Justin Gatlin is more of an inspiration than Bolt

Just like the title says, Usain Bolt is the worst example to kids. le unbeatable 6'5 superhero funny lad who crushed the competition.

Meanwhile, Justin Gatlin, this man is a living legend, one of the most inspirational and greatest athletes of our time. His never say die attitude is something that needs to be drilled into all young aspiring athletes.

Think about it, he already won an Olympic Gold and a World Championship back in 2004/2005 before Bolt hit his prime, he already won eveything at the highest level. There was nothing for him to prove.

He gets banned and when he returned this freak of nature, Bolt took over the sport. Gatlin time and time again finishes behind him. The fact he was constantly competing against the hero, his past bans, and his oozing alpha male confidence made him the main villain. This wasn't what he signed up for, he wanted to win and be cheered but instead he was being humiliated and booed.

Yet this man, Justin Gatlin, did not give up. He trained harder, worked harder, blocked out the boos, with his perfect running technique and mind of steel, stayed at the top in his mid 30s. All he wanted was to stand at the top of the podium in a major competition with a Usain Bolt competing.

The hunger, the determination, the struggles he had to overcome, the seemingly unbeatable presence before him. There should be a movie of this man. He is the most fascinating athlete of our time.

Thank you Justin Gatlin for entertaining us once again. You are a true inspiration.

Well said. Fuck bolt.

>this autism

Jesus. People really do hate dominance

>one is a very fast man
>the other too
What's there to inspire? You amerifats make such a drama out of everything.

Britcux making their case for the shitposting crown

That jap is faster than any of them in the first 50meters.

This was a well thought out and ultimately correct thread.

Bolt was just a genetic freak with the almost-ultimate combo of long legs, incredible short twitch muscle response, and receptiveness to training. "Almost" because he was also lazy by his own admission.

>dominance

ITS CALLED OPPRESSION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was a genetic freak created by the Chinese government

He had the slowest reaction time and ended up last place

God i hope this is bait

Foh

Is there anything you disagree?

on one hand, fuck gatlin
but there's some truth there. if bolt weren't so charismatic and gatlin so uncharismatic, this would be among the all-time-great redemption stories in sports. even if he's juiced to the gills, this is a phenomenal accomplishment.

Gatlin is older than Bolt. Why the fuck does Bolt perform like he is in his 40's?

Bolt won when it mattered and under stricter testing rules. Gatlin is a fraud who literally tried to break the world record by running with an industrial tarmac fan behind him.

Steroids increase injuries and eventually cause the body to break down. Bolt's body is falling apart.

>get btfo by Japanese manlets
>faceplant at the finish line
>DQ'd for illegal passing

What did they mean by this?

coleman is the next great global talent.
drew hunter will be the next american GOAT

Hunger and will to succeed.

>Gatlin was coached by Trevor Graham. Among athletes Graham has coached, eight have tested positive or received bans for performance-enhancing drugs.

gatty too natty

I don't think you Bolt fans want to play that game. Literally everyone associated with Bolt has been caught

Good post, hope you don't mind if I save it to repost.

People don't realise how easy it is to have a false positive drug test. Here are a sample of reasons why athletes have had false positive drug tests.

My toothpaste was sabotaged.
I drank a couple beers last night and had sex with my wife.
I had a twin, but consumed it in utero.
I had a dozen shots of Jack last night, that's why I have synthetic testosterone in my body.
I was trying to satisfy my lover with a bigger dong.
I was taking my wifes diet pills.
I have herpes.

I'm not a Bolt fan you utter cunt, they're all dopers.

Who looks up to fucking sprinters lmao

Not Eliza, she's too pure.

Been doping her with my meat injection lad.

Got the last laugh on his counterpart who always tried to lie and say he never roided. Now all Bolt has is b-b-but I never tested positive even though everyone knows he was the worst cheater of them all.

This, Justin Gatlin is a humble bean and a real hero

why is bolt so slow now? He won the Olympics just last year

People don't realize this but Bolt actually has some structural faults. He has scoliosis, his other leg is shorter than the other. His back is pretty much ruined from the years of stress put on it.

A young man can plow through problems like that but age inevitably will catch up with everyone.

Drugs
Didn't you find it odd that Jamaica suddenly got so many fast runners? Johan Blake got 9.75 in the 2012 Olympics. And at the same race, 5 people got faster times than today's fastest time. What they all were using back then is too risky to be used nowadays

>9.92
Wow it's fucking nothing

This year was one of the slowest races.

Gatlin was also faster last year, although he didn't peak at the olympics and Usain still got the medal where it will be remembered.

iirc Gatlin has been faster since 2014, Bolt just showed up at the big tournaments while Gatlin had his best times somewhere else.