Holy shit, Oslo is fugging HUGE

Holy shit, Oslo is fugging HUGE

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/maps/@59.918693,10.7193413,3a,75y,213.71h,89.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNBmwzy_Kg4NOkwdwtL1R-w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4u

>population 634,293
>huge

That number is just from some old lines on the map (not relevant for the "city").

THICC

Let's say it's 1500000, shall we?
And then
>Washington - 6,097,684
>London - 13,879,757
>Moscow - 15 512 000
Your capital is like a big village at most.

Looks like a small city in the midwest here

>Your capital is like a big village at most.

LMAO, cut down on the Vodka, Yuri Smirnoff

helt sjukt hvor bra den nye 3d funksjonen ser ut

Nice picture of Rio de Janeiro

Nah, US cities only have a nice small city core (with tall buildings), the rest is just small houses.

>Frogner

kek
Norway, confirmed for kekistan

670.000 actually

it would be a cute district in my city

That's an ok neighbourhood, I guess

There are 22 million people living in Lagos, Nigeria.

But it's not like this:
google.no/maps/@59.918693,10.7193413,3a,75y,213.71h,89.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNBmwzy_Kg4NOkwdwtL1R-w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I always thought it was funny that 1/5 of the total population in Norway lived in the Oslo urban area

Well it's pretty much the same ratio in most European countries. Some are far "worse" in that regard though... like Denmark.

Where are the fjordfavelas?

No sweetie I can walk that in 15 minutes

It would take you 1.5 hours.

It has the appropriate size.

Been there a month ago. Comfy place.

Nice Urubro.
It's the perfect size, not too small, not too big.

Exactly. I hate big cities.

Montevideo is slightly bigger. Way shittier but the size is fine. You should like it.

BIG BIG BIG

Anything above 1000 people is too much..
Will never set foot in a city again.
>home sweet home

Comfy. I prefer a mid sized city, or "small city" as the foreigners will call it. Perhaps they'll call it town? I don't know.

Yeah it can be nice, I lived in Hammerfest for a couple years. That felt ok even though it's a little much for me. The nature made it worth it.

Hammerfest was too much for you in terms of people?

Can't be, I was there a few months ago. It's like 10K people there.

Yep. I grew up in Bingsjö - Dalarna. No neighbors at all.
Then I went to university in Norrköping. 90k people. Nearly lost my mind.
Moved to Hammerfest a few years later, felt better but still too much people and noise and shit.
So moved back to Bingsjö.Lives about 3-400 people here, spread out over a big area. My closest neighbor is 30 minutes away.

Holy sheeeeit. It's gargantuan.

>My closest neighbor is 30 minutes away.

You are living the Finnish dream.

>My closest neighbor is 30 minutes away.
Are you the kind of person who will aim your rifle at someone who approaches your home?

>185 square miles
>660k people
>fugging HUGE
is this a joke?

>Are you the kind of person who will aim your rifle at someone who approaches your home?
Not unless they make me.
I don't care if someone comes by or if a hiker wants help finding the main road etc. I just don't like living among people.
I like nature. And silence.

And you live alone or what?

It's called "nordic jokes". You will not understand it

I would hate to live in a small town, mainly because everyone would know me. Also its fucking boring living in one.

>And you live alone or what?
Yep. I got my animals. Goats, chickens, my dog and that's all I need. I never get along with people.
>fucking boring living in one
I guess if you are a city person. I'm not.
There's a nice lake nearby with great fishing, there's good hunting in these woods and nature is beautiful. And they make some nice moonshine in these parts. That's all I need.

>I never get along with people.
Why not? Are we talking some kind of illness or is it just an unusual personality?

>I guess if you are a city person
grew up in a very small town (pop 4000). First i moved due there being nothing interesting to do, second you can't find jobs.

Curious, how do you make money over there?

>the nature around is so beautiful and I love it so much that I have to kill animals for my entertainment

Guess I'm unusual. Never did enjoy people or company. Not even as a kid.
>Curious, how do you make money over there?
I'm an IT consultant. Work mostly from home, sometimes on the field.

>kill animals for my entertainment
I kill for food. I don't waste a damn thing.
Do I enjoy hunting? Yes. If you have a problem with that then deal with it.

>hating people
>illness

pick one

>I kill for food.
you could just go to the store and buy shit, but then again, not sure how expensive it is over there. You sound like you aren't hurting on money.

thing is that our ground is actually to shitty to support big infrastructures, even at current development Oslo sinks a bit in every year. Gotta enjoy it while we still can ..

I don't eat toxic waste.
I get 200 kg of meat for the price of a few .308s
I grow my own vegetables and buy my shine from a local farmer.
I know where my stuff comes from. I have no idea where the meat in the store comes from.
I don't trust people enough for that.
And hunting like I do is a lot more animal friendly than buying meat from some factory..

I didn't say I hate people.
I don't get along with them. Just like I don't get along with the bears in the woods around here. But I don't hate the bears either.

He's right tho, Olso is not very big

>huge
lolno

I'd just like to remind this thread, I don't know these other Norwegians and I'm very embarrassed on their behalf.

fpbp