Damn this guy fell hard and never picked himself up

Damn this guy fell hard and never picked himself up.

Great debut though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HTfDeva1jAU
youtu.be/L8OK5QQEVU4
youtu.be/--ZTutfWfns
youtu.be/B2Tay5G6l74
youtu.be/kX3JCrEs_qw
youtube.com/watch?v=dIcgEWWoaak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol he looks like it

lol

lol

acting disaffected and ironic is really cool and funny

no it's not.

ke k

youtu.be/HTfDeva1jAU

k ek

youtu.be/L8OK5QQEVU4

youtu.be/--ZTutfWfns

lol this guy fucked bjork

lol she broke up with him in like two weeks and called him something to the effect of "heartless asshole"

good job on his part though

Poems, the full 7 minute version, is amazing

Maxinquaye is the best record to be labeled "trip-hop", and one of the best from the 90's. Nearly God is great, though often overlooked. The following two proper records (Pre-Millennium Tension and Angels with Dirty Faces) are really, really good. That's 1998. It's two decades now of mediocre music after that. It's a shame. No new direction, no risks, just the same old sound growing more tiresome each time.

I saw him live a couple of years ago and it was a blast though.

god he is a weird looking motherfucker

youtu.be/B2Tay5G6l74

Ohhhh this is Tricky! I didn’t realize. Just noticed he was a black man. Thought it might’ve been that King’s X dude

He has that 'broken-by-drugs-but-kept-alive-by-family-and-money" look on his eyes. Those glazed eyes. That face of "I don't know what just happened to my life".

that and he just has a weirdly proportioned face

youtu.be/kX3JCrEs_qw

This is from latest album, it's pretty good. Also why does it have so many views? Does he still have a fanbase?

He has a hardcore fanbase, mainly from Europe. When I saw him he came outside the venue to thank each individual person for attending his show.

Who else is hyped for Massive Attack new album, apparently out this year? Last EP was cool.

>Who else is hyped for Massive Attack new album, apparently out this year?
For real?

I've been loving the stuff theyve been putting out

at least her & tricky actually collaborated. she never collab'd with goldie.

true

enjoy is a (very underrated) banger

They said so, but I don't know. They were supposed to release two EPs last year, one by 3D and one by Daddy G. The latter never came out. It looks like that gut wants nothing to do with the band since 100th Window's times. At least 3D's one was cool, with Tricky featuring and all that.

he looks like 2/3 african and 1/3 grey alien

i will "cream" anyone in this videogame.

Sorry fella, Mezzanine is the best trip-hop record bar none.

>Thought it might’ve been that King’s X dude
Christ they look identical

Pre-Millenium Tension is one of my favorite albums ever.

SSX 3 is better and I can only imagine how basic the retards that disagree are. Wonderment in fucking utter stupidity

I adore Tricky desu. Maxinquaye was such a big deal. I first found Kate Bush after seeing him praise her in a couple interviews and hearing her is what finally got me music obsessed so I love him for that.

SSX 3 is better yes (Tricky had its moments and that cool map)

I'm surprised people replied to my SSX post that game is old as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=dIcgEWWoaak

>ywn lose your mind at a club while listening to enjoy with a qt3.14 goth girl

PS1 and older console games get frequently posted on video game related music threads. Gamecube was probably the worst console of that console generation tho.