Is pol becoming blue pilled?

With the constant shilling lately combined with the non stop psyops do you feel its slowly affecting you? Trump is down in the polls and sentiment is low. Is this due to a lack of endurance?

No, it's due to a sudden outbreak of intelligence

No. But maybe Moloch has gotten to you, friend.

Voting for Hillary is intelligent?

Nope I hide all threads, only replying to this one to let you know how much you shills suck.

In fact mememagic has gone off the grid, good luck finding us.

:-) shillary will fall.

From Russia with love.

Maybe. I stopped spending time on here, it's really gone to shit. It's good though, spending more time on me. Focusing more on school and physical health.

I'll be back though for conventions, debates, rallies, and the election though.

MAGA

bilderburg just happened and they are dumping money into hillshills, that could explain it.

The Orlando shooting exposed the alt-right as not right wing at all, just a bunch of degenerate atheist liberals whining about freedom from oppression from religious people. Sup Forums is having an identity crisis.

I wouldnt worry about it :^)

> Nope I hide all threads

Literally, "stop liking what I dont like"

You fucking inbreds are the biggest fucking babies.

4pol has been flooded for some time with faggy e-celeb Milo/Sargon/GG cucks who say gay shit like "cultural libertarian" "western culture" "Democrats are the real racists" and "conservative Jews are our friends" Hopefully these people can be proselytized, and I think they can, because the race problem and the JQ are becoming more and more impossible to ignore and these people are young and not set in their cucked ways like boomers are.

le hivemind brother xD

need da ass

Common Filth gtfo. The people blowing gays are the people who were blowing Milo before Orlando. The alt-right simply seeks to use this as a wedge issue to crack up the left wing fringe coalition. Seventh Son said it best. We want sodomites in closets, Muslims want them in coffins.

Trump supporters are bluepilled. He says he wants amnesty for "good" illegal immigrants. He says that people on no-fly list should have their rights taken from them without due process, he supports "closing down" parts of the internet (only to stop "terrorists" from communicating of course, he totally doesn't want to censor the internet!). He blames Saudi Arabia for 9/11. He is obscenely loyal to Israel. Nu-Sup Forums has fallen for a ZOG viral cult of personality.

Hello, Nu/pol/

Probably. I saw some anons saying they'd vote Hillary the other day.

It actually made me throw up a little.

I used to be a Trumpet now Im a #RagingHillaryChurchInferno

>one post by this ID

You are the psyOp, telling us our morale is low won't make it so.

And here you are. They very thing that disgusts me.

PROTIP:

HILLARY WILL TAKE EVERY GUN IN THIS COUNTRY.

SHE WILL GENOCIDE ALL MALES.

SHE WILL SELL ENTIRE STATES TO THE HOUSE OF SAUD.

BUT WORST OF ALL. THAT DUMB BITCH WILL LOSE TO PUTIN!

You will be living in a nuclear wasteland because you imagined having a female President was so important, you ignored the fact she is a lifelong criminal who is thoroughly despised by all sensible nations.

How about red pilled in an actually red sort of way. Left nationalism is a thing. Also, red always meant communist. Suck on that one.

Of course the twin tranny estrogen addicts who created such a meme would be commies.

They're fucking trannies.

>yes goy, trump is another Jew shill
>just don't vote goy, whatever you do

> hillary will take every gun

Yeah like obama did you fat white autist, please just fuck off. Its over thevwotld you would like doesn't have a chance, I know it seems like it when you spend time in these echo chambers for autistic outcasts.