ITT:Irrelevant buzz artists that refuse to die

ITT:Irrelevant buzz artists that refuse to die

Talk about an inspiring career, their album gets binned in May after he rapes a girl and he fires back with a new one

>White Is Relic

will get an 8.5 at least

?

Swans

of montreal aren't a buzzband, their discography has been pretty consistent.
i have to assume you only heard of their stuff after hissing fauna got p4k buzz, but their early elephant 6 shit is their best and their newer stuff is still enjoyable enough.
i will admit that that statement he gave stereogum is pretty cringey tho. i can't take anything he says about social justice seriously when he's built his entire career off of appropriating gay culture.

The Wombats, The Vaccines, Editors and Franz Ferdinand are all releasing new albums this year

Fuck off, oM is great

>White Is Relic’ was inspired by James Baldwin’s writings regarding the creation and propagation of a toxic American White identity. I've come to learn how it's just a tool wielded by the 1% to give poor white people a false sense of superiority in an effort to keep the masses placated and numb to how deeply we're all getting fucked by our capitalist rulers

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Why? Who needs this shit?

>he thinks queerness is inextricably tied to homosexuality

if you applied this "logic" to any other social minority you'd sound like an idiot.
i bet you're a suburban white kid that speaks in aave too.

don't make me come over there and suck your dick senpai

good one

That's embarrassing.

They’re making a joke about pwr bttm

except if you take away the contributions of transwomen to gay culture your left with what? sex in public toilets? no culture is ever unto its self. your point leads to a dead end.

t. agp hon

i wish i was rich so i could complain about poor people too and think i know how capitalism works

hes not complaining about poor people though. in fact you could argue he makes an excuse for them.

He's half right. Right about the social politics, wrong about the economics. This push for the left acting insane in order to produce more reactionary nazi boogymen. This has been proven to be true in some cases. Then it's just the "muh capitalism" which ruins the rest of that argument.

>Appropriating gay culture

See, it's garbage culture promotion like this that makes me think Sup Forums actually has a bead on what's up in the world.

I'd be so embarrassed if I was a fan of them...

Hello?

Yo blue man group is fucking dope what are you talking about

...a bit random

This from the guy who made three albums about thinking he was a transnigger transexual

In all honesty though, as ridiculously awful as that press statement is, of Montreal have never made a truly bad album
So I'll probably listen to the new record anyway

New song sounds like it could be on any one of kevs messy fag albums he's shit out on a regular basis since hissing fauna