Tell me a lesser known fact about your cunt

Tell me a lesser known fact about your cunt

Canada: Li is the most common surname in Canada

A few white people live in London

The US formally adopted the metric system in 1976. But nobody paid attention to the new law so the government gave up in 1981.

We produce lots of Rose oil, it's also incredibly expensive if you want it pure.

Tell me more about the Rose oil.

The southern region has a high concentration of western european descendents and wealth.

It's used in perfumes and that's about it, Bulgaria and Turkey together provide about 90% of the world supply or something like that. They outproduce us by little I think.
The only other use is in making rose water which also works to calm rashes, or so grandma says.

In Mexico If you are an artist you can pay your taxes with art work instead of money

Canon fodder for murican troops in WW2.

In the Netherlands your maximum jail sentence will be 2 years tops if you kill a man and 'regret it'.

Nobody likes Paris
it's the California of France

We don't actually exist.

>nobody like the capital
*Gasp*

I say this because people really think Paris is France.
Everybody makes the distinction between London and England, Berlin and Germany, but for Paris it seems people don't differentiate

>London
>white people
yeah and LA has some white people too

Seriously? Where do they send them? What pieces of art are accepted?

Canada is a bit different. People hate Toronto and Vancouver before Ottawa. Who would have thought that the most cosmopolitan and diverse cities would be the most hated?

*Mississippi

Toronto is great wym

The southern region has a high concentration of homosexuals and wealth.

#1 Finland could well be minority white by 2050, but this trend might not continue due to
#2 Finland will be completely greeceniggertier bankrupt and beyond by the end of 2030

all spending no money without magic petrodollar is a good time 4 u & me