this piss head bites you in head

kuka muistaa harmaan vammasen?
oli porkkalan lukios joskus 2007

i just want protein
t. protein sheikh

beruna salaatti voldemort

just want under car

t. under car wanting car bear

Are you allowed to masturbate in a cemetery?

hyvä lanka

That I'm laughing at you today is a guy who can not afford burning any food, especially if they still think they're men. Yesterday evening meals were made with all the best friends and asked why you did not taste it and everyone was there. They put the Blair's Pure Death sauce on the palate to give it.

That's where the food was cooked to eat all the others except me and that other chef rupes sweating and crying you're too hot, you were just not what to fuck, you're not bad yet! I found myself finding something fucking Dorado's jalapenoes and I threw it on the table and I said you did not pull the kids away from you a bit easier.

I was still reserved for the whole party for a drink for a bar Chilipääpipot, but not for those mammars cynthia them ees give. For some, the salt and pepper is enough to flavor the food.

Yeah, that is, I used to eat a little bit of pizza in the hair folk. It's a moccasins where you can bring your own chili food and put them in pie. That is, I really went to the skies and I had Naga Morichia and Phrik Khi Nun chips (Lempparit ebin!) And a couple of bottles of Blairs 2 am-sauce. Well, then, I ordered a pizza and I threw tulisimman chillies on the table and I said you do not paa all pizza but! Right next to the table at the table, a couple of guys came to you, you did not fuck what you did, crazy your own tsiles! I was just cool about it, and I took a long time out of my Chilipää hood and you definitely did not see it. The Puppy Translator threw me something "hi, that crazy chili again!" And I did not cool you "baskets but ..." and went to the table.

Well, the pie came and clearly I noticed that you do not smoke any smells for other people in the room. I laughed in the loudspeaking, where at the next table some big men chatted from a jalapeno in a pupa (some fucking Finnish sliced jalapeno is just skinny, not good chilly stuff) ... The roof of my pizza was chilly red. She clearly saw respect in their eyes when they realized I did not really chile. I took a crack of pie and it burned godly. Actually, I got a taste of it right away, so I hit Blairssii and said loudly, you do not need more burn! Those big mothers roof me almost a lip round and they plainly fear me when I put it on Blairssii pit. At their table was the Tabasco bottle, which I laughed aloud with loud loudness.

I took a sit another piece of pizza in it, and they muijat was pretty hot already Muhu (fiery foods, spicy sex -totuus, was sometimes Cosmossa which I read accidentally äitiltä) ... I did not feel nothing in my mouth, but the chest puff senseless pride about how people honored me . My head crawled to the table when I swirled from the burning and the fault thing I remember was when the spark plugs were pouring into my punt. I woke up after two days from a hospital stomach and small intestine destroyed. The doctor just totes, you're not really a crazy man! I did get a diagnosis even in this absurd chilipäisyyteeni, I CHILI GOD

There.

540 days of anime watched. Five-fucking-hundred and forty days.

Do any of you actually think you could take me on in, for example, a real imageboard situation? Do you imagine you could even start up your computer, much less touch your keyboard, as I steal your waifu and berate your taste in anime? Oh yeah. That's right, you newfags just sit there muttering angrily with your lower lip quivering. I on the other hand will do what I want, that's guaranteed by my stats, which easily earn me the respect of my fellow anime connoisseurs. I have the power and force you can only dream of.

So then, now you know your place, you little rats :) I had to come and tell you how things are on the internet, since so many of you in real life think you're so tough and troll uninhibitedly all over the place. If you ever come across me on an imageboard, you'd better stay put boy, even if I decided to fill your thread with anime without permission. But worry not, I know it'd like getting replies from a real animefag for once ;)

Pissed? That's alright. I enjoy my life.

If you're conducting research and have a permit

>warlock :D

>made in china :D

m*untain

>shoutlaughing

In finland we have our own board called Ylilauta, yes Ylilauta might be superior to Sup Forums, yes we finns might be more handsome but furthermore we are genetically superior to ALL OF YOU! Plz y'all kys

YES VERY INDEED FINLAND IS THE WHITEST AND STRONGEST AND SMARTEST COUNTRY. WE HAVE HIGH IÖ AND WE ARE GOING TO FUCK WOMEN (WHITE) WITH OUR 20 INC DICKS (JORMA). SO FUCK U U AMERICUNTS