Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A
>FUCKING
>BAG

everyone knows boxed, organic, water is better

Coming from a """country""" that puts milk in bags

It doesn't. Although I have seen that "boxed watter is better" carton at some stores, it's the only kind I've seen. All other water is in plastic bottles/jugs or glass bottles.

Coming from a country that puts production runoff on toast and eats it

Nice.

Is this some type of expensive juice or it's just overpriced water?

overpriced water. Often flavored

>He lives in a ''first'' world country and has to buy water

Jesus.

What's wrong with milk in bags, I thought they were common, no?

Water ain't free!

You can get water from your tap or for free from a water fountain, but a lot of people still buy bottled water so they can carry it around. It's really cheap so nobody minds.

They are common. It's the second best type of milk.

you can fill bottles at home....

Easier to buy it for pennies, i prefer carbonated and thats a pain to refill.

Fuck off retard.
Plastics from bottled water leeches into it and poisons it. Have fun dying of cancer with a shriveled prick from drinking from plastics.

They are.
don't mind the australian

>boxed water is better
I'm not sure if I can trust this coming from a box of water

>water
>flavoured
why the fuck no One arrest those Who sell this shit

Are you actually shitting on them for using boxes which can biodegrade over plastic? There are so many real things to make fun of the states for and you choose that?!

Maybe environmentalists should make cardboard bottles instead of boxes if they want to be taken seriously

It is true, though. Plastic ends up in your water and you end up a fag from producing women's hormones.

It's often for the container, to be honest. A bottle of water is often cheaper than buying a 600ml/1.25L/2L, etc. plastic drink bottle.

Jesus, I thought American education was bad.

>Results: Almost all commercially available plastic products we sampled—independent of the type of resin, product, or retail source—leached chemicals having reliably detectable EA, including those advertised as BPA free. In some cases, BPA-free products released chemicals having more EA than did BPA-containing products.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/

Now say you're sorry.

imagine having to buy water instead of drinking from the tap
lmaoing at your lifes

People who buy packaged water are born and destined poorfags anyways

>Endocrine activity as a catch all term implies sex hormones even when not specifically mentioned as such
>He links to a study without even actually reading the abstract
Brainlets need to leave

>Most Plastic Products Release Estrogenic Chemicals
>Chemicals having estrogenic activity (EA) reportedly cause many adverse health effects, especially at low (picomolar to nanomolar) doses in fetal and juvenile mammals.
It mentions estrogenic activity explicitly multiple times, leaving no room to interpretation. I really have no idea what you're on about.