And so it begins

And so it begins...

i think its really suspicious especially with all the happenings recently

>brits supprised when they learn they are pasty baby cucks that all look like they're short one chromosome

When Brexit happens, kick out those fucks to Africa or the Middle East

I thought the guy that killed her was white?
British arent white

Why do all the lefties look utterly and actually retarded? It's quite disturbing.

So if they blame that leftist shill for killing the Mp then why don't they blame Muslims for their numerous atrocities?
Hypocritical cunts

>muh brexit is hate

How is it? It's literally just a campaign to leave the EU

>muh unity is better

Not when you have Brussels making 60% of your laws

>UKIP MURDERED JO COX
>'checkmate'

Looks like old Boris and Nige have a job to do with regards to the people-that-shouldnt-be-able-to-vote vote, that much is obvious. Trump as well.

I thought yesterday it was reported that eyewitnesses heard the shooter should "Allahu Ackbar"? Now people are saying he shouted "Britain First", yet eyewitnesses can't corroborate?

>little Englanders
>politics of hate

Why do lefties care more about "refugees" than they do about THEIR OWN COUNTRY?

because refugees are brown and are therefore superior

Are these people mentally ill? Something has to be broken up there. They're literally like robots with a pre-programmed response that triggers whenever they hear certain words.
>we must counter hate with unity beep boop

You know why.

You twats spew chromosones like you spew blood whenever you enter a school.

>"Blood is on you and your's hands."
>"Unity is the answer"

What is hypocrisy?

Britfags pls answer, is this going to affect voters, or people dont care about this?

they have an out-group preference after years of conditioning to hate themselves

>Don't hate all muslims for the actions of one extremist!
>Everyone in Brexit is accountable for the actions of one extremist!

>muslim terrorists kill hundreds of innocent civillians
NOT ALL MUSLIMS HE WAS A LONE WOLF NOT A TRUE MUSLIM
>mentally ill man yet to be connected with brexit campaign kills a retarded leftist MP
YOUR CAMPAIGN IS TO BLAME FOR THIS YOU MURDERER

Until they confirm the reason for the attack nobody can really draw lines. So not for now, but it definitely will.

Fat fucking retard.

of course it will affect voters.
You have to understand this about Britain - we're a mixture of United Status cuckness and Swedish cuckness.

Every single person under 30 (minus 1 or 2%) think EXACTLY the same.
>UKIP are racist
>Open borders are ideal
>We should all mix until there's one race

And they vote left because...they just know the word "left" = good.

Brexit is fucked. I'm still going to vote to leave but if one was even slightly on the fence then they're certainly remaining now.

It's so fucking annoying.

Dont stop. Kill more of them.

>social marxists

day of the rope

calm down, it will won't even make a dent in the polls

This, fucking hypocrites

Al-brytania must pay for their evil colonial past

Hasn't there been like two assassination attempts on Nigel Farage?

Brexits poll numbers are like a brick wall. But we're talking about an actually murder here so it might play out differently.

Liberals make me sick.

Yes.

Probably the same people would defend Islam when a Muslim kills a load of people again.

>the car crash in France
>Nigel survived
>plane crash
>Nigel survived

He is immortal

So happy that this happened :) ! Now the remain camp has a compelling narrative.

(Normally, I would rather support Brexit but if the leaver camp wins, it will endanger my finances and my professional future; and it's not like the UK would become a Nazi regime if they leave the EU...)

>testicular cancer
>Nigel survived

Everyone in here realizes, op is doing this right? Look at the names of the twitter accounts,. Stop being so gullible

Not at all uncommon with polarized viewpoints. It's more mentally convenient to shit something out you feel is right, especially when there are no doubts in your mind.

A lot of this has also been promoted by your typical propaganda sources, so it's not at all usual to find people that repeat the same shit all the time.

I wish I was smart enough to figure out who these people really were. As in, prove that they are not real people

Could you imagine if it was an Arab immigrant that did it? Could you imagine?!?

Are you mad? Germany will get total economic control over the EU once Britain is gone. Every Nazi should hope for a Brexit.

Stay strong britbongs. I know you guys can weather the coming shitstorm.

Oh yeah because I forgot the Leave campaign said "ARM YOURSELVES, MURDER THOSE MPS THAT DISAGREE WITH YOU"

I must have missed that billboard

>loner who kept to himself

w-was he one of us?

Good luck Britain. I hope this doesn't tank Brexit.

Go against the Farrage and you'll succumb to a barrage.

That's sad to hear. I didn't realized how fucked up left wingers are in the UK. I already see Jo Cox and Britain first trending on twitter. Either way go out and vote, EU has to go down.

How appalling, that the right should use the actions of one extremist to justify hatred towards an entire religious group!

And by "right" I meant "left".
And by "religious" I meant "political".

Well it's nothing new that the left is as hypocritical as it gets.

I mean here, when the Orlando shootings happened, leftist blamed the "heteropatriarchy". When it was discovered that it was a homo shooter nobody said shit.

They're pigeons on a chess board. They don't care about logic, they just have to tumble the pieces and shit on the table.

nothing will really happen if we brexit

we are the 5th largest economy in the world, even the EUs stupid governments know that they cant just tell their businesses to stay away from us

What...in what way is saying unity is the answer hypocritical?

They are not real people. Can't be. I refuse to believe that these are not fake accounts being run my... Fucking MI5, or whatever shadow organization hates their countrymen enough to take the Jew gold.

m8, how many people do you know you give a shit about random MPs? most of them will see it on the news, say 'oh that was bad' and continue to vote for their original decision

most normies don't research things properly, only some of the more scummy lefties are trying to twist it against us because they are desperate, it will affect very few votes

nuff said

They need to fucking kill themselves
How in the fucking world can they unironically think like this? What the fuck is wrong in their head?

Leaving EU is bad
Leaving Syria and Africa is good

Yeah, I created three accounts just to impress people on Sup Forums.

Even the foulest basement dwelling degenerate on /r9k/ isn't that pathetic.

You want to look up their accounts go ahead. Unless you think I've been maintaining these accounts for a couple of years just waiting for this specific moment.

>Unity
>with my opinions

Fuck this, Im out today
innocent women is dead, not stooping to these cunts level

F

Chat shit get banged

This story is from today retard

Divine plan?

ennit senpai

If you point out that this has fucked Brexit in Brit/pol/, they just drown it out as 'shilling'. So fucking dense.

this is good
the world will keep being shit

>proud of selling out your country to globalists

God wants to protect his smile.

There has never been a more obvious false flag than this. A fucking week before the referendum?

it IS shilling,

baseless bullshit

Jews run their brains, poisoned transmitted via Jewish media and schooling.

because it's not over till it's fucking over and a defeatist attitude doesn't help anyone.

most of it is shilling

>all this projection

>@timbendover
>bendover
>bend over
>bend
>b8

Depending on how much coverage her death gets, it most likely will.

QUICK get a refugee to kill a brexitor or remainer to kill a brexitor and everything will be fine

Still voting leave.

oink

One lone nut shot an MP, so that means the entire country and everyone in it has to stay in the EU...?

#NotAllBrexitors

CHOOSING WHITE IMMIGRANTS OVER NON-WHITE IMMIGRANTS IS THE NON-RACIST THING TO DO BECAUSE IT'S THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT NIGEL FARAGE WANTS.

>This is literally how people think

Farage should just come out to support shit that he doesn't agree with. That way he'll increase support for stuff he actually believes in.

The narrative has been set. Even if it's corrected you will not persuade anyone that the killer wasn't personally hired by the Brexit campaign itself.

Where did he get the gun I wonder? Why didn't he bin that knife?

The lesson from all of this is that islam is a religion of peace and you can't condemn an entire belief system for the actions of an extremely small minority of violent radicals.

>dat filename
>liberal contradiction
>liberal

americunts in charge of critical analysis

Lol it could have nothing to do with politics. Jumping the gun already.

The guy probably just wanted to be funny.

Calling yourself Ben Dover doesn't mean you're a fake account.

>Vote Remain
>Get Remains

REMINDER THAT ONE SINGLE DIRTY FUCKING MUZZIE LYED ABOUT BRITAIN FIRST AND NOW BREXIT IS CANCELLED.

FUCKING REMINDER THAT A SINGLE SNACKBAR HAS KUCKED ALL OF THE UK FOREVER.

You could have binned it

I'm with brexit but don't go killing other people, it just makes you look bad
if this causes the result then I'm not surprised

Description of the gun leads people to think he actually made it himself.

goddamn it

>We want guns
>We dont want muslims
Its perfectly reasonable you corporate useful idiot.

And yet NONE of this kind of backlash came from Orlando towards Muslims

>a few of them
a majority of them, mainly the ones living in the middle east and Europe and not America believe in "radical islam" which is just regular islam

if that owens guy taught me anything about european leftists it is that they feel that they deserve all the downsides of mass immigration because muh imperialism