You now remember Jack Johnson

>you now remember Jack Johnson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5oiarVymzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gr-QHGPjHNI
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzs8uVrZeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No I don't

Is there anything more offensively bland than Jack Johnson? I know a guy who unironically thinks he's one of the best musicians on the planet

test to see if im still banned please ignore

I don't find him offensive I think theres far worse music and more untalented musicians out there. But he's definitely way overrated by normies

He’s a good songwriter with a likeable personality. Unfortunately, his music is so cutesy and inoffensive that I find it impossible to like him as a musician.

This dudes face reeks of 56%

Take your shitty meme back to your containment board and kill yourself, you fucking retard.

His first album has some good songs on it. His other stuff is mostly boring but he's too easy a target to hate on.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5oiarVymzQ

He's Hawaiian you retard

He's releasing a new album

dont understand what miles davis saw in this guy to make a tribute album for him

>the best thing to come out of Texas is Jack Johnson, the boxer
>No, not the surfer musician, I'm talking about the first black heavyweight champion
>The turn-of-the-century fighter who had more balls than China has plates
>More balls than me or you or anyone listening to this piece of music currently living in the United States
>When he went to Australia he didn't have the luxury of complaining that it took eighteen hours by flight
>He didn't even complain that by boat it took maybe sixty days and nights
>He fought his rounds, came back with the heavyweight title
>There's a great book on him by Teresa Runstedler
>And even an album dedicated to him by Miles Davis

I went to a shitty festival once where Jack Johnson and the Foo Fighters closed out two stages simultaneously on the last night.

I watched Foo Fighters because why not. They were fun, everyone was super into it, and Dave Grohl really has the rock star bullshit down to a science. Crowd interaction, banter, roaming the stage, he just played into the whole thing. Cheesy as hell, but it worked, and all in hilarious contrast to Jack Johnson's island hippie bullshit in the background.

Midway through the set he went on a particularly spirited rant, claiming that the band was never going to stop playing. Literally. "WE'RE GONNA PLAY ALL NIGHT. WE DON'T CARE WHAT THESE GUYS SAY. WE'RE PLAYING UNTIL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU LEAVES. THIS IS ROCK AND ROLL MOTHERFUCKER." And so on.

The set was scheduled to end at 11:00, and they were done by 11:01, like clockwork. Everyone stood around disappointed until they started breaking down the stage and slowly made their way to the parking lot.

It took us another half hour to get out, and when we pulled away, Jack Johnson was still playing.

Why are you doing this user?

You now remember Master P

I work at a supermarket of course I remember this cunt

why would i ever forget him

>Ooooo oooooo ohoohohoo
>Ooooo ohooohoo oooohoo
>Ooooo ohoohooo oohoooo
>Oohooo oohoooho ooooho
>Ooooo oooooo oooooo
>Ooooo oooooo oooooo

Flake is a jam. Deal with it.

BUT I
WONT HES-
I-TATE
NO MORE
NO MORE
IT CAN-
NOT WAIT
IM
YOUUUUURSSSS

>quints

Based over the rainbow man

there's something I can't quite pinpoint about why I despise his music so much. usually I don't mind these kinds of artists but the way normies react to his music like it's the most emotionally sincere music they've heard irritates me in a completely dread filled and visceral way

There's a really good volume of poetry about him, too, called "The Big Smoke" by Adrian Matejka.

>most emotionally sincere music

It sort of is. Dude seems to just enjoy playing music and enjoying life. Not really a materialistic dude nor does he claim to be some amazing artist.

Checked
Also at least IZ didn't seem like he only made music to get pussy.

jack johnson only gets angry if you drink his natty lights

Terrible post.

it's the most formulaic and pander to the lowest common denominator music there is. with his faux chilled surfer dude and laid back vibe

He looks like a really nice guy. I want to be friends with him

Terrible post.

wait, that was him? holy fuck i hate that song so much

in my mind he will forever be associated with that bro rape skit.

wow! great digits friend!

Donald Glover should have kept doing those skits instead of switching to making shitty music.

That was Jason Mraz

hey look user, you’re not banned

fuck off

I won't do what you say

Charlottesville core

I like the stuff he did with his old band:

youtube.com/watch?v=gr-QHGPjHNI

So Jack Johnson was more rock n roll than foo fighters

wow i had no idea. thanks

He Jewish though? No value judgements here yet. Jaw suggests he's one of us.

so its mac demarco?

Was he the Ed Sheehan of the early 2000s ?

Lol that's the strangest thing I've heard. I don't necessarily think he is Jewish, he is probably just an exotic white (like he has some native blood but not enough to look mixed race)

I guess the hair color he has is throwing me off though

I dunno man, I think he's Jewish

Nothing about him suggests hes jewish, you have to go by last names and their ancestry to really identify if someone is jewish or not. There are swarthy north europeans too ya know

bruddah iz deserves quints

thats jason mraz you shitface

Hes good desu. Music is so happy

Fucking keeeek

>You know remember his much better equivelant

>implying Brushfire Fairytales hasn't been on my summer playlist since it came out

I refuse to support israel.

Holy shit

top fucking kek

Wtf I hate Foo Fighters and respect Jack Johnson now

sitting waiting etc was okay i guess.

except he actually is a chilled surfer dude with a laid back vibe
why are you so mad about jack johnson user?
youtube.com/watch?v=9pzs8uVrZeQ

chekd

it was a simpler timet

Banana Pancakes

Worst get of Sup Forums ever.

lel

He's jealous because he wanted to be a chiled surfer dude with a laid back vibe who makes music, but now he's a fat shitposter on a Koran basket weaving forum.

Incredible...

Yeah, he made it to get Big Macs.