Bremain

Hi Sup Forums,

When the referedum rolls around, I'll be voting to remain. Reasons are as follows -

1: The economic argument: Studied Economics at university but even a high school understanding should provide in understanding that leaving a trading bloc and introducing uncertainty in the market it generally negative. It's totally possible that in the long term it's a NC, but it's unrealistic to think that there will be a positive economic outcome from leaving.

2: Working abroad: I'm not a povo cunt, working elsewhere in Europe is pretty appealing.

3: The sovereignty debate: Generally speaking, I agree with the majority of Sup Forumssters that the EU's parliamentary framework is pretty fucking garbage. Realistically though, some centralized decision making is pretty useful, of which the UK has ceded comparatively little.

What are the most important factors of your consideration when voting to stay/remain in the EU? If you'd like, feel free to challenge the above.

> but even a high school understanding should provide in understanding that leaving a trading bloc and introducing uncertainty in the market it generally negative.

Get back on the boat and go home, Mahmood.

>I'm not a povo cunt, working elsewhere in Europe is pretty appealing.

Name a country in the EU where you would have less tax and more disposable income than you would in the UK doing whatever high end job it is you do.

No matter what you look at; finance, law, medicine, engineering, headhunting, whatever the fuck it is you imagine yourself doing (you work minimum wage at Starbucks, but let's go with this for a while) you are better off in the UK.

Of course you would be a lot better paid in Norway, Liechtenstein, Monaco or Switzerland but they aren't in the EU and therefore must be totalitarian shitholes.

>Not voting for your country's sovereignty

Multiculturalism breeds traitors to the state

4. Britain First are crazy nazis who killed that poor tranny MP :^)

Zionist detected. Free Britain, and Free Palestine.

Britain First aren't real Nazis. They're Zionist shills, bankrolled by the Mossad to undermine the BNP.

No, I'M whiter.

Haven't done the math on what I'd earn, but Denmark/Germany would be competitive. I didn't say I was in a high end job, but I earn just shy of 50k pounds, which is what, 20th percentile? If I earned much more it wouldn't be difficult to get a visa.

I'm also not saying that Norway et al aren't great countries as well, but there are a couple that are competitive and even if salary was the sole factor in my decision to work overseas (it's not, obviously) if an opportunity did show up I would be able to take it.

Ausm8, what the fuck is that?

>1st argument is about economics

I'm Bremain and idgaf about this). I agree with you that it's an isolated incident and irrelevant to the larger discussion.

Sandy Hook crisis actor

>CAPTCHA: 1488

>working elsewhere in Europe is pretty appealing.
Yeah if only there was some sort of paperwork you could get filled out in about 10minutes that would let you do that. We could even give them a whacky name like visas or something

>Trade argument

We're not voting to leave Europe, EFTA or EEA. Just the EU.

Nice degree, bellend. Quarter pounder with large fries, please.

Damn son

>BEADY

Look lad the economy will eventually be good again but once you lose sovereignty and culture then its pretty much gone forever. You should vote Brexit to stop the EU from flooding our countries with rapefugees.
So its either lose your culture or have a bad economy for a few years.
Also Brexit may give us a chance for a united Ireland

>claims to be British
>High school

If you're going to shill do it properly. Secondary school or 6th form would have been better.

Have you applied for a visa before, user? It sounds like you haven't :^)

Your ignorance is showing, user. Many trade deals will explicitly require renegotiation in event of Brexit. Saying you're not voting to leave them is fine, but the renegotiation of any deal will be NC or negative for Britain.

Nice meme though, friend! =)

>Denmark competetive
You are economically illiterate. Nice shilling.

>Studied Economics at university
Then you should know that if we leave we could potentially have better trade with countries that we were not allowed to trade with before because of EU rules?

And yes you should not even need to go to high school to know that leaving the EU brings uncertainties with in turn bring backlash to the economy.

It is basically weighing the benefits with the negatives. And in my opinion the benefits of leaving the EU are higher than the negatives because you must be blind not to see that the EU is a sinking ship and it is sinking fast. I knew this ever since I saw Merkel toss aside the German flag and shook her head.

And I'd rather give a little in European trade to get more global trade and more sovereignty.

Britain is a net importer from Europe, you think that they're going to tell us our money isn't good enough?

We'll be able to deal with each state independently from outside the EU. Go and tell the Swiss or Norwegians they've got a shitty deal.

Fair enough. The implications of culture doesn't actually concern me that much, but I can agree that it's a point against Remain. No comment on the united Ireland bit.

Good eye! I'm a dual citizen (UK/New Zealand), please stick comments about the referendum though

>the only possible reason to want to work in another country is to get paid more and pay less tax

Why are brexiteers such mercenary money grubbing jew boy cunts?

>he thinks Britain First undermined the BNP
>he isn't aware that the BNP undermined itself by constantly asking it's members to pay for Cyclops' legal fees to prove he wasn't a racist

>he thinks work visas take 10 minutes to complete

High School is a perfectly valid British term.

Let's try to be factual user.

1 - Economic argument. As of today, GB is a net contributor to the EU budget. Here is the figures (in b€) for 2014

GB contribution in theory 20,14
Real GB contribution 14,07 , corrected by exemptions and various bonuses (-6.07)
EU Subventions to GB 6,98
Total -7,09

In fact, the global contribution of GB to EU is between 7 and 10 b€ a year, even with the negociated exemptions.

About leaving the trading block, don't worry, German don't want that, because you are their 3rd net export revenues. they just can't afford to loose you. So you'll probably obtain a specific status such as Swiss, with an economic integration to EU and the continuation of all the trade agreements (no matter what France can complain about this)

2 - Please be serious: Working abroad was very possible before EU, and will still be a possibility after.

3 - Sovereignty is not a pie that you can slice at will. You have it, or you don't. You can admit the loss of your sovereign institutions, but only if they are superseeded by EU institutions with the same level of democracy. As of today, it's clearly not the case. For instance, the European court of justice is set to judge anything in Europe without the possibility of an appeal of any sanction, not even by your state. This is a real problem.

You guys really need to work on racism denial 101
>First lesson: call accuser silly twat
>Second: watch them make fools of themselves as they desperately try to pretend they are not while at the same time being silly twats
That is literally it. Should I make a DVD to sell for a shilling or whatever imaginary monopoly money you guys use?

>you think that they're going to tell us our money isn't good enough?

Yes. You can't claim the EU is an tyrannical evil empire with one breath and then claim they'll just let us go without any repercussions.

They'll torpedo their exports to us out of pure spite and then tell their own people to blame us for leaving and causing the problem.

I do know this, user! Agricultural exports from NZ for instance are impacted significantly. I appreciate that the situation with the Commonwealth would likely improve in both the short and long term, but they don't currently (nor would I speculate they would) make up for much of the UK's business.

I appreciate that you understand where I'm coming from and I agree that the EU's bureaucracy is an issue. I think we just disagree as to how 'fucked up' it is.

I don't really understand this argument user, perhaps you could clarify it for me? From my understanding, the practical 'sovereignty' the UK cedes is minimal. Do you have an example of laws or regulations that have been imposed upon the UK that are objectively shitty?

As for the Swiss and the Norwegians, can you share your understanding of their relationship with the EU for the forum please? =)

What are you babbling about? The BNP repeatedly asked the membership to contribute to Nick Griffin's legal fees when he was in court trying to prove he wasn't a racist, pissing off most of the same membership and leaving the party a husk.

>1: The economic argument:
Remaining in the EU is to remain in a failing trading bloc, the reasons for its failure could fill an entire thread, but lets just say nobody should be surprised when a political project fails to make an economic project work. The Tariff wall makes EU companies uncompetative with world competition in the long run, see the UK car industry for an analogy. Protected, rubbish product, even the Brits stopped buying in the end, completely wiped out by higher quality product from...well... everywhere else that wasnt protected. No doubt there will be economic shock in the short term, but then we've had flat productivity for 9 years already. Sometimes you have to take some nasty medicine in order to get better and "Remaining" only delays the inevitable a few more years or a decade or so. I'm 41 now, and through several business transformations, recessions, and governments its clear that the faster you go through the pain the faster you get better. One of Britain's diseases is to try and prevent harm, which only prolongs it, see the living-dead towns and cities in some parts of the country.

Why on earth was he even in a courtroom to begin with?

Hello, Thunderf00t. You're a little twat

1: Thanks for the contribution figures, user! These are definitely important for anyone's considerations, but bare in mind that it's not a complete picture of the economic argument, as you allude to a little further down.

Of course the rest of Europe will still want to trade with the UK, but it has to be said that the terms we currently enjoy will not remain. They will be renegotiated and we will be left with a worse deal, there isn't an obligation on the part of other countries to make it easy for us. The difficult part is ascribing a cost to this, though it's a safe bet that it will be considerable.

2: Work visas are a significant barrier to entry, user. I encourage you to look at the application forms for your own country!

3: This is a somewhat specious argument. We have local and national governing bodies for instance and I'm not less free for abiding by the laws the national institutions make. Additionally, the EU's authority is very limited atm, I don't think this argument really holds up.

> 1. one-fits all economy is good...

> 2. you can do that without the EU, if you really wanted to

> 3. a lawyer of Romania can magically govern your country better than yourselves

do you even want to live?

sage sage sage slide this shill