What would you do?

What would you do?

I would snatch me some prime boipucci.

lmao, is he literally holding a katana?

I let this weeb fedora in and beat him up for a laugh

Have sex with Henry

probably steal jewelry / expensive value stuff and then resell them after the purge

Become a politcian so I can't be legally harmed during the purge, then sit in the highest room of my house and drink while watching the streets with a scoped rifle.

Take a vacation out of US on that day.

Katanas have a tanto point not a drop point

Let's be honest, you'd all hide inside your rooms and lock the door and shitpost on Sup Forums with selfies of your anonymous masks.

Realistically? Die.

The only thing I could do is try to hide and take a lot of pain pills in case they find me.

I wouldn't outright kill myself because I still have hope of surviving this shit, but fuck if they find me I'm blowing my brains out before they can torture me.

probably derail some threads on Sup Forums

*rubs head*

I'd give a girl a hug
without asking for her consent.

Your mom lol
>oh baby I like it raw starts playing

hire a sniper to watch my house and go on holiday somewhere comfy a week in advance so if I miss a flight or something I don't get "remember no russian"'d in the airport

I would steal something from the National Air and Space Museum.

Two words:
>frozendiarrhea
>catapult

I'd rape myself in a display of dominance.

Close my media player and delete this abysmal movie from my HDD.

I'd check these dubs.

Move dude lol the pruge is gonna be reality when Trump takes office its gonna kill all the poor and mexican niggers who hate each other build that damn wall god bless

I'd call your failed get mediocre

>pruge
Why can't I stop laughing

Not many guns in my country, I'd just bust some heads in with a sledgehammer.

Set the masks on fire.

i have friends i trust and who trust me, so this kind of bullshit isnt a n issue. the only people who have anything to fear are those who find themselves without any support that night.

Is rape legal in The Purge?

Underage retards: The thread

back to facebook with you