Are cops respected in your cunt?

Are cops respected in your cunt?

>equally respected and disrespected

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EgbjnB6PSM
youtu.be/rIccco4PRRk
youtu.be/45VGFgiFu7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2aZ8ZTdp8TA
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_police_fired_a_gun_only_six_times_in_2013/7701005
youtu.be/RATMUjrVoE0
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're respected for the most part. But lots of people have lost their trust in them.

White and black

They are less and less respected.

Yeah, they don't habitually shoot us.

yes of course
blue lives matter

Are Gendarmes more respected than the National Police officers? And how do the French see the French Foreign Legion soldiers?

White people like them i guess...not hard to guess why.

most minorities hate em for good reason and weve had protests here when they TRAYVON some minority

thats because your nigger population grows more and more

Stay strong, Duitsland.

but trayvon literally attacked someone and got shot in self-defense

Real life situation:
calling 112
- Hi, there are two guys outside, one of them has a gun and they're acting really aggressive. Yelling, pointing it to people and stuff.
- Did they kill anyone?
-Uhm... no. I mean not yet.
- Call us when they do *hangs up*

calling five minutes later^
- Hey, those guys I told you about - I think they're about to start a fight, they're already picking at somebody.
- Ughh... fine, I'll send someone to check up.

>police arrives 20 minutes later
>a police man comes out of the vehicle
>shakes hands with the guys I called them about
>talks a few minutes
>they laugh
>the policeman leaves
>mfw

>Walking to work
>Hear a car on the road slowing down behind me
>See it's a cop car
>Tells me to come to him
>WTF.. go and talk to him
>Where are you coming from?
>My house at (street)
>Have you been up (another street)
>Nope walk right up from here
>Asks me the same question 3 times
>Another cop is behind us now
>Hear him say on his radio "Got a white male here but he's wearing a blue shirt not black"
>Can I see your ID?
>Runs my ID even though I was fully co-operating and obviously not his suspect
>Doesn't even thank me for wasting 15 minutes of my time trying to work and pay taxes

>At a stop sign
>Left side of the road is partially blocked by fences
>Have to pull into the road a little to see
>Cop is coming on that side
>Dramatically slows down
>Pulls me over and gives me a ticket

Fuck small town cops

Another situation with Russian Police
Calling 112
-Hi, there's this group of people out here protesting the government.
-Are they being peaceful?
-Yes
-Okay

>the army arrives 3 minutes later and starts firing tank rounds into the crowd.

why? french police are really struggling we always hear here. especially in paris

No, but not because of them, the problem is that our laws are so subrealistic that if you try to save your daughter from a man who is raping and stabbing you will go to jail.

It may seem an exaggeration, but it has already happened and not one time...

It is better to take justice for your hand, because total, whatever you go to jail.

Worse than here...

>these ppl call us brainwashed

For the most part community Gardai are respected. Though recent issues have shaken overall confidence in An Garda Síochána

youtube.com/watch?v=4EgbjnB6PSM

It depends on the state.

We have somalian cops murdering law obedient white people and getting away with it. What do you think?

Yes

Australian police epitomise the whole who needs common sense when you have the law kind of mentality.

No, they're corrupt, dumb and sometimes work for the criminals

If you're not living in a town with a population of 6 cops tend to be somewhat professional, you tend to only here dindus whining about them.
>muh corruption
Live in literally any developing/third world country and see if you still want to complain about that

Don't know any cops, but the RCMP are very respected here.

People do like cops here.

Only minorities don't like them because they minorities are criminal.
And traffic cops are hated because they fine everyone.

youtu.be/rIccco4PRRk
youtu.be/45VGFgiFu7Y

I distinctly remember hearing my uncle telling my cousin to be careful around cops.

I am white.
And I live in a town of under 2,000, with like 3-5 cops

>pepperspraying or beating hippies is bad

also post 1967 vietnam protests.

Are you even Canadian?

why were they selling water? seems like a bit of a con lol

In the Netherlands they quickly deploy anti-riot police who is allowed to beat everyone up with batons.

Watching poopieskins get beaten gives me a warm feeling in my tummy.

>Are Gendarmes more respected than the National Police officers?
Yes. Gendarmes are military.

>And how do the French see the French Foreign Legion soldiers?
Dangerous and brave guys. They are respected

you don't seem to understand the difference between pepper spraying occasional edgy sjws and unlawfully and brutally suppressing a massive anti-government movement in your country, you sheeple.

work went into making that lemonade, making the stall, and that kid is vastly younger than the three in the other picture. He looks to be about 8, the others look to be about 15 or 16, double his age.

what do you mean why? people sometimes sell shit in the streets, legally or illegally. can buy water from them on a hot day. what's the big deal

Both of these posters are gay

Selling food and drinks with no certificates and licenses should be prohibited anyway.
Who knows what are they putting in the stuff they sell?

>cops in Croatia started arresting people for saying that cops are dumb on Facebook
Not really, I'd tell you more but I don't want to get arrested.

You know exactly what he meant

Individual cops are, but not the "cop leaders", or whatever it's called.

where is the border line? what is the minimum age at which we can finally start beating the shit of these disgusting niggers? 13? some of them look 15 when they are 8. arrest them all?

day of the rake is coming soon I hope

Looked into the story. The black kids were detained for selling water on the National Mall without a permit then released to their parents with a warning.

However 3 people were arrested for selling lemonade at the same location without a permit, didn't say what their race was but their names were Meg McLain, Will Duffield and Katherine Dill, which certainly sound white.

That niggers chimp out then get put in their place and other niggers use it as an excuse to loot and riot? Yeah i did know what he meant.

>American niggers chimp out over an ape getting shot when American niggers kill over 10x as many "gud black bois" in Chicago every day
ah yes, the sympathy seems very genuine

Not police story but MЧC one, but still alright I guess.
>Walking at 1 AM with friend in the center of Saint-Petersburg
>suddenly hear kitten meowing loudly.
>ww come to investigate
>turns out a kitten somehow managed to get inside a cars engine or something there is already a young girl on the place trying to lure him out
>I and my friend decide to help her get kitten out, even though it's just a stray kitten and it's unlikely someone will take him home
>30 minutes later we are still unsuccessful.
>by that time there is a whole crowd of like 10 people standing beside us.
>friend looks at cars tires and we realize the car is broken down and almost "left to rot"
>yet it's still illegal to break in and stuff
>we call 112
>2 minutes later a fucking firefighter truck arrives
>3 firefighters try to lure kitten out
>fail
>they talk it between themselves for a few minutes
>by that time it's like 15-20 people, everyone wants to save poor kitten
>firefighters say fuck it, break the fucking car and get the kitten out
>everyone is cheering and praising them
>mfw I realize if a man was in trouble there would've not been that much attention to it.

most people that aren't edgy uni students or urbanfags are fine with them. They're nice guys for the most part, even if they can be a bit dumb.

I say they're doing a great job

>That first comment on the picture

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP LMAO

Nothing wrong with the first one. They were doing their jobs

Cops shut down lemonade stands all the time - just do a google search for it. Pretty fucked up too. At least when I was a kid it taught us how to manage money, earn money for ourselves, and interact with people.

>That one dude who would drop you a $5 for one instead of the regular .50c you were charging
>The one old dude who would jokingly hassle you over the .50c price but you didn't realize he was joking because you were kids

They literally nab the guy with a gun on 1:00

Stop being wrong

>Two guys on a motorbike go the wrong way and invade a zebra crossing
>Cop whistles at them
>Guys slow down and look at him
>Cop doesn't move
>Guys accelerate, go into roundabout and leave
>Cop stands there for a few seconds and walks away in the other direction

This is a small town, they stopped me and made me 15 minutes late for work. They could have been courteous enough to say "Thanks for your time" and not treated me like a criminal.

Also I could have legally said I don't have ID or that I didn't want to give it to them so for them to run it was a bitch move.

well, there's three of them, and they are obviously teenagers. The white child is on his own and is obviously 8. The potential for threat in one is much higher than the other. If you can't recognize that I have to say, you're obviously biased against the police and towards blacks.

No

>boohoo why are the police taking steps to protect the populace and persue suspects
Do you expect Police to protect the public without any interaction with the public?
>they treated me like a criminal
They literally didnt

yes I do see the difference. one looks like a single ~7 year old and the others look to be group of at least teenagers

Never seen more acab graffiti than in Greece

ive had very good experience with them. I speed a lot and have gotten far more warnings (like 7 or 8) as opposed to tickets (2) despite being very far in the wrong a couple of times. They get a very bad rep because of anecdotal situations and people falling for race baiting stories pushed by people after ratings who dont give you the entire story. You can look at
for perfect examples of someone who only reads headlines.
they are generally very decent people who have more patience than I could ever have
youtube.com/watch?v=2aZ8ZTdp8TA

Never had an issue with cops tbqh. There's 4 that train at my gym and they're always nice and friendly.

I kind of feel like the only people who hate cops are either criminals or just niggers (>inb4 what's the difference between a nigger and a criminal, haha very funny)

Depends on the state.

São Paulo everyone supports and respects them. Even the state govt.

In Rio is otherwise, which is why that city is a warzone and a shithole.

A synonym of corruption and stupidity. No one would mind to have a cop friend who can save your ass in case of minor troubles tho.

your police seem like real life judge dredd and thats fucking cool

Some communist subhumans hate them (except after terrorist attacks, they will of course suck their dicks), they want to disarm them...

I hate them so damn much

Like i said, in São Paulo cops have support from the govt, which gives them more freedom to act and repress criminality. Which translates to cops arresting niggers.

While in Rio the leftards basically took over and they pull the cops off the favelas, which gave them an opening to organize and arm themselves, that's why they have daily shootings and people getting shot randomly.

Fuken brutal

People here would defend the robbers...

Police are trusted and respected. There was a slight pr problem a year ago when it was found out that the head of drug police was running country's largest drug mafia.

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_police_fired_a_gun_only_six_times_in_2013/7701005

interesting

maybe if you started calling them the police like the rest of the world people wouldn't think they were just glorified playground monitors

>leaf tells the truth
>day of the rake
????

All those webms are from São Paulo.

Based fucking city.

They are the Guardians of the Peace here, not police.
Fuck off with your foreignness

I have seen this webm many times but only now I noticed that is was a cop and not some gang catch, chase and slaughter midnight game. How strange.

youtu.be/RATMUjrVoE0

Depends on where you live ultimately, but conservatives love to lick their boots and liberals dispise them.

You're white aren't you cuck
How does the states boot taste

Small town cops are corrupt as fuck you dumb fat fuck.
>professional
The US literally has no idea how many sheriff departments exist in its own borders.

>giving police officers a hipster name in a language not even 1% of the population speaks
No use trying to hide the fact that you've been thoroughly Anglo'd

I read somewhere that that cop received a medal.

fuck off

but how am i wrong? Black people kill far more blacks every single day in the United States than police but when one gets killed by a cop they start looting and burning down stores in their own communities.

carabinieri are a pain in the ass and ignorants and they're mostly terroni
in general the other "departments" (i dont remember the english word for what i've in mind) like polizia or polizia municipale and guardia di finanza are assholes and they're here for the state just to steal money like every fucking thing in this country
anyways, i respect all of them because they are an authority, and they're generally respected by the people.

>carabinieri are a pain in the ass and ignorants and they're mostly terroni

Do you think we know what the fuck these words mean?

not clear if the bikers threw something at the cops

Do they get killed by the mafia often?

>Today is my first day on int

They're mostly respected here and are pretty chill but have the same reputation that cops have around the world of being generally uneducated people who didn't amount to much after highschool.

no its not the 80s anymore, they rarely get killed by a mafioso, and i have no doubt that some mafia fuck has entered the police

>pain in the ass
>ignorants and terroni
>assholes
> steal money
>i respect them
huh? maybe you mean obedience & fear.

Cops are inherently evil. Yes, there are nice cops. The entire system is still crooked. I don't feel bad when cops are killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

are you 14 years old

sjw manchildren are ageless

i dont fear them, but im obedient because unless you know someone who is important you're basically untouchable, if not, you're fucked like everyone else

are you a cuckold? Do you like being bossed around by big men who think they're above the very laws they're meant to uphold?