HAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHHA

Varg is BTFOing CHICANOS all around.

Chicanos are the ones pushing the 'spain is as white as norway' meme, because now that America is 30--40% Latino they are afraid of getting called out. So they go 'yeah spain is white ese, my mexican abuelita is 1/314891378 spaniard therefore I'm white, so America is white hahah we win cabron'

>because now that America is 30--40% Latino

America is 17% latino. And chicanos hate whites.

literally who

varg best banter

who is varg and why do his opinions matter

pleb holy christ

Cállate o te macheteo

World-renowned musician and philospher.

i like how he got only 1 like after he shit on southern euros :ddDD

His adult daughter dated a Black British man

and murderer. Can't forget that

>world-renowned philosopher

He is not a murderer.

well he DID kill a guy. Not sure what you want to fucking call that

self defence la

And? Stop being obsessed with who women you never met dates, you pathetic beta twats

cuck

t. that croatian girl from the yugoshit general

you don't need to stab someone 23 times to defend yourself

you might, it can take a lot of stabs to kill someone if they are full of adrenaline

well yeah that's what I'm saying
it's obvious that he wanted to kill the cunt, not just disable him so he could save himself

You're the cuck one. Making interracial couples seem like some grand phenomen and crying about like a beta bitch

I dont visit ex-yu, im not underage

>self defence
good thing that self defense gimmick got him out of jail time

still a murderer

No, self-defense is not the same thing as murder

if someone tried to kill you murdering them is the most effective form of self defence

it's self-defence, use the British spelling you leaf

Why the FUCK would us chicanos pretend to be white? We are pretty well know to hate cumskins, bro. Pinche indio menso.

I never knew that

he killed someone, that makes him a murderer, intentionality only counts to see if he deserves jail or not, and we all know how it ended, so the judge thought it wasn't self-defence, mr fanboy

Varg fanboys are even more pathetic then those kekistani faggots. Bunch of lowlife sad tantrum throwing "pagans" lmao

why are Argensimians so obsessed with us? You are probably some Mexican or Chicano proxyfag

Does killing someone who breaks into your home make you a murderer?
Does killing somebody who threatened to kill you and meant it make you a murderer?

yes
yes
even killing an animal makes you a murderer, but there are kinds of murders accepted by society, just like self-defence, although I repeat, he was condemned to jail so the judge evidently didn't saw self-defence in his case