reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-attack-cameron-refer-idUSKCN0Z226Z

"UK PM Cameron says right to suspend EU campaign after lawmaker killed"

FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

reut.rs/1S7lnqr
twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504
youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it's seriously happening i hope you guys start a fucking war or riots.

>It is right that campaigning in Britain's EU referendum has been suspended following the death of a lawmaker who was attacked in her constituency today, Prime Minister David Cameron said. More here: reut.rs/1S7lnqr

REEEEEEEEE

"oi m8 bin that assault spoon"
Not going to happen, they're going to take it. I wish I had more faith in the British as a whole but they won't do a damn thing if the referendum is cancelled.

Photoshopped Oxfam career

It's just suspended campaigning, not a suspended referendum.

Even if the referendum happens the government doesn't actually have to do anything regardless of the result.

Skike News are now showing a montage of Jo Cucks with sad music over the top.

This is a nailed on false flag and attempt to brainwash people into not voting leave.

This is the moment of truth bongs. You better not let this go without a fight.

RIP Britain

Enjoy your incoming refugees to make sure this never happens again.

Btw just a remind if you go conspiracy theorist over this you'll be shipped to your EU indoctrination camps :)

You have to suspend the campaign before you suspend the referendum, no?

anyone else have a feeling this will escalate into something way bigger?
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

no it's not fucking happening

campaigns will resume either tomorrow or saturday

The leave campaign should have just refused to stop the campaign and campaigned harder.

how did he even get a gun

don't they ban metal knifes there?

Repeating digits say that there will be a civil war

Depends, I assume it'll resume tomorrow.

>FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
everything is a false flag wtf?

witnessed

Kek is the god of chaos, no matter what happens he will always steer the world towards more happenings.

shut up david

bold assumption desu senpai

I swear to fucking god I'm starting to become unhinged

AHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S THAT FUCKIGN TACTIC AGAIN LIKE IN ORLANDO. THEY BLAME THE GUNS INSTEAD OF THE IDEOLOGY OF ISLAM. THIS TIME THEY'RE BLAMING THE ENTIRE FUCKING REFERENDUM INSTEAD OF ONE GUY.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE LEFTIST RETARDS THEY NEED LOGIC SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK.

kek wills it

Literally nothing happening. Theyre stopping their advertising / propaganda. The vote is still on

apparently now it is Saturday

honestly m8, prepare for the whole referendum to be cancelled, we've been completely fucked by the system

>campaign

Just the campaigning, not the actual referendum

Sheeeeeeeit

>war

Lol with fucking what plastic assault cutlery?

Fucking britcucks

FALSE FLAG

IT'S HAPPENING

Well waddya know?

Trips of Truth!

ALL HAIL THE MEME MAGIC

TAKE YOUR KETTLES OFF THE TOP BOYS WE'RE GOING TO WAR

Apparently it's a home made gun of some description

No different than the referendum the Dutch had about closer ties with the Ukraine?

Oy

>campaigns will resume either tomorrow or saturday

Wouldn't surprise me it it was Monday mate, will give the remain think-tank and spin masters time to think on how best to milk her death in favour of the remain camp

They are just stopping campaigning for the day you fucking retards. They will not cancel the referendum over it.

>north american education

Oh shite i'd better ready my sword

Omg yes you are right, how could this have even happened. Just so shocked oh my goodness, oh noooo...

I'm scared lads.

w0w

Don't let us down, britbongs.

Holy Trips, Kek wills it. So be it.

pretty

HOLY KEK

It's not as if you aren't completely fucked to begin with. The results aren't even binding on the government anyway, they would still have to pass a law in the House of Commons repealing each and every piece of EU legislation that has been put onto British Statutes or nothing would change.

ITS HAPPENING KEK BLESS US

praise kek

Holy shit Kek wills it.

Dub 9's next to Trip 7's by poker rules suggests that the weaker class will win through sheer numbers. Considering leave had more votes I think that means sjw cucks will get btfo

>will give the remain think-tank and spin masters time to think on how best to milk her death
Her husband issued a statement already essentially saying that the best way to honour her death is to vote Remain. He'll be front and centre of any more campaigning they do.

It feels so familiar. The way they hijacked the narrative, the sketchy details...all of it. We got your back Bongs, social media and the internet have exposed the consistency of the international elements to all of us, the same gangster tactics

Im going out Saturday to talk to people in my town.

How do you know his name you keylog him? Are you cucking him?

twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504

Have to agree at this point. It seems nothing will move A bong to defend himself. How did Hitler get them to fight?

I told you fuckers this would happen.

If you ever once imagined you can 'vote' to reclaim your sovereignty, and all the world will respect you; then I'm sorry to say you are an ignorant cunt.

Sovereignty has only ever been traded for blood, and blood alone.

Dumb cunts. Actually imagining your leaders need your vote as desperately as a 17 year old boy needs pussy.

They do not. And your future has ended for being so foolish.

Fucking checked

FUG
ITS INEVITABLE

Holy fuck. Treble 7 just like on a fruit machine.

>you were born just in time to witness European race war

holy fuck you are all retards jesus christ

he means CAMPAIGNING will stop

the vote will still happen

fucking hell you people

Good for you. I work over the weekends but I'll probably be doing it Monday and Tuesday + probably Wednesday too now.

You don't need digits to know it's true. The point of no return was passed around 2013.

DEAR CHRIST

Electric Boogaloo

Oh my god, Kek is here!

Kek, make it happen!

Premise 1: We wuz Brits
Premise 2: We wuz revolutshunariez
Conclusion: Brits wuz revolushunariez

Ay bongs time to show us what we're made of!

Sure, it is now. It wouldn't surprise me if they used this as an excuse to suspend the referendum.

KEK WILLS IT

Based Michel confirms

I knew it. I told you Brits there would be a false flag happening a week before Brexit. The EU has too much to lose.

Also checked.

Get your bike wheels ready lads

Well if there was a vote in favour of leaving all the legislation, the many statutes, that make us part of the EU in our own law, would have to be voted to be repealed by a majority of MPs just like any other piece of law. The EU doesn't just make law and then they are British laws. The EU gives instructions to the countries on laws to make and the UK would have to go through and repeal those other laws one by one. They could literally just go... "oh you wanted to leave? fuck you we are staying".

Quintuple Zero!

I FUCKING KNEW IT

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN BREXITERS

Looks like you guys need to go talk to the northern irish and get some tips.

ehmahgerd
race war nao

Kek

You can't be scared. Secure what's important and take to the streets. Those who influence the resources want a terrified populace.

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

Fuck Leaf.

Minutely reminder that an EU hitman killed her. Who the fuck makes a zipgun? A goddamn professional assassin does.

I knew it

WHAAAAAAAAT

Didn't know she was a higher-up with OXFAM.

OXFAM is a well-known CIA/MI-6 joint "NGO" (kek...85% of NGO's are just fronts for the "G")
used for laying the groundwork for clandestine ops in 3rd world shitholes that need a little "democracy" ...or a new ISIS, Boko Haram, etc etc etc.

Really makes you hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

Pipe the fuck down you arrogant cunt. This 'i told you so' attitude stinks more than the arseholes of Pulse. You shit worry about your fuck up of a fat country and leave the true gentleman to their politics. Go and polish your petty gun and fuck a burger or something useful.

"Suspend campaign" means everybody stops campaigning g for a day or two. Out of respect and all.

Just making sure everybody realizes this -- OP's reaction seems to imply that he thinks it means cancelling the election or something.

Also, FWIW, this would seem to help the "out" side, since they are currently ahead and the "stay" side needs all the daylight hours that God sends to catch up.

Thanks for the info Satan.

They're suspending the CAMPAIGNING not the actual referendum, you retards.

Please KEK. Anything that will scare the cucks into voting Trump.

PLEASE KEK
LET IT HAPPEN

BREXIT WIN OR LOSE
LET LONDON'S MAYOR FINALLY CALL FOR THE BEHEADING OF NON-MUSLIMS IN LONDON.

LET ALL IGNORANT ANGLOS SUFFER THE 'MERCY' OF ALLAH.

It's been suspended for a day you twats. Yet another fake happening thread.

He was too far away from scene of shooting, he was at the scene of the arrest. Different locations.