Americans can go to any other state and would be an actual holiday

>Americans can go to any other state and would be an actual holiday

>tfw from London and don't consider any other city or even country worth seeing in the UK

Feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKgA19tR4MI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel ya

I would love to visit Seattle.

I have no desire to visit, erm, Leeds

Oh fuck off, you can take a train to Paris in less time than it'd take me to leave my state.

Leeds is kind of notorious for being a shithole, isn't it? It's like a foreigner saying that they wouldn't want to visit Cleveland. I'm sure England has some places worth visiting outside of London.

So what you want is shengen?

Birmingham? Manchester? Liverpool?

Edinburgh for me, but that's about it

They're all farms

this. you guys can take a budget airline short flight to another country on the weekend

i'd be stuck with, like, missouri when you could go to spain

I thought you guys liked vacationing in your own country. Like going to a southern seaside town or hiking in the Lake District. Sounds comfy to me.

Don't shit on Cleveland

some americans spend their entire lives within three counties and never go anywhere else

Yeah when i was 10

Kids today don't even consider going to the same continent as "abroad"

If you haven't been to USA, Europe and Asia by the time you're 20, you're a complete loser and probably virgin too!

It's called United States for a reason, each state is like a country and it matters to the general population

In here we don't have states but provinces and honestly they don't matter at all to anyone, if you weren't born in Buenos Aires you literally don't exist

Not OP but it's more of a class thing, if you're from a working class background you've been on a caravan holiday to Swansea, if you're middle class you have been to most of Europe.

Exactly he's obviously just memeing the entire "States are like countries" shitpost but it shocks me to hear how little Brits travel considering how close everything is.

This.
It's so easy and cheap to travel in Europe. I did it a lot when I was over there. Sometimes even going to a neighboring state can be a Bit costly

You have a Lebron James-based economy.

True but some states are so different that they might as well be different countries. Compare Vermont to New Mexico or Louisiana to Oregon.

Go fuck yourselves
Leeds is BASED

In terms of not doing it regularly and disregarding the real lower class (people who have visible stink lines around them), that is not true

Even many worker-class kids go on their obligatory China and USA trips when graduating primary school here. You only need to work the cashier at McDonald's for a time to be able to afford it. Rest comes out of your study benefits

Thank Merkel and EU co for that

Nigger I've seen kids from council estates at my old school go to places like Turkey and Mexico. There's loads of places they go to now because of how cheap flights are now

I've noticed that the Brits who come here on vacation tend to be more "upper class" sounding. More like David Cameron, less like Jamie Vardy. Idk if that's just because traveling to America is expensive, or if upper class English people are just more likely to want to visit.

>Leeds is based
>posts an unremarkable picture of said city

the UK is a sad grey place
how people manage to live over 15 years there without killing themselves is beyond me

Because flights to America are $600+ and you have to book cars, hotels, insurance and generally behave yourself.

Flights to Europe are $60 and you can go to a debauched party zone and drink until you pass out

youtube.com/watch?v=MKgA19tR4MI

Maybe they're just speaking RP so they're easier to understand
The only people I met who didn't were from southwest england

you're right, it does a good enough job of being shit by itself

anglo stubborness
in fact, they enjoy the weather

This is what happens when you overdose on gravy and memes.

It's not that bad, it rains more often in Paris than it does in London.

In terms of geography sure

But I like to see other people and cultures. Even so I suppose we have mlre interesting varieties of cultures in the USA than in Britain

>True but some states are so different that they might as well be different countries. Compare Vermont to New Mexico or Louisiana to Oregon.
This is true, and we really do have drastic scenery/climate and cultural changes throughout the country, but nothing compared to say, Europe. Transport between those states is also as expensive (or maybe even more) than it would be within Europe and certainly more time-consuming

>The distance from one US state to another is greater than one Euro country to another

We are also very quietly one of the best food cities in America. And we'll be fine without lebron. The indians are doing great this year.

It's going to be Dodgers/Astros with LA winning in 4 or 5 games.

t. exas

why would he go to fucking Pafrica though

Powerfully retarded pos-
>"from London"
Ah, never mind

Michigan here, its not just texas, It takes 12+ hours for me to reach wisconsin or minnisota, 4 hours to detroit, 6 hours to chicago or ohio, shit sucks ass
that being said I'm only 3 hours away from the nearest canadian border

and thats not even mentioning the hellish travel that alaskans face (or hawaiians)