youtube.com/watch?v=4NMopISyjQA&t=15s
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/zjawa/zjawa/
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/missing-persons-report-single
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/chimer
youtube.com/watch?v=s0Wj0DPaKC8
droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
theblogthatcelebratesitself.blogspot.com/2018/01/responsible-people-with-droopies.html
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html
dustetc.bandcamp.com/album/grinch
fockstrot.bandcamp.com/album/the-devil-and-eric-johnson
clearvisiondreamproductions.bandcamp.com/album/fck-ur-chi
youtube.com/watch?v=LL998ajnjN4
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
youtu.be/WqxXnVXK38s
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/a-planet
youtu.be/6Nw30sFURG4
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven-in-the-garden-of-a-castle
youtu.be/4hGY0QBE8tY
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
switch-man.bandcamp.com/
delayelaylay.bandcamp.com/
shoresofhalfmooninn.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mockfountain.bandcamp.com
>art rock, post punk.

eh fug it, haven't posted in a while but here we go. Been writing some new stuff lately, don't know when I'll record again but it's nice to be workin on new music.

motelguide.bandcamp.com/album/owl-sight-owl-mind

>bedroom folk
>singer songwriter
>some prog folky stuff kinda?
>some american primitive stuff kinda?

Hannibal Vector

hannibalvector.bandcamp.com/

>what it looks like

I completed my first complete album just at the end of 2017.

zjawa.bandcamp.com/album/zjawa
>tape loops, field recordings
>dark ambient, plunder phonics
>tape hiss and reverb

There's a music video here if you'd rather watch it, the first of many I hope.
youtube.com/watch?v=4NMopISyjQA&t=15s

I'd appreciate if you gave it a listen and told me your thoughts, I'll stick around and return feedback.

If you like the album, you can rate it here: rateyourmusic.com/release/album/zjawa/zjawa/ Thanks for the love

hi we're the pablo collective and here's a couple of songs
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/missing-persons-report-single

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/chimer
youtube.com/watch?v=s0Wj0DPaKC8
^chimer visual

these songs are for a record that we're working on, that will most likely be released before the end of january hopefully. we hope you enjoy it

>if post-hip-hop is a genre, this is it
>tags dont do it justice
>if you don't like it, we at least hope its like nothing you've heard before

me

reccomendations

droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people

>vocals drums guitars
>philadelphia
free album codes:
7duj-3mga
lhm8-c6r7
qqrt-wghv
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

read about the album:
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
theblogthatcelebratesitself.blogspot.com/2018/01/responsible-people-with-droopies.html
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html

Is the new album another "remix" album like DOP or is it more of an original release?
I like the production a lot so far, but Chimer is really whack. I don't think you should put it on the final release, unless you can somehow justify it within the tracklisting.
Other than that, you've got a big rec from me

I still have a bone to pick with y'all for when that one dude started shitting on that dope Beatles cover album we were doing a while ago. That track isn't bad though I guess.

dustetc.bandcamp.com/album/grinch

>alt rock

always rec

gonna check new stuffs out

Congrats man! I liked the video, gonna listen to the rest of the album on spotify
Monitoring this

original material only
can you elaborate on that? one of our members (which has now been whittled down to 5 from the original 13 i might add) was even on that album, and I contributed a few tracks to the bowie one before it went south. sorry if there's any hard feelings though man.

fockstrot.bandcamp.com/album/the-devil-and-eric-johnson
me embarrassing myself a few years ago

clearvisiondreamproductions.bandcamp.com/album/fck-ur-chi

>atonal >ambient

I'm mainly just joshin my dude. I just remember y'all were in the midst of the whole TDOP thing and one of y'alls dudes went to some podcast or something and said some weird passive aggressive stuff about the Beatles project. It's just fun to act indignant sometimes, no hard feelings.

aight man. also upon thinking about that that might've been me whoops. I wasn't trying to say anything bad about it tho, probs just came off really bad through my nervous ass interview, sorry lmfao.

i can’t believe you still post here

i downloaded an old EP you removed from bandcamp when i was a sophomore in high school. it had some dinky kids piano interlude thing on it i think?

Don't worry bout it that was like a year ago. I just already have fond memories of those threads and like to reminisce.

I just got back into music. Trying to will myself to write something real.

Oh hey another Houston person, weird that I've seen so many in these threads. Anyways I'm really enjoying this album so far. I was expecting kinda lazy Daniel Johnson worship/ripoff stuff from the title but these are actually really well written and charming. Maybe it's just me but I'm almost getting early Tom Waits vibes from some tracks, the vocals just have a cool carefree swagger to them. Nice piano work too, or at least it sounds good to me, I admittedly don't know much about that kinda stuff. Wish you had the lyrics to read along with but oh well. Cool stuff, I wouldn't be embarrassed by it.

Okay well actually the Midnight Special cover thing seems like a bit of a misstep but otherwise ur good.

Hey thanks for listening. I'm 97% sure you wouldn't want the lyrics. Maybe I'm more embarrassed because I knew the exact frame of mind I was in when I did that. I really have a hard time writing music when I'm not obsessing over some girl.

Also I was listening to this a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=LL998ajnjN4

No problem, and fair enough but I do think the songs are quite nice, the piano piece closing out the album is lovely. I've heard much more embarrassing stuff elsewhere.

And I just like being able to read the lyrics regardless of quality. Everytime I come into these threads I always rant about people not including their lyrics but I definitely understand the hesitance. I just think we'd all be able to improve in that regard if more people allowed them to be critiqued but it's whatever.
I've seen this posted on here for years but I've never bothered to actually listen to it. Maybe I'll spend some time with it soon.

>Ambient
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
youtu.be/WqxXnVXK38s
Gora Burya / Nevetlen Ujj is a modern take on drone type chill out / meditative / sleep music.

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/a-planet
youtu.be/6Nw30sFURG4
A Planet is made with Oberheim Matrix-12 and is old school electronic music similar to early Edgar Froese.

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven-in-the-garden-of-a-castle
youtu.be/4hGY0QBE8tY
>Dungeon Synth
>Experimental
>Ambient

Yeah check it out. It's supposed to be old vinyl music he found mixed in a way a person with Alzheimer's might experience or remember music. Anyway glad you got something out of it. I'm actually in La Porte and they say it's about to snow.

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
>Indie
>Emo
>Post Rock

pugs a shit

true dat

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

RECS:

true dat

then why u promoting the pugenda

sometimes things can be such a shit that it's kinda cute.

wow, classic regressive pugenda rhetoric. you should be ashamed.

bump

switch-man.bandcamp.com/

far right rap

I would like to listen to your ambient music, but the clicks when the audio breaks are just too distracting for me to be able to get into it.

I say this without any hint of irony or hyperbole whatsoever, this is by far the worst thing I've ever heard posted in one of these threads, and I've been browsing them for years. I can't tell if its sincere or supposed to be satirical and honestly I don't which would be better or worse.

I am sincerely asking you to never, ever make music again. You are actively doing the world a disservice and need to stop whatever the fuck that was supposed to be.

I'd rather not, but if you really feel that way, then what specifically did you not like? I won't be stopping. I'll keep posting, so if you don't want it to sound as bad as you seem to think it sounds, then gib advice?

delayelaylay.bandcamp.com/

I dislike the fact that not a single sensory or cognitive organ in your body responded with enough vigor and resolve to prevent you from recording and releasing that abomination. If your mental faculties have actually degraded to such a point then I don't believe that there is a single thing I could suggest that would be of any use. May god have mercy.

shoresofhalfmooninn.bandcamp.com/releases
Good dungeon synth
not mine

its not as bad as people are making it out to be, but its not that good. the instrumental feels really skeletal and lacking, there could be more in the bass register. Your flow is really bad, you have really poor phrasing and vocal control so if you want to improve anything, it should be that