Music for simultaneous weed and benzo withdrawal?

Music for simultaneous weed and benzo withdrawal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoIHZXoxAhU
youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU
youtube.com/watch?v=hzGfKu6_loI&index=2&list=PLfPSYfNfbsW8zOT9K34EfWr-BxfBBr4HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything simultaneously angry and anxious.

Idles - Brutalism
Cloud Nothings - Attack On Memory
Most Xiu Xiu

Godspeed user, I’ve been there and I know it’s not fun.

>weed withdrawal

>weed withdrawal

thats so fetch

Weed withdrawal is real.

>weed withdrawal
grow up

ur mums real m8

wanting to smoke or missing smoking weed is not withdrawals you child

If you’ve been smoking daily for literal years then it’s at least a week of insomnia, lack of hunger, and anxiety. Add Benzo withdrawal on top of that and you’re essentially a very angry malfunctioning robot.

if you stop masturbating and stop drinking mountain dew straight from the two liter you'll be fine :D

i did do all that. lasted like a few days then a month of weird life not feeling real for a few months, then just never ending feeling of wishing i had weed lol.

you cant get addicted to weed. it just makes everything better so you wish you had it.

>”you can’t get addicted to weed”
>”weed makes everything better and I wish I had it all the time”

Sounds like you are/were addicted m8

It's the weakest possible kind of withdrawal.

lol ur dumb. i also wish i had a supermodel gf and a ferrari. doesnt meant im addicted to them.

>weed withdrawl

Weed withdrawal is real as fuck. I've had cold sweats and all kinds of shit from taking a long break. Last time i took a break i had no withdrawals but they can and do happen, especially if you've been hitting dank shit for a long ass time. I mean I'm 2 days into a break right now nothing so far, but idk what the next 6 weeks will be like.

how many times will you guys unknowingly argue the difference between addiction & dependence before bothering learning the actual fucking terminology?
t. thank god i saved some suboxone for this kick

I've taken LSD a few times. I love it and I wish I was always on LSD. But I'm not addicted.

>i also wish i had a supermodel gf and a ferrari. doesnt meant im addicted to them.

That's because you presumably never had either. Imagine if you drove a Ferrari for years and had a supermodel gf/gfs for years. If that made you feel good during that timespan, you'd likely not settle for an ordinary gf and a Kia afterwards.

False equivalence and a straw man all in one.

You said yourself that it took literal months to return to baseline and that you’re still left with a persistent lust for weed, these are signs of withdrawal and addiction.

Yeah if you're a fucking pussy

>I wish I was always on LSD
Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys would like a word with you, user.

THC gets stored in your fat cells so while the withdrawals are real they are slow and gradual. Doesnt mean shit though, stop being a pussy.

lol nah. addiction id be sucking dick for weed. ill just think about it every once in a while like damn wish i had some weed right now this movie would be great. or damn if i had some weed my back wouldnt hurt right now, or shit like that.

OP here

I just want music recs while I'm an anxious mess, please stop fighting ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=DoIHZXoxAhU

Why don't you have the occasional smoke?

too poor

Radiohead - Kid A

Listen to Stars of the Lid at night or sleep hypnosis youtubbe videos to help with sleep at least that is what I did when I was withdrawing on heroin cold turkey

Really is that it? Why don't you manage your life and finances better, so you can enjoy basic things like weed?

I tend to make more music/art during withdrawals. If you have any hobbies, focus on that and play something light hearted in the background.

What sort of music do you like? I know how shitty it can be, i always find that instrumental music with no lyrics is more soothing. You just gotta make it through 5 days and youll feel fine.

I was going through withdrawal from stims (I'd pop a few adderall with friends for fun but had to stop) while taking accutane and lexapro (prescibed) and I felt zoinked out pretty hard. This was right around when A Moon Shaped Pool came out so I was listening to Daydreaming all the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU

can we turn this into an actual music for WD thread like
and not dude weed or "I'd pop a few adderall with friends for fun but had to stop"
youtube.com/watch?v=hzGfKu6_loI&index=2&list=PLfPSYfNfbsW8zOT9K34EfWr-BxfBBr4HU

So did everyone ITT miss the part where OP is withdrawing from weed AND benzos?

Weed withdrawal is pretty mild, Benzo withdrawal is a bitch, together they’re an absolute pain in the ass for at least a week.

Listen to Laughing Stock either as loud as possible or so quietly it becomes an ambient album.

Op here, thank you very much guys