This positively flummoxes the Mediterranean

This positively flummoxes the Mediterranean

CHI

>sweets with fried eggs
*vomit png*

How can my feeble croissant shaped mediterranean stomach endure such a heavy war-like barbarian breakfast?

that's at least 600kcal worth of food and you fat fucks eat it for breakfast

You can't, and that's why Germans run the EU

sweet and salty in the same plate is really not muh thing.

how much does a meal like this cost

>bacon and eggs touching the syrup
really makes me hhmmmm

can't ever eat anything more than a bowl of cereal for breakfast

My favorite breakfast place costs about 12-15 per meal, not like the OP but either eggs and homefries combos or big scrambles and hashes.

Kellogg's was founded by a Seventh-Day Adventist who believed that sweet and spicy food caused people to masturbate and that by making them eat bland corn flakes for breakfast he could brainwash them out of sinning.

Does it work?

what I posted in here

costs 2€ for coffee + toast with olive oil or tomato or butter plus 3€ for a orange juice, so basically 5€ if you want it all.

>wake up in the morning
>waste time cooking while still half asleep
Fuck that

>Sweet oladyi with bacon and eggs.

Totally, I stopped masturbating and exclusively fuck boxes of cereal now!

Is that a codeword for a thin woman in Northern-Northern America?

Kek, you have dinner at 5 like an old person.

>mfw the yuropoor is unaware of chicken and waffles
makes me sad

>those days where you have to wake up extra early to visit some other city/town for a day for one reason or the other, so you stop at the local fancy pastry shop for a coffee and a sweet local pastry like pic related for breakfast, just fresh out of the oven in a cold morning.

That's always the best part, and they are always incredible.

That looks good, but gay

You'll find similar things everywhere (ham-like devices, simple flour cakes/breads with some sweetening agent, and eggs are fairly universal), but only the Anglosphere would put them on the same plate. This is the (abridged version of) the meal that conquered the world.

>those days when you have to wake up extra early to visit some other city/town for a day so you casually go to Belém and wait in line for 40 minutes for an overpriced meme pastel
Classic

Maybe if you stopped eating dicks for breakfast you'd understand

but i love that

All they need for brekkie is a smoke and coffee

Eh, that's just the first picture I picked, I didn't mean those in particular. It's a bit memey, but the whole "pastel de nata and a coffee" works at any fancy pastry shop, roadside tasca or local bakery.

Tentúgal pastéis are the best pastéis. Queijadas de Coimbra too.

Pastels are God Tier. The magical skydaddy himself reveres the custard tart, especially early in the morning, and especially with espresso/cortado/a small coffee.

Se não vendias a tua mãe por um kilo de cornucópias ou és espanhol ou és paneleiro

Foda-se, nunca provei. São de onde? Parecem deliciosas.

Pastel means "pastry". You mean Pastel de Nata (or Pastel de Belém, if you're a pretentious cunt).

>Parecem deliciosas
Uma delicia?

>Foda-se, nunca provei. São de onde? Parecem deliciosas.
Acho que são doces conventuais genéricos, mas as melhores que costumo comer são de Alcobaça. Não sei se são típicas de lá.

Sim.

O google diz que sim. Não costumo lá passar.

Cada canto deste país tem o seu próprio doce, com as Beiras/Coimbra tendo a maior variedade.

Is buttermilk sold anywhere in europe?
You'd have a hard time making proper pancakes without it

Its p. much the same in Spain
>Coffe (or a cocoa beverage)
>Croissant or small snack or whatever

Things get fucked up when the English get a hold of them.

If you were to say "Pasteis" in Toronto, you might get a weird look. "Pasteis de Nata" obviously gets you exactly what you want from the Portuguese community, but "Egg-tart", "Custard-tart", and oddly enough "Pastels" as much of a butchery as that is, seem to get the point across.

Three cheers for appropriation!

Coffee + sweet is very common in all of the western romance countries.

We get te extra memey local egg-based desert served with them, from our many many convents during the middle ages and our monopoly in sugar trade. I imagine you guys have similar stuff.

These northern Euros cucks like to boast a lot at how much money they earn but they forget that they do it just to spend 15-30 days of the year where we live all the time, and we've been perfecting the culinary arts ever since they were still in mud huts.

They are the only ones with any international projection (even if not that common, still), so you might as well.

Although "Natas" should be fairly easy to say, and that's also what we call them here most of the time.

Pork colliding with syrup is a criminally underrated taste sensation.

He's also why Americans circumcise their children, as it was believed that the absence of a foreskin would make masturbating difficult or even impossible.

I'm not even making this up, I couldn't even if I wanted to. The Americans mutilate their children because a fucking cereal brand told them to.

>that's also what we call them here most of the time.
Northcuck detected ;)

This

Brotugal - it's time: custard tarts with spicy ham on top. If you won't do it, I will.

No, the custards are too eggy.

Melon + Presunto is fucking great, though.

That's like cheating though... but, melon wedge with a piquant blue cheese stuffed into a fig with a bit of something like a tarragon gastrique, wrapped in something prosciutto-esque, skewered and quickly torched or roasted.

I'm going to sewer a beer and contemplate actually eating something today.

if you can't eat all this you are probably a muslim

>English "food"
I'm not saying you're wrong though: in England anyone who doesn't eat filth on a regular basis is probably a tourist or a muslim.

paki confirmed

Crisp up the mushrooms, and change the red sauce for brown sauce, and I'm on that like a priest at recess.

>melon wedge with a piquant blue cheese stuffed into a fig with a bit of something like a tarragon gastrique, wrapped in something prosciutto-esque, skewered and quickly torched or roasted
North America is truly the land of culinary cringe

You may not like it, but this is what the ideal breakfast looks like.
Looks good lad.

I dunno man, you're a lot closer to anything Adria's ever touched than I am.

Full English is superior

pleb

perfecto

>sweet syrup and pancakes on the same plate as eggs and bacon
>all of that for breakfast
what the fuck is wrong with you
those look great though

>burnt edges on the eggs

polish breakfast

yeah you're supposed to flip the eggs and cook them both sides, not just leave them on the pan for the underside to burn the upside to be cold

Anglos are the masters of breakfast

>American saying lad

Cringe

I like Polish sausage

Why not put the pancakes and the honey/syrup in another plate?

It's disgusting to mix them with bacon and eggs.

Besides that I don't have a problem with the food itself but eating so much as soon as you wake up makes me fell ill.

>flip the eggs and cook them both sides
FOY

everybody I know does that

That's haram.

You just get the spoon and flick the hot poil onto the top to cook the remaining runny bits of whites if you seriously need to.

hot

Because it's delicious

what's the white thing on top of the pancake?

butter

i was afraid it was vanilla ice cream, not too bad

>mixing sweets with meat
this is how you spot someone that has no taste at all

>flummoxes
learnt a new word,thanks

>pasteis
fucking hell. I ate way too many while I was in Sao Paulo

100% natural

And you have dinner at midnight like a college burn out with no job in the morning and no future to speak of.

Eat breakfast. Sleep early. This is how you become a first world country.

We have dinner around 8 pm you shartmeister.

Why the fuck would you have tomato sauce and beans on the same plate?

>yes goyim, eating healthy's for schliemels, if you wanna be a first world country you gotta be wider than you are tall and get a quadruple bypass at age 24... my uncle Herschel's an excellent heart surgeon, heh heh, now eat up cattle!

I am a Roman.

Shut it down!

>a thin woman in Northern-Northern America

This is the most average breakfast here, at least for center/southern Spain and the med coast, not sure about northern Spain. Some people add iberian ham.

Ass-backwards. Eat the big meal in the morning to give you energy, and have what you posted as a midday snack.

No black bread?

No blacks in Poland, unlike in the US.

Non sequitur

Proper breakfast consists of porridge, preferably with lingonsylt. The only acceptable alternative is filmjölk with müsli.

American breakfasts are good
Yuros are missing out on that one

This is why America is nearing its end.

Thank you leaf ally, timbits are a blessing

t. juan gonzolez

That's a nice lunch, a bit heavy though.

Put some rice and exchange the bacon for real meat

Now you're just making shit up.

>put a lot of unrelated shit together and call it a dish

What to you expect from Bongs tampering with food? Skillet breakfasts are where it's at

That's clearly lunch, not breakfast.

Then why does it have eggs? Checkmate atheists.

Fried eggs are not breakfast food. Nothing you fry is breakfast food.

The Israeli Breakfast looks really nice, but I would feel like a loser with no friends making a salad first thing in the morning just to eat by myself. Better to smear peanut butter on a raisin bagel and make my morning shitposts on Sup Forums