conservashills

> conservashills

Correct the record

How much is Hillary paying you?

kek

Division is un-american?

Then what the hell is mexican-american, african-american and muslim-american?

Looks like some americans divided into three groups to me.

Mexican-Mexicans are not American
Muslims from Muslim countries are not American

Enjoy your .02 cents, (((shilll)))

this country is fucked.

Immigrants are not Americans yet. Checkmate.

>2 posts by this ID

Really makes you think.

Hyphenated PC "American"ism is Un-American.

If you want to be part of America then throw out your "other" identity and just be American.

>Mexican-Americans are Americans
You mean those guys that advocate for the retaking of the southern states back to Mexico, hate everything about America and Americans, and live in Mexican enclaves in the US?

>Muslim-Americans are Americans
You mean those guys who advocate for complete destruction or assimilation of all infidels, want to create a global caliphate, and hate everything about America and Americans, and live in Muslim enclaves in the US?

>African-Americans are American
Yeah but they suck and need a fix.

>In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American…There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”
-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
How does it feel to be so wrong? Trump 2016.

really made me think
the bold letters.. wow
the red ones especially got to me
got my thinking made

they're the ones who cling to their needless identity politics

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

If that truly was the case then I wish these people would actually identify as Americans rather than their own little special snowflake identifiers. I don't go around calling myself a German-American.

>We are ALL Americans
>Except for those mean Republicans of course, that disgusting 50% of the country ought to be purged

Does the hypocrisy ever bother you?

2 post back to back by this user

>illegals are AMERICAN

People that actively promote anti-American ideologies and practice divisive, antisocial anti-American behavior (see: Mexican-Americans, Muslim-Americans, African-Americans) ARE TRAITORS TO AMERICA.

We can have the great big happy tent and we can even disagree, but what we can't have are people that are actively trying to destroy Western civilization.

sage for slide thread but 2/10 you got me

Maybe if they put American first instead of their religion/country/continent of origin I might believe it.

When the pasta is true

America needs to be dissolved

People that don't support the Bill of Rights are not American.

>Division is un-american
>mexican-american
>muslim-american
>african-american

Kek.

OY GEVALT !!!!!

TRUMP IS A RACIST !!!!!

LISTEN AND OBEY THE GEORGE SOROS MONEY- BACKED PROPAGANDA !!!!

OY VEY !!!! TRUMP IS UN-AMERICAN!!!!

Bigotry and ignorance are probably the most defining traits of nearly all Americans.

If you feel the need to hyphenate the fact that you're an American you're not an American.

>muslim
>a religion
>considered a race

kek

nothing donald trump says suggests that mexian, muslim and african americans are unamerican. also nothing he says has anything to do about bigotry, division or ignorance

>bigotry
>division
>ignorance
Actually these apply to all Hyphenated-Americans

>it's a people still think trump is going to deport Legal citizens despite him say 5 billion times he will only do so to ILLEGALS episode

I thought communism was also un-American and un-civilization in general.

Kill yourself leftist subhuman.

pretty much this

ALL PEOPLE ARE AMERICANS

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

YAY

Usually it's right wingers and old racists with these cuck fantasies

> minorities and followers of a religion cannot be ignorant, divisive, or bigoted.

Goodness.

To be honest, the American right does need to step out a little of the "American" attachtment to liberal democracy, so being called "un-American" is no big deal.

woah....
>2 posts by this ID

>2 posts by this ID

remember to (blank)