countries get the death penalty
>she loudly screams that murderers get the death penalty in america but not all americans hate murderers then storms off

I was so close to making her vote brexit.

She's in the phoenix group

And anyone who falls for that bulls hit is a mental invalid.
Anyone who pushes that narrative deserves the same fate as that rancid cunt.

She hates fags, it's a start

Yeah, this one person got killed, so I'm going to stay in the EU; and also I have become a #CruzMissile.

#NotAllMuslims

When will they do this to Hillary it can only help the poll numbers.

Since the brexit movement is emotional this will kill the out campaign. It's literally over. You fucking nationalistic shitstains lost, even if it was a false flag; you retards got outplayed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrexhus-8kw

>implying the event wasn't orchestrated by the government

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FOR A FLAG
HOW

>56 year old british man, remembers what it was like without the EU, is going senile, wants brexit, takes out his frustrations on MP
>OP blames Sup Forums
why not blame the loose gun laws that made it so easy for him to get a gun?

It's a fake picture.
Checked wayback machine, found nothing.
Keep forcing this though. Sup Forums is stupid.

Link
twitter.com/meaglemp

She chose to save her husabnd and kids , brave woman

All the undecideds have had their mind made up for them. Nigel's dream is over.

>false flag
Holy shit these guys are killing mothers in britain and throwing toddlers in crocodile pen just to strengthen their globalist agenda. We're fighting against the fucking devil !

>wake up
>not in the EU
Feels good man.

>not everyone operates on the principles of reason and are manipulated through peer pressure

That's basically the modern liberal/feminist. They get their opinions from left-leaning Facebook chain-memes.

killing leftists is always a positive thing for society.

Also jo cocks sounds like the name of of an adult video performer.
Who the fuck could vote for some one named like this.

>tells me that Islam has influenced more people to accept homosexuality

What?