Get ready for a major multi-staged terrorist attack in South Africa Subsequent destabilization possibly followed by a...

Get ready for a major multi-staged terrorist attack in South Africa Subsequent destabilization possibly followed by a military coup. Failed state status within the year.

Without getting into specifics, I have a extended family member who's in the Mossad. It's reliable Intel, even been independently confirmed by the ISI.

He told my dad that it's confirmed, going to be an "Islamic" terror attack. They'll be pledging allegiance to ISIS before.

It's fucking amazing how stupid the average person is. South Africa's the weakest link in the BRICS chain. We're killing this in it's crib.

The best part is that nobody can stop this, Already in it's final stages. Expect it within the next 6 weeks.

Since this board is anonymous and I'm not even at home, I though that I'd share (I'm also running tails just in case). Sup Forums will delete this in archive long before SHTF.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/us-issues-terror-alert-for-its-citizens-in-sa-20160604
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/we-will-run-out-of-patience-very-soon-malema-20160421
articles.latimes.com/1998/aug/26/news/mn-16711
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who takes over with a military coup of SA? Who's in charge? If the ANC managed to pull it off then there's going to be more white flight than normal.

>Zambia
>South Africa
>Netherlands
Yeah ok OP congratz on you finding a node that works on Sup Forums

Hey, I remember the U.S. warning the South African authorities about an impending terror attack a few weeks ago. If I remember correctly the S.A. government brushed it off

I can't be implicated in this, taking a risk just posting.

Dude, It's unconfirmed but there's a good chance it'll be a dirty bomb.

When?

Screencap this.
If it happens I want to go back and confirm.

Can confirm

Put me in the screen shot!

me too me too

Do you have any extra details ?

Africa is full of niggers, what there is to tell details about? How's Libya looking these days?

put my 1 incher also in the screenshot

no.

>mfw going to be visiting Cape Town in August

The Cape Republic should separate given the chance. Don't screw up this time.

>South Africa's the weakest link in the BRICS chain.
South africa is in the BRICs? first time I hear about it, guess they are kind of irrelevant?

Anyway, if shit goes down over there the South Africans can just migrate to Brazil as refugees, we will take them all in, no questions asked...

Oman I wouldn't want to do that

Maghreb's not niggers though, Habibi.

OP is Jew living in Zambia, I remember him doing an AMA a while ago

אני לא עושה שיטפוסטינג
100%

what's the purpose tho?

who gets the land after it all goes to shit?

>South Africans can just migrate to Brazil as refugees
>niggers crossing the Atlantic in a bunch of rafts
Not happening, also the gibsmedat fanfare here is over and Germany needs more of that BBC.

>Not happening, also the gibsmedat fanfare here is over and Germany needs more of that BBC.
>implying it won't be the white people who get attacked and violently murdered.
Never heard of the reverse apartheid going on in South Africa, mate? These people desperatly want to migrate back to europe, but their nations of origin do not want them back at all, mostly because they are white and therefore privileged racist patriarchical cis-scum.

Good thing I am in Sandton right?

R I P
I
P

Are you the Hasidic Jew using a Zambia proxy because your internet is monitored or some such?

An Israeli?

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/us-issues-terror-alert-for-its-citizens-in-sa-20160604
this was on the news a while ago. Is it really happening lads?

no you're fucked, they're going to target the wealthy areas

My dieds

You know the FBI have a guy who monitors these mongolian cave basketweaving boards right? Remember I told you so if someone comes barging through your door

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/we-will-run-out-of-patience-very-soon-malema-20160421

Ah some fine shit posting.

Thanks OP. Now go kill yourself.

The federal bureau of investigation does not monitor here.

But the central intelligence agency does.

לה. תביא הוכחה אחי.

either way the lads on some list now

Hnggh my nofap dammit

God damn it Zambia.
For what purpose? Just hurting BRICS or giving the rest of the members casus belli to invade ISIS territory?

>people are so surprised by this they are just posting to get into the screen cap

אם הוא מביא הוחכה אנחנו יודעים שזה כן שיטפוסט.
למה שהוא יביא הוחכה שבן משפחה שלו במוסד הביא לו מידע מסווג?

Brilliant take the high factor suncream an body armour kek

Dirty bombs literally don't work.

They'd do more damage with an equal mass of conventional explosives.

>wot a ignorant asshole .. Detected !

I want to be an agent just for this 2bh
Mossad if you're watching, call me;)

yeah me too, getting paid for lurking and explaining dank memes to people sounds fun

>It's a Sup Forums roleplays again episode

I'm actually deeply concerned to be honest.

why SA is a shithole almost a florida tier shithole

Its the perfect job though. Above minimum wage, standard hours 9-5 shitposting on a Tuvalu coconut growing forum and youve got that government pension too.

Remember this post when you see it in the news, fgt.

How can those spying on us not avoid being dragged into the void?

time to google obfuscate that then i guess

It's my home famalam. I don't want it to go up in smoke.

So any NIA buddies on tonight

I too watched Spectre

Unless Zambia was brought here specifically to psyop us I'd say it's probably legit.
So why? Do you have any thought about what events might follow this one?
Is it for casus belli or to hurt BRICS?

Lets hope and pray the military genozids all the niggers and a new golden age starts!!!

He's just saying that it's shit posting, It's not though.

I have to believe you on your word.

ggl translate only gives gibberish

Hey, another African. You in Lusaka? Or a proxy?

O man.....

Goodbyeeee Anglo alliance friend.

I hope it happens on nighshift then.

Your guess is as good as mine. Send a message to Russia and China ?

kek its true.

Most of these threads originate from movies or books.

Who cares? We got the nukes out of there and should have got the Afrikaaners out of there. They're already living in a post apocalyptic world down there.

HOLY SHIT
I FINALLY HAVE YOU
I'VE NEARLY CAUGHT THEM ALL

R a r e
a
r
e

כדי שנוכל לשלוח תפמדליף לכלא

But will it be real or a hoax? Fuck I don't know what to believe anymore. Fuck Sup Forums and its red pills, I have a huge back log of video games I've never finished that I think I'll go back to instead

Cool, I might head up to South Sudan or maybe Rwanda/DRC or Congo. Make your day maybe.

Still buthurt about the world championship?

>it's an Africa thread
>only flags I've already caught for my autism map

I need South Sudan, although are you really African or just a proxyman?

And what does this mean for the US? Is there government involvement or something?

I assume there is since King Nigger won't do anything about it as a dirty Muslim.

Why should we give a shit?

Islamist will attack what in South Africa?

Even if there is an attack on South Africa the majority of blacks are hardcore christians and they dont give a fuck what the international community thinks. They will genocide muslims out of South Africa if the attack was as catastrophic as you imply it is going to be.

Most muslims are degenerate druggies or gangsters here anyway.

Put me in the screencap jewbros

When are your jew friends going to stage something here in Sweden?

I'm tied of this shit.

ARCLIGHT.

NOVEMBER 4 KILO 8 2 BRAVO YANKEE X-RAY 9 2 7.

FOUNTAIN.

They don't avoid it. We'll have friends on the inside if shit ever goes down.

the real question is, will it be ANC military or Afrikaner military.

Really live in Africa, but not a nigger. Proofs incoming, waiting for phone to charge

Who will they bomb now that planet hollywood is gone!!!!!!!!!!

lol

articles.latimes.com/1998/aug/26/news/mn-16711

Me three you lazy nigger

This is what happens when you let niggers run a state. Just like in America.

FILTHY

There is no ANC military and there is no Afrikaner military. There is only the South African military and they are unaligned to any South African political party.

Even the DA can call on the South African military to act in the Western Province.

>He told my dad that it's confirmed, going to be an "Islamic" terror attack. They'll be pledging allegiance to ISIS before.

I think the US also warned of incoming attack in SA and did so publicly so I don't know if your bullshit story is true but it's certainly plausible on that basis.

Since they got to Africa, I guess you're next in line

Put me in too, you lazy nigger

If a coup happens, it due a to a core of officers.

will those officers be ANC stooges, or of Afrikaner background? .

זה כרגע נעשה מעניין.

Me 4.

איגור?

How would they go from a terrorist attack to a coup? Do you think they will specifically target the government higher ups?

Shouldn't these things unite the country more?

R
A
R
E