INCOMING HAPPENINGS IN THE USA

###SECURITY ALERT######SECURITY ALERT######SECURITY ALERT###

IGNORE THE SHILLING ABOUT HATE CRIME AND MATEEN "BEING A HOMOSEXUAL", THEY ARE SLIDING THE REAL REASON WHICH IS IMPENDING ATTACKS ON THE USA

>Mateen browsed Facebook for live reaction during attack

>Omar Mateen went online and searched for the terms “Pulse Orlando” and “shooting”, according to a letter released by a Senate committee, even as his victims lay dead or dying in the gay nightclub.

During his browsing, he reveals a legit and much more likely motive for attack than out of hatred for gays:

>The 29-year-old American Muslim also apparently posted “America and Russia stop bombing the Islamic state..I pledge my alliance to [its leader] abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me,” on one of at least five Facebook accounts thought to be associated with him.

>According to the Senate committee’s letter, he then posted: “The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west” and “You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes..now taste the Islamic state vengeance.”

>In a final message, Mateen apparently wrote: “In the next few days you will see attacks from the Islamic state in the usa.”

>you will see attacks from the Islamic state in the usa

WHERE AND WHEN WILL THEY STRIKE AGAIN?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/16/orlando-attack-facebook-post-pulse-nightclub-shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/346995-france-arrest-attack-tourists/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/16/orlando-attack-facebook-post-pulse-nightclub-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MEANWHILE KING NIGGER WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS

i love slide threads

you fucking piece of shit, i hope ur family dies today

Omar was a deranged lone wolf. Yes he was an islamic extremist motivated by ISIS, but he wasn't part of a bigger plan.

At least I hope not.

AND UHH LET ME BE CLEAR. HE MAY HAVE SAID HE WAS ISIL. HE MAY HAVE SAID DEATH TO AMERICA AND SLAYED 50 FAGS. BUT THIS IS AN ACT OF HOMOPHOBIA FROM A CRAZY MAN AND DEFINITELY NOT RELATED TO ISLAM.

>“You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes..now taste the Islamic state vengeance.”
You mean that they don't hate us for politicians saying mean worlds but rather our involvement in the middle east since the 50's?

Color me blind
pic related, definitely has nothing to do with rockets falling on their heads.

Russian and american tourists plotted against, gee I wonder why the chose those nationalities

rt.com/news/346995-france-arrest-attack-tourists/

>theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/16/orlando-attack-facebook-post-pulse-nightclub-shooting

It's all true, Alex Jones was right.

Why would you hope not? Gays got thrown under a bus, its lbt now. 50 dead was not enough to do anything to the traitors.

This is it. Hopefully there are more attacks.
Each one will only grow the Dons power.

They said San Diego is next.

The FBI are investigating a Craigslist post calling for more Orlando style attacks

>lone pink muzzie shitposts about copycats
no happening will come from this

We are in the Ramadan this is their thing

>white men kill our women and children

>i'll kill some beaner sodomites in retaliation

cool story bro

Each attack will grow Hillary's power, actually.
For every "MUH MUSLIMS" Trump throws, she'll throw ten "MUH GUNS".

Fuck off Ahmed

Cool clock tho

nope
Radicalization backed by losly decentral organisations will never create real happenings as the possibility of organization is literally like Sup Forumss, to many are baiting for the lulz.
btw, Muzzies are the worst performing terrorists since 70 years. Only real happening was 9/11, others were not even RAF tier

>Alex Jones was right.

Americans are too stupid to see another attack incoming because of Political Correctness. They'd rather die ignorant than using information laid down to them by their intelligence agencies. They dismiss speculation and possibility.

Their alphabet agencies are told to stand down all the time despite many potential-terrorists are under investigation. PC culture is the sign of decadence. Soon States will separate and secede into smaller countries.

The filter man was actually right

Bump.
So what was all the fag narrative about? Was he a poof or not?

>So what was all the fag narrative about? Was he a poof or not?

Trying to spin it away from ISIS because that would boost Trump's poll numbers since he would be right, even if he was a poof, its very clear he was motivated by radical islam. Its just the left doing mental gymnastics to fit the narrative.

>Muslim wants retaliation in U.S. for our elites picking around in the Middle East
>Shoots up a gay bar full of degenerates

Oh no, what a tragic loss for our nation.

>Watches Steven Universe
Wow, you're a bigger faggot than those gays.

Kill yourself.

>he doesn't realize that to be a first class human in [CURRENT YEAR], you have to be both not white and uncomfortable with the body you were born in
No problem for a fag like you, I'm sure.

>>>/tumblr/

Be me, have a ton of guns and food supplies.
Live in rural America, ready for happenings while I remodel my house and search for jobs after just graduating.

Terrorist attacks, economic collapse, i'm good all round. Let the happenings begin.

Hillary wins, i'll become a cop and keep guns.

Tfw I was going to go to EDC. I bet that's one of the places that will get attacked.

But if you dont go the terrorists win!
*Sits inside bunker*

He was probably working at the club so this was just workplace violence.