>past teenage years and watches anime like k-on
I worry for you.

see

>listens to (c)rap music
>think they have any room to talk bad about anything

>autist near me posts anime

>goes on anime site
>complains about anime

I feel like there’s definitely an element of xenophobia to people who outright refuse to watch any anime. Like I understand an aversion to common themes and design trends but there’s no way anybody could be absolutely opposed to every single one made, especially since it’s such a broad field.

This guy right here

Clarification: Moe weebshit is the problem (which 99% of these guys post), not anime itself.

>implying moe is bad

this bait SUCKS

The cutesy innocence of it clashes with your abrasive, cynical personality to say the least.

you're no different than the evil racists who think 99% of rap is "gangsta", with obvious RACIST overtones of racism

My what?

this is just sad, shitty bait, move on

k-on! is good though

>butthurt rapperhead

It’s not xenophobia towards the Japanese, it’s aversion to something people see as part of nerd culture. People dont avoid anime because they hate the Japanese, they dont watch anime because they hate you.

>watching something means you have to be associated with and interact with other people who like the same thing

Because you have to be a huge fan of something to use it as a reaction image.

>it's not racism towards the blacks, it's aversion to something people see as part of thug culture. People don't avoid rap because they hate the blacks, they don't listen to rap because they hate you.
woah dude deep

>caring about what teenagers have to say

I wouldn't trust a man who doesn't think Akira is some tight ass shit.

>you're racist if you don't listen to rap
No nothing about not liking that kind of music or not liking the art style of anime. Just a blunt 'you're evil for not sharing my taste'.

Bad analogy actually but good digits

>gets triggered
>can only copy/paste post and change the words as a rebuttal
Woah epic bro, it's not like ethnic identity is any different from what commercial media you choose to consume or anything

when what is it? by the definition of music, it would be included.

>Woah epic bro, it's not like ethnic identity is any different from what commercial media you choose to consume or anything
U mad bro?

it literally isn't, nigger "culture" entirely consists on corporate "swag" (see: violence to get brand name shoes) and top 40 consumer rap. The entire "identity" is manufactured and sold.

>only familiar with mainstream/corporate nigger culture
lol you utter nigger-pleb