Fuck kpop
And fuck hip hop
Those two genres fans are killing this board

We need to tell them to get the fuck outta Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mFNHCAD8Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=cxcxskPKtiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should attach an anime image when making posts like this, always works better for me.

Where do we send them off to?

this board is all types of music ya goofball!!!

I love kylo rens music

>hip-hop
>music
Pick one and only one.

lmao dude epic meme! (c)rap get out amirite!

It's not music though, it's poetry or spoken word.

I agree they only discuss the trashiest of kpop
youtube.com/watch?v=1mFNHCAD8Gg

I heard a hip hop fan call a high hat a snare.
People who have hip-hop in their top three genres are Reddit trash and probably don't know anything about music

>probably

The kpop generals are pretty shit but they stick to their own contained thread the majority of the time, except that one Choa shitposter so they're not a problem at all.

Calling a hi-hat a snare isn't anywhere near as bad as being an edgy retard who thinks people "probably don't know anything about music" when they disagree with them

The hip hop fags and K-pop fags are guaranteed the same people that make this board shitty

don't worry bud. kpop will have it's own board someday and Sup Forums will become another dead board.

It's already fucking dead compared to what it was even 5 years ago.

When have you seen any genuinely interesting content posted here lately? Furthermore, I haven't found anything new to listen here in months. Everyone here is just too fucking young, apparently.

Sure is fun seeing the same 3-4 colorful haired trap rappers posted here every hour while the rest of the board jerks off to fucking Grimes and KPop.

lmao

Western music is all hip hop now.

kpopfags are legit terrible posters. i like the genre, but those threads are just toxic - it's all about autistic discussions on image and waifuism

having said that, it's far from being the cancer killing Sup Forums. they stay on their containment thread and really never see them bringing their music up in other threads.

if you want to pick reasons why Sup Forums is shit, try with it being slow, shitposting/baiting being constant, etc

Do you mean popular western music is all hip hop? That's a fucking no-brainer. Every generic pop slut has to have a Future/Young Thug feature to seem relevant. It's hilarious how pasted on this shit is.

Here, give this a listen:
youtube.com/watch?v=cxcxskPKtiI

Every contrarian here and the nets talk shit on indie artists and music back then. Now they are reaping what they sow.

i like kpop too but you have to realized that the fans primary concern is about the image and waifuism than the music. Sad that it's hard to talk about kpop music without some autist sperging out twice, irene, choa.

I'm not sure what you're trying say here.

There was a lot of shitty music posted here, yes. But there was also amazing stuff that I found through Sup Forums.

Now, there's fucking nothing to be discovered on here. Let's just keep fucking talking about The Beatles, Beach Boys, and Kendrick in every thread.

There's even a fucking thread discussing DSOTM and Pink Floyd. This board has devolved into /r/music. This contributes nothing. There's barely even a sharethread that gets bumped once an hour if you're lucky.

rap and hip-hop is killing mu

Eliminate the gook menace and their sycophants.

Nippon Banzai.

shit man, i know. it's sad.

i honestly like the music and don't give a single shit about the image, but sadly it's the other way round. i wish it wasn't like that, because the genre has plenty of well-produced and catchy pop for those of us who like it

I prefer autistic rap fanboys over autistic indie fanboys, friendly reminder mu is just as cancer as it was 10 years ago

found the blueshare shill

Theres no authentic hiphop or rap fans on here, its all just ironic DG fans.

This place is actually one of the worst places for music discovery if you're not into soundcloud rap or the same meme albums that have been shared here for years.

People asking for a link to a fucking Springsteen album in the Sharethread is pretty telling.

everybody below this line is gay

That's why traffic on this board has taken a plunge

I just don't get it. You've probably browsing Sup Forums for a very short time. There's always ONE --just one-- kpop thread, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it since this is a MUSIC BOARD.

>it is music related
>it actually keeps the k-shitposts in one thread and not the others
>let people enjoy stuff, baka

If it's not trap rap, mainstream, or dad rock, nobody has a fucking interesting opinion on it.

there is no logical reason why kpop general shouldn't have been moved to /trash/ by now

I have literally never seen a hip hop thread expect for people discussing individual albums and that one dude who posted that 6ix9ine thread when Keke dropped.

K-pop just stays on their own thread all of the time no one gives a fuck, stop trying to start shit on Sup Forums faggot

We need a jpop thread.

FUCK GRIMES