TheDodgersare the first team to win 43 games in a 50-game span since the 1912 New York Giants

> TheDodgersare the first team to win 43 games in a 50-game span since the 1912 New York Giants

umm bros how the fuck do you stop them this is insane

maybe bolt losing is a good sign

I don't know. Giants fan here. I've just learned to accept their supremacy.

We're you a fan before or after they won their first WS?

>first team to win 43 games in a 50-game span
Better make a pennant for this.

Tell them it is October and then watch it crumble.

after their 1st

>classic bay fag

>their best pitcher cant win in the postseason

>He has 4 postseason wins

do you fall for false flagging this easily? or are you samefagging

I don't watch baseball but I read the league the Dodgers are in is just a really shit league so that is why they win so much!

Astros fan here, and I think it's impossible at this point. They're much better than us and were much better than the rest of MLB.

typical giants fan

yeah, but who won that World Series?

Raging faggot San Francisco Giants fan here, only we suck in the division. Dodgers are literally too good

They'll pull a 2001 Mariners in the playoffs

baseball playoffs are a crapshoot and how good you are doesnt really matter

This. That team doesn't look good and has been running on some meme magic. The toughest team they've played have been the diamondbacks and rockies, so they have LITTLE challenge.

Does Texas Rangers ever win something? I was thinking about cheering for them but they never won a single fucking World Series.

Nope, never won shit. Neither will the Doyers though since their #1 pitcher is from Dallas and their #2 was acquired from the rags. Both postseason chokers.

Who gives a fuck about the regular season? The only thing that matters is the postseason and the Dodgers have a history of embarrassment there.

>calls the dodgers #3 their #2
Wew lass

NL West, where the Dodgers play, has been the best division in MLB this season. If the season ended today, both NL wild card teams would come from there.

>post yfw the Cusb beat the Doyers in the NLCS AGAIN

I think it is similar to the NLC from 2015, where none of the teams are quite as good as they appear

Either that, or they won all those games against out of division foes over a 110+ game span because they are actually very good.

Nice bait

that's good enough to win exactly one series

Wait until October.
As a Mariners fan, I am painfully aware that the regular season has little bearing on the post season.
The 2001 Mariners lost to the Yankees in the ALCS in five games despite tying the major league record for regular season wins.